NFL is 100 percent in with BLM

They donated 250 million to BLM causes ???
They will have “Social Justice “ signs in the end zone
Players are allowed to display “ black victims “
on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

I am 100 percent finished with them for life
They had me as a fan for 30 yrs
Once I quit ..I never go back

You'll be back.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You'll be back.
No
I never change my mind
When I say I am done ..that’s it

Just like when I quit my stupid “ telemarking “ job or when I quit playing the impossible game of “meat boy “ or when I quit meth

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You'll be back.
No
I never change my mind
When I say I am done ..that’s it

Just like when I quit my stupid “ telemarking “ job or when I quit playing the impossible game of “meat boy “ or when I quit meth

You'll be back.

This corporate ass kissing of Marxist organizations will come back to bite them hard....but none will experience the kind of economic loss that pro sports are heading for.....maybe the ship will be righted...where doctors and Plumbers earn more than ball players.....

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You'll be back.
We are entering a point that is "revulsion". Where watching something that is preaching nastiness on the side is causing a reaction. That is the best way I can say it. If you have severe allergies, why go somewhere or watch which will you can get hospitalized or die?

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You'll be back.
We are entering a point that is "revulsion". Where watching something that is preaching nastiness on the side is causing a reaction. That is the best way I can say it. If you have severe allergies, why go somewhere or watch which will you can get hospitalized or die?

The outrage is hilarious. If you look hard enough at any corporate entity, you'll find things they do which you do not favor. For example Where you buy your clothing...they most likely import stuff from overseas instead of buying American. You simply choose to look the other way in matter. The selective outrage is hilarious. That you equate it to death...well, that is even more brazenly stupid.

Well maybe 99.99%! - People have said Brian Urlacher was an arse while playing, but when living in California in the 90's, I guess I didn't hear it! Now he's mouthed off one time too many, criticizing the NBA for shutting down games in the playoffs! Quoting Urlacher, "Brett Favre played the (MNF) game the day his dad died, threw 4 TDs in the first half, and was a legend for playing in the face of adversity,” Urlacher posted in an Instagram story. “NBA players boycott the playoffs because a dude reaching for a knife, wanted on a felony sexual assault warrant, was shot by police.” Everyone's distancing themselves from him, including ex-teammates that were shocked by his insensitivity! :(

- https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2020/08/28/chicago-bears-brian-urlacher-jacob-blake/5653929002/ - :102:

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You'll be back.
I believe that if one of those politically correct and quota built Boeing 737 Max's crashed with a activist sport team on board, there will be celebrations by many people. The mood is not good in this nation. And all it takes to improve it is the Prog politicians to back off their crazy agendas to start.

Forum List

Back