NFL Doubles Down

1598890024602.png

What’s your “Final Solution?”
An open and honest dialogue with trump and leaders of BLM.

I don't believe that BLM wants anything to do with Trump. I doubt they would sit down with him at all.

Also, there best bet is to work with mayors and police departments, get a better understanding of what each group wants and how to achieve the best results at a low level where the problems actually occur.

I don’t have to watch it or listen to it this pandemic and shutdown have shown me there are things I can live without and professional sports is one of them.

That's true. Since sports has been back, I have hardly watched any of it. I found hobbies and other interests to give my time to. I did get to watch a high school football game on TV last Friday, however I quit watching by the end of the third quarter. I found myself reading up on a hobby of mine. Much more interesting than mindless games.

I don’t have to watch it or listen to it this pandemic and shutdown have shown me there are things I can live without and professional sports is one of them.
The only sport i'm watching-listening to as of now is high school football here in Tennessee. I'm through watching the NFL,NBA,MLB and MLS for a long time to come.

What’s your “Final Solution?”
An open and honest dialogue with trump and leaders of BLM.
Any dialogue has people with no potential profits to themselves. No self promoting god figures like Sharpton and Jackson. No loudmouth politicians and activists. People with a balance to their views. Regular men and women. Everyday living types. Trump is the president and he can listen. He does if you give him that chance. Real stats in everything must be included. And that is everything...crime, babies out of wedlock, weakening of education in schools, lack of discipline in schools. Abuse, corruption, graft and stealing in every social program as well as anything on the government side including police. You can't improve anything if it is one sided.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
Yet, last year when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the 5 cops that were shot in Dallas by putting their names on the helmets the NFL did not allow them to do it. So the NFL has been anti cop for a while now. The hell with the NFL
Interesting. Was there a reason given?

BB, do you really think that this move by the NFL will "End Racism"?
I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.
Why do you oppose what letters appear on a football field?
Why do you care what letters appear on a players helmet?

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

You don't need to watch football.

And for the first time since 1975 I wont be watching.
Fuck the NFL.

I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.

Is a football game an appropriate place to bring up a political issue? It sort of trivializes the whole issue IMHO.

Is a church?

Obviously church is a fine place to bring a political issue if it relates to the church's teachings. So for example, looting and murdering is not acceptable by any religion.

How so, everything is based on the bible and they didn't have a constitution back then, and the USA was never found back then. So tell me about the bible and I'll tell you its obsolete.

I don't think any political talk should go on in a church,

and I think everyone has to use their platform,

Is a football game an appropriate place to bring up a political issue? It sort of trivializes the whole issue IMHO.

Is a church?

There are a lot of "cross over issues" which politics and religion share. Ex given , gay marriage. A political issue, but one which the Religious Left sees a virtue in their faith and they've pushed it for many decades based upon their religious belief that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden of Eden.

I have no problem with the Radical Episcopalianist religion preaching on this issue from their pulpits.

Is a church?

There are a lot of "cross over issues" which politics and religion share. Ex given , gay marriage. A political issue, but one which the Religious Left sees a virtue in their faith and they've pushed it for many decades based upon their religious belief that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden of Eden.

I have no problem with the Radical Episcopalianist religion preaching on this issue from their pulpits.

We have a separation of church and state comes to mind.

The NBA, NFL, have a lot of black players, and they would be amiss if not using their foundation to condemn the injustice in the USA.

You guys keep bringing up the separation of church and state.
Can you show me where it says that in the Constitution?

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

Fuck the NFL.

Good, but I bet you will and say your not watching.

I don't think any political talk should go on in a church,

and I think everyone has to use their platform,

Is a church?

Is a church?

We have a separation of church and state comes to mind.

The NBA, NFL, have a lot of black players, and they would be amiss if not using their foundation to condemn the injustice in the USA.

You guys keep bringing up the separation of church and state.
Can you show me where it says that in the Constitution?
No it doesn't say anything about the EC as well.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
Yet, last year when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the 5 cops that were shot in Dallas by putting their names on the helmets the NFL did not allow them to do it. So the NFL has been anti cop for a while now. The hell with the NFL

Social Justice Wingnuts travel on a one way street.

The NFL can go to hell. I have absolutely no use for it

And?
So don't watch! and tramp shouldn't watch either, if you both don't like it. Good riddance to you both.

Absolutely agree. And Mr. Goodell, Mr. Silver, et al should get on TV and tell conservatives to get lost and tough shit. They have a private business, and if they don't want conservative patrons they should be clear about it.

There are enough Democrats to fill their stands, and the Cons will be in the stands no matter what they do, you so want the entrainment, and I admit Sunday is football day at my home.

You've obviously never been to an NFL game.

Fuck the NFL.

Good, but I bet you will and say your not watching.

Actually as a Conservative I have moral convictions,so no I wont be watching.

Forum List

Back