NFL Doubles Down

Republicans are the ones who are the problem.
Lundysheepheaddetail.jpg

Whatever you want to bleat is just fine with me.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
Yet, last year when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the 5 cops that were shot in Dallas by putting their names on the helmets the NFL did not allow them to do it. So the NFL has been anti cop for a while now. The hell with the NFL

Social Justice Wingnuts travel on a one way street.

The NFL can go to hell. I have absolutely no use for it

but you will be watching. Just admit it.
I would not bet on it. My team is the Dolphins and they drafted the only first round player that needs a handicapped parking space. This team has been in decline for a long time now and are no longer worthy of my time. There is always boating and fishing to keep me busy on Sundays

Yep..
I got this a short while back. And I plan on spending a lot more time at the lease hanging out,shooting,fishing and riding the SxS.
View attachment 382706View attachment 382708
View attachment 382716
Oh! McMansion alert! What's that spire for? :auiqs.jpg:
But them bass are awesome!

Last edited:
You guys keep bringing up the separation of church and state.
Can you show me where it says that in the Constitution?
No it doesn't say anything about the EC as well.
View attachment 382702

12th Amendment
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;
The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;
The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.[a]
The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.[1]

Electoral College

The Electoral College is a body of electors established by the United States Constitution, which forms every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president of the United States. The Electoral College consists of 538 electors, and an absolute majority of at least 270 electoral votes is required to win the election. According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution, each state legislature determines the manner by which its state's electors are chosen. ...
The results are counted by Congress, where they are tabulated in the first week of January before a joint meeting of the Senate and House of Representatives, presided over by the vice president, as president of the Senate.

Thank you , I rest my case.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
The NFL is heading down the road to bankruptcy and i wont be watching them anymore :smoke:

I don't like social justice in the NFL anymore than you do, but the NFL is far from bankrupt. I think they NFL and other pro sports are allowing this for the simple reason there are no fans in the stands.

Right now they aren't.
But if they continue down the path they've chosen they soon will be.

who are the leaders of the BLM and why do they get a say over me?
Shaun King. You don’t get a say. You’re not a leader of BLM and you’re not the president.
I sho' 'nuff get a say over me and mine and BLM can fuck right the hell off. Actually I think they should be arrested for inciting riots or sedition, or both.
These corporate idiots backing them are just throwing their money away and they will lose double or more!
Betting on BLM is a bad bet, baby.
I'm betting on Americans and America. Whatcha think about that?

Who died at The Alamo? Daniel Boone and Jim Bowie, that's who, boy!
That SJW bullshit ain't got nothin' to do with America. That's some commie mind control bullshit!

Last edited:
helmet-names.jpeg

- Peter King

Yet, last year when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the 5 cops that were shot in Dallas by putting their names on the helmets the NFL did not allow them to do it. So the NFL has been anti cop for a while now. The hell with the NFL

I would not bet on it. My team is the Dolphins and they drafted the only first round player that needs a handicapped parking space. This team has been in decline for a long time now and are no longer worthy of my time. There is always boating and fishing to keep me busy on Sundays

Yep..
I got this a short while back. And I plan on spending a lot more time at the lease hanging out,shooting,fishing and riding the SxS.
View attachment 382716

It's a custom built home,no other like it.
5k square foot.
The "Spire" if ya wanna call it that is the formal dining room. The one on the left is the formal living room.
Of course I dont use either for their intended purpose. The one on the right holds all our cookware,the one on the left is the Wife and I's office.
Yeah the fishing up there is kick ass,stringers like that are common.
Plus it being 6k acres it takes a full three day weekend to cover it on the SxS....it's a RedNeck Paradise .
B61C369A-D929-422C-847C-3A81689C6FBA.jpeg
B61C369A-D929-422C-847C-3A81689C6FBA.jpeg
20198A42-8F26-4FC5-A433-9C27A25EB5FE.jpeg
43598081-245F-4764-AEB4-AD4F2FB2BB59_1_201_a.jpeg
43598081-245F-4764-AEB4-AD4F2FB2BB59_1_201_a.jpeg
5D0E08DB-CF08-44FC-8367-FE2AA98FADAF.jpeg

.....they are saying FU to white lives...I hope all their families die like Tessa Majors did

BB, do you really think that this move by the NFL will "End Racism"?
I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.
Why do you oppose what letters appear on a football field?
Why do you care what letters appear on a players helmet?

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

You don't need to watch football.
they are promoting lies and helping to turn America into a shithole

helmet-names.jpeg

- Peter King

Yep..
View attachment 382716

5k square foot.
The "Spire" if ya wanna call it that is the formal dining room. The one on the left is the formal living room.
Of course I dont use either for their intended purpose. The one on the right holds all our cookware,the one on the left is the Wife and I's office.
Plus it being 6k acres it takes a full three day weekend to cover it on the SxS....it's a RedNeck Paradise .
View attachment 382779View attachment 382779View attachment 382780View attachment 382781View attachment 382781View attachment 382782
Oh look! Lunch! :auiqs.jpg: (in that last pic)

Shaun King. You don’t get a say. You’re not a leader of BLM and you’re not the president.
I sho' 'nuff get a say over me and mine and BLM can fuck right the hell off. Actually I think they should be arrested for inciting riots or sedition, or both.
These corporate idiots backing them are just throwing their money away and they will lose double or more!

That SJW bullshit ain't got nothin' to do with America. That's some commie mind control bullshit!

yes--they are saying FU to white lives--so FU to them

helmet-names.jpeg

- Peter King

Yep..
View attachment 382716

5k square foot.
View attachment 382779View attachment 382779View attachment 382780View attachment 382781View attachment 382781View attachment 382782

We'll snag a small one every once and awhile.
Hook it with a crank bait,haul it up to the dock ...BLAM!!!!

its always about the white man and what the white man thinks even if black, if the white man doesn't approve the the blacks shouldn't do it. LOL Its so sad.

its always about the white man and what the white man thinks even if black, if the white man doesn't approve the the blacks shouldn't do it. LOL

total babble shit--you did not refute my point--they are saying FU to white lives---if they don't have a WLM logo, white peoples' names/etc--they are saying FU to white people
..what about Tessa Majors????

helmet-names.jpeg

- Peter King

Yep..
View attachment 382716

5k square foot.

We'll snag a small one every once and awhile.
Hook it with a crank bait,haul it up to the dock ...BLAM!!!!
I know right where their brains are...could take that one with a .22.
DRT. .17 HMR be better, though.

Forum List

Back