NFL Doubles Down

who are the leaders of the BLM and why do they get a say over me?
Shaun King. You don’t get a say. You’re not a leader of BLM and you’re not the president.
I sho' 'nuff get a say over me and mine and BLM can fuck right the hell off. Actually I think they should be arrested for inciting riots or sedition, or both.
These corporate idiots backing them are just throwing their money away and they will lose double or more!
Betting on BLM is a bad bet, baby.
I'm betting on Americans and America. Whatcha think about that?

Who died at The Alamo? Daniel Boone and Jim Bowie, that's who, boy!
That SJW bullshit ain't got nothin' to do with America. That's some commie mind control bullshit!

yes--they are saying FU to white lives--so FU to them

its always about the white man and what the white man thinks even if black, if the white man doesn't approve the the blacks shouldn't do it. LOL

total babble shit--you did not refute my point--they are saying FU to white lives---if they don't have a WLM logo, white peoples' names/etc--they are saying FU to white people
..what about Tessa Majors????

Well the Black Life's Matter Slogan just got started in 2013, and you have no choice but to deal with it.

Shaun King. You don’t get a say. You’re not a leader of BLM and you’re not the president.
I sho' 'nuff get a say over me and mine and BLM can fuck right the hell off. Actually I think they should be arrested for inciting riots or sedition, or both.
These corporate idiots backing them are just throwing their money away and they will lose double or more!

That SJW bullshit ain't got nothin' to do with America. That's some commie mind control bullshit!

its always about the white man and what the white man thinks even if black, if the white man doesn't approve the the blacks shouldn't do it. LOL

total babble shit--you did not refute my point--they are saying FU to white lives---if they don't have a WLM logo, white peoples' names/etc--they are saying FU to white people

Well the Black Life's Slogan just got started in 2013, and you have no choice but to deal with it.

so--you also are pro-VIOLENCE--pro Criminal ...yes we know...that's why Africa is a shithole....if you want to live in a shithole--you are a dumbass

Well the Black Life's Matter Slogan just got started in 2013, and you have no choice but to deal with it.

you're a goddamn genius:
blacks graduate at lower rates
commit crime at higher rates
their communities are the shitholes of the US
and you want to back them???
genius

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
Yet, last year when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the 5 cops that were shot in Dallas by putting their names on the helmets the NFL did not allow them to do it. So the NFL has been anti cop for a while now. The hell with the NFL

Social Justice Wingnuts travel on a one way street.

The NFL can go to hell. I have absolutely no use for it

but you will be watching. Just admit it.
I would not bet on it. My team is the Dolphins and they drafted the only first round player that needs a handicapped parking space. This team has been in decline for a long time now and are no longer worthy of my time. There is always boating and fishing to keep me busy on Sundays

Yep..
I got this a short while back. And I plan on spending a lot more time at the lease hanging out,shooting,fishing and riding the SxS.
View attachment 382706View attachment 382708
View attachment 382716
Oh! McMansion alert! What's that spire for? :auiqs.jpg:
But them bass are awesome!

It's a custom built home,no other like it.
5k square foot.
The "Spire" if ya wanna call it that is the formal dining room. The one on the left is the formal living room.
Of course I dont use either for their intended purpose. The one on the right holds all our cookware,the one on the left is the Wife and I's office.
Yeah the fishing up there is kick ass,stringers like that are common.
Plus it being 6k acres it takes a full three day weekend to cover it on the SxS....it's a RedNeck Paradise .
View attachment 382779View attachment 382779View attachment 382780View attachment 382781View attachment 382781View attachment 382782
Oh look! Lunch! :auiqs.jpg: (in that last pic)

We'll snag a small one every once and awhile.
Hook it with a crank bait,haul it up to the dock ...BLAM!!!!
I know right where their brains are...could take that one with a .22.
DRT.

Yep..walnut sized.
A four footer will easily feed four people plus.
We occasionally catch em with a loop when we get em to the dock if we wanna wait and cook em the next day.
It's criminally easy to catch em though. When they hear the electric knife they come a swimmen waiting for the bass carcasses,it's like a dinner bell.

Yeah...because barry stirred up racial discord for eight years.
And we can do something about it...we wont watch football or any other sport that promotes BLM bullshit.
You really dont know who pays to fill those seats and for all of those $200 dollar jerseys they sell.
I'll give you a hint...it ain't the BLM.

And we can do something about it...we wont watch football or any other sport that promotes BLM bullshit.
You really dont know who pays to fill those seats and for all of those $200 dollar jerseys they sell.

So we have economic inequality, and many blacks buy those jerseys and pay for a seat.

I'll give you a hint...it ain't the BLM
It’s not about black lives

So we have economic inequality, and many blacks buy those jerseys and pay for a seat.

Sorry but 13% of the poorest Americans in the country wont be buying those jerseys or seats.

BB, do you really think that this move by the NFL will "End Racism"?
I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.
Why do you oppose what letters appear on a football field?
Why do you care what letters appear on a players helmet?

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

You don't need to watch football.
But some people like to watch football but are forced to absorb blatant black racism in the process.

I think bringing awareness to an issue that needs to be addressed is a good thing.

Let's put "America first" on the field with big bold letters and have you screech.

People generally don't want to be spoon fed a false political narrative when watching sports. At least America first make sense.

Personally, I would rather never have to hear your stupid false narratives, anywhere.

But some people like to watch football but are forced to absorb blatant black racism in the process.
This hurts me bigly, because I am a die-hard fan of the home team and we have Brady this year.
Unless I know that no one on the team is going along with the bullshit, I'm done for now.

Thats where conviction comes in.
I havent missed a season of football in 45 years.....and it pains me to do it this year.
But there comes a point where you have to say fuck it...I reached that point.

helmet-names.jpeg

"A player, if he chooses, can have the name of a Black person wronged in a confrontation with police emblazoned on the back of his helmet. End zones will have “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other. Coaches and game officials will be able to wear patches on their cap with the name of a Black victim, or with one of four messages: “It takes all of us,” “Black lives matter,” “End racism,” “Stop hate.” As for the helmets, players can choose either a Black name or one of the four preferred phrases offered: “Stop hate,” “It takes all of us,” “End racism,” “Black lives matter.”
- Peter King

"We’re in a different sporting world, and for all those who want people in the NFL to stick to sports, you’re going to have to watch—and listen to—a different game this year."

The SJWs have conquered the organization, now it has more to do with progressive bullshit than the sport. The American flag will be banned next.
I will never ever Watch fuzzball again
They’re dead to me
That’s it !!

I wont watch another NFL game until they stop with the BLM bullshit.
Maybe if they gave equal billing for both sides I could stomach it but as it is now?
Fuck the NFL.
I wont.

I am done.

Since I have stopped watching sports on TV, I have started hiking and DOING SPORTS, not sitting on my ass just watching OTHER PEOPLE play sports.

Screw professional sports all to Hell. I hope they rot.

This hurts me bigly, because I am a die-hard fan of the home team and we have Brady this year.
Unless I know that no one on the team is going along with the bullshit, I'm done for now.
You can't snub the goat!

I wont watch another NFL game until they stop with the BLM bullshit.
Maybe if they gave equal billing for both sides I could stomach it but as it is now?
Fuck the NFL.
I wont.

I am done.

Since I have stopped watching sports on TV, I have started hiking and DOING SPORTS, not sitting on my ass just watching OTHER PEOPLE play sports.

Screw professional sports all to Hell. I hope they rot.

I love the whole strategy of it like baseball..which I wont be watching ether.
Hard for me to give it up but I certainly will.

I’ve been done with NFL for thirty years but I was thinking of people who still liked it for innocent reasons.
I can’t see how this trash will survive unless people forsake principle and let themselves get conditioned.

You can't snub the goat!

I'm snubbing the best QB Houston has seen since Warren Moon.
I dont like it but oh well.

Forum List

Back