NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the Pentagon and the NFL started the kneeling?

You just get dumber and more Democrat partisan every day

They certainly started the anthem. But nice try once AGAIN trying to morph somebody else's statement from what it is into what you wish it had been. Verbal history-revisionism. Again, rhetorical fascism and again, fumble.

It's hilarious how you think the Pentagon started the kneeling bringing politics into sport.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

Upon further review I am forced to amend. I should have added the adjective "desperate" to "Verbal history-revisionism".

NFL players: kneel

Non-leftists: Object

Pogo: Oh ... my ... God, non-leftists started this!!!!

You mentioned your hillbilly logic already

Feel free to show the class where the NFL players union, or any player or players, ever started insisting, "Look, I'm not gonna participate in this game unless we can first have a meaningless fake-patriotism charade on the field where we have a captive audience".

And when you've got that, show the class where those players then demanded "we're not happy being in the locker room when this fake patriotism charade goes on --- make us all trot out and stand there like marionettes!".

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

Interesting. Pogo's getting really defensive and insecure. He needs to be speaking for a crowd of people to prop up his ego because he doesn't have the gonads to speak for himself.

As for your question, people who don't work in fake news like you do where you write political OP-EDs on the front page of the paper, have to follow their employer's requirements whether they like them or not. Or they need to find another job.

Didn't know that, huh hillbilly?

Another fun fact. Outside fake news, almost no one is allowed by their employer to stage political protests at work and for the same reason the NFL shouldn't allow it. All it does is piss off customers.

See how that works? No, huh?
Interesting how Kaz has described his hero, Trump. Needs to be speaking for a crowd to prop us his ego.

A really fun fact is this: It is up to the employer to allow things to go on. Not you. Not your fat assed orange buddy.

You & Trump do not get to decide what is being protested.
The only customers the NFL is pissing off are ignorant people who were duped by Trump. You should be having a fit about Trump as he actually did dishonor the military.

RealDumb. I have nothing, kaz. I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said

I did. How about you big government conservatives leave the NFL alone and let teams discipline players as they see fit.

That's what they're doing now. Having an opinion is not bothering them in the least. It's an opinion, and until Democrats take over, we're allowed to have them.

Big government authoritarian trump wants to take their salaries.

He does? And how does he propose to do that?
"Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay! [0832 EDT]"
Factbox: Trump on Twitter (Aug 10) - NFL players, Turkey, Tariffs

Avoiding answering the question? One more time: How does Trump propose the government should take their salaries for protesting?
Trump is the government and is proclaiming they should be suspended without pay. That sounds like a threat from big government to me. He needs to shut the f up and stop ruining sports with his identity politics.

Apparently you don't understand the constitutional rule of the President. But apparently, the college educated men playing in the NFL do.
They know the President can't outlaw their disrespect to America's veterans, so they are continuing with it.
Exactly. How about the president stops acting like a dictator, threatening the league with big govt. and shuts up about it so the NFL doesn't have to constantly worry that he will intervene.

[
I think they should protest if they feel motivated to do so. But not during a football game
I agree.

and to disgrace the national anthem, the flag, the military, and everyone who died protecting their right to protest.

This part of your post is stupid. It does no such thing. Protesting injustice in a non-violent manner is in the best traditions of our nation. But you can't do it at work.

The method of protest can be criticized.

YOur pretense that you don't understand that is wearing very thin.

I bet that these players do more to respect the flag, military, country during the anthem than 90% of your ilk.

You can't even admit that they have a just cause.

They regularly disrespect the Flat, and the nation it stands for, on live national tv.

YOur statement is utterly absurd and stupid.

I don't give a damn about their cause, after that. FUCK THEM ALL, AND THE LEAGUE FOR GIVING THEM PERMISSION.

If this were anti-Abortion protesting players, my response would be the same.

If fucking Teebow, decided he needed to kneel to pray during the anthem, my response would be the same.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Last edited:
I did. How about you big government conservatives leave the NFL alone and let teams discipline players as they see fit.

That's what they're doing now. Having an opinion is not bothering them in the least. It's an opinion, and until Democrats take over, we're allowed to have them.

"Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay! [0832 EDT]"

Avoiding answering the question? One more time: How does Trump propose the government should take their salaries for protesting?

He can't answer, without admitting that he is just lying.

He can't answer, without admitting that he is just lying.

Of course. The only people renown for taking salaries away are the Democrats in form of taxation. They don't take salaries away because of kneeling, they take salaries away because Democrats feel some people have too much of their own money.

Trump is the government and is proclaiming they should be suspended without pay. That sounds like a threat from big government to me. He needs to shut the f up and stop ruining sports with his identity politics.

If it sounds like a threat, you are projecting.

The only identity he is standing up for, is the AMERICAN identity.

No, Trump is a citizen of the United States. As such, he is entitled to an opinion just like you and I are. Now if he uses his position to do something to the NFL, THEN you can say he's involving government.

He has not introduced any legislation or executive order. He has not made a government threat of any kind. He has never said GOVERNMENT should take any salaries away. He could say that the NFL should fire any kneelers, but that doesn't mean he's forcing them to do so. Trump's OPINION is the NFL should fine players--not Trump.

It is a threat from the president. 100%

Apparently you don't understand the constitutional rule of the President. But apparently, the college educated men playing in the NFL do.
They know the President can't outlaw their disrespect to America's veterans, so they are continuing with it.
Exactly. How about the president stops acting like a dictator, threatening the league with big govt. and shuts up about it so the NFL doesn't have to constantly worry that he will intervene.

The NFL doesn't think that President Trump is "going to intervene", I don't think anyone thinks that.

No, Trump is a citizen of the United States. As such, he is entitled to an opinion just like you and I are. Now if he uses his position to do something to the NFL, THEN you can say he's involving government.

He has not introduced any legislation or executive order. He has not made a government threat of any kind. He has never said GOVERNMENT should take any salaries away. He could say that the NFL should fire any kneelers, but that doesn't mean he's forcing them to do so. Trump's OPINION is the NFL should fine players--not Trump.

Yes. And wow, what a liar the dumb ass is. Obviously he's never told a Democrat politician to STFU because they ARE the government in his life

A threat to do what exactly?

You will not say. You will dance and dodge, but never answer that question.

He has been threatening the NFL since he was inaugurated. Do you really think trump isn't threatening the NFL? He needs to stop.

The NFL doesn't think that President Trump is "going to intervene", I don't think anyone thinks that.

What they think is that they are losing fans and viewers over this, and it will cost them money for decades.

And they are right.

He has been threatening the NFL since he was inaugurated. Do you really think trump isn't threatening the NFL? He needs to stop.

Nice and vague. YOu are not fooling anyone.

Yes. And wow, what a liar the dumb ass is. Obviously he's never told a Democrat politician to STFU because they ARE the government in his life

They act like DumBama never had an opinion. He had opinions on Ferguson, but he didn't do anything about it as a President. He had an opinion on the Travon Martin case, but he never did anything about it as Prez. He had an opinion on the white officer that arrested the college professor for getting out of hand, but he didn't use his power as President to do anything but hold a Beer Summit, and even that was more personal than professional; he had to cover his ass for being wrong.

Until Trump or any government official tries or threatens to use government to punish those they disagree with, they are simply citizens expressing their views. In this case, Trump was speaking more from a businessman's point of view than a President.

A threat to do what exactly?

You will not say. You will dance and dodge, but never answer that question.
Trump threatens to end NFL's 'massive tax breaks,' but his tax plan would be great for sports teams

Funny the irony that you have no problem telling people what to do. Hypocrisy much?

WheelieAdict: Players have free speech, so shut the fuck up, you don't ...

LOL, what a dumb ass.

BTW, remind me again where I advocated government get involved in this. I don't remember that part. Oh yeah, I didn't. You're stupid as shit
Why did you cut off and change my quote? Because you are an asshole that tries to change what someone truly says. A true piece of shit.

I quoted the part I was addressing, see how that works? The rest was inane babble.

In the rest, you said that it's big government for Trump to state his personal opinion because you're stupid.

Then you started talking about identity politics when I didn't say anything about race or any other identity because you're stupid.

Again, where did Trump or I bring government into this? You really are an idiot. No one has proposed any laws or legislation. No one
No you selectively took not just a quote, but part of one, changed it, and then posted it as my own words. That's why you are a piece of shit.

Trump is government and can't stop threatening the NFL.
"Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay! [0832 EDT]" Big government wannabe dictator trump thinks he can control business.

Trump stating his view is not government. Passing laws or prosecuting people is government. That isn't happening. What the hell is wrong with you?

Give me an example of when you ever held Obama or Hillary to that standard, that stating their view "is government." You're so full of shit it's seeping out of your ears

Every tweet Trump makes is an official statement from the US government

Feel free to show the class where the NFL players union, or any player or players, ever started insisting, "Look, I'm not gonna participate in this game unless we can first have a meaningless fake-patriotism charade on the field where we have a captive audience".

And when you've got that, show the class where those players then demanded "we're not happy being in the locker room when this fake patriotism charade goes on --- make us all trot out and stand there like marionettes!".

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

Interesting. Pogo's getting really defensive and insecure. He needs to be speaking for a crowd of people to prop up his ego because he doesn't have the gonads to speak for himself.

As for your question, people who don't work in fake news like you do where you write political OP-EDs on the front page of the paper, have to follow their employer's requirements whether they like them or not. Or they need to find another job.

Didn't know that, huh hillbilly?

Another fun fact. Outside fake news, almost no one is allowed by their employer to stage political protests at work and for the same reason the NFL shouldn't allow it. All it does is piss off customers.

See how that works? No, huh?
Works both ways. How about you both stfu. lol!

Sorry for discussing the thread topic. Any content or just snotty?
I will go with snotty. Conservatives are obsessed with identity politics. Snowflakes that have religion and patriotism tests. How about stfu and let us all watch football without your incessant whining.

You're full of shit. I didn't "whine" anywhere, dumb ass. Snowflakes melt. I'm blasting you idiot leftists for your anti-Americanism and the stupid shit that people have the right to stage political protests at work. Buy a dictionary, ass wipe

People have the right to do whatever their employer allows them to do at work as long as it is not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back