NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't so complex.

If you love your country and you disagree with kneeling footballers.......

But you still pay to go to the games, or pay for sports channels that rake in cash to broadcast the games.....

You're really the root of the problem. You are voting in favor of the anti-American behavior with your wallet regardless of what you say. Put your money where your mouth is.

If your entertainment is more important to you than your country & your freedom, you're a pussy and deserve to be in the chains you help pay for.

Buh-LIEVE me...when enough people vote with their wallets, the kneeling WILL STOP. PERIOD.
Obviously, we're not there yet.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for supposedly good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke

Are you a "do nuffin" ?

Last edited:
Anti-American assholes are anti-American assholes, based on their actions, not their skin color.
So kneeling during the anthem is anti American, but waving the confederate flag isn’t?

Correct.

One is showing active disrespect to the American flag, and the Nation for which it stands.

The other is showing Regional Pride, which in no way contradicts National Pride.

You really can’t make this stuff up! In RW world, displaying the flag of a treasonous nation that lost is more American than not standing for the anthem. The very fine people waving Nazi flags? Them too?

1. Your need to lie shows that you know you are in the wrong. Trump never called nazis "very fine people". I have repeatedly refuted that lie on this site, with the full transcripts.

2. That treason was well over a century ago, with generation after generation of loyal southerns, living in harmony with the rest of the nation, often fighting and dying along side of US in our wars, often at higher levels than the rest of the population.

ANy question of disloyalty, was laid to rest over a century before you were born. It is not credible that you do not know that.

Stop playing dishonest games.

3. And kneeling during the Anthem, is actively showing disrespect to the Flag, which stands for the nation as a whole.

What part of this do you disagree with? Be specific.

Or admit that I am right.

1. Right...he just called people willing to align themselves with Nazis "very fine people". Distinction without a difference.

2. The confederate flag is the equivalent of the Nazi flag. It's the symbol of a traitorous losing nation regardless of how long ago it occurred. To show pride in that seems much more un-American than silently protesting the brutal treatment of people by police officers.

3. No, it doesn't. Unlike the president, most Americans know NFL kneelers aren't protesting the flag

This whole thing is really a nothing burger. If you ignore them it goes away. Give it some attention and it becomes an even bigger nothing. My son's are season ticket holders. They have no intentions on stopping that tradition. They can continue to stand for the anthem and simply ignore any sneakers or fans who sit.

1. Right...he just called people willing to align themselves with Nazis "very fine people". Distinction without a difference.

No, he said some of the people who were protesting were very fine people. He never mentioned the Nazi's. You on the left just made that association to bastardize his words as usual.

2. The confederate flag is the equivalent of the Nazi flag. It's the symbol of a traitorous losing nation regardless of how long ago it occurred. To show pride in that seems much more un-American than silently protesting the brutal treatment of people by police officers.

And disrespecting our American flag is not traitorous? You on the left told us repeatedly that disrespecting our flag is an Amendment right, yet flying or having a confederate flag is not a protected First Amendment right?

Let's eliminate the confederate flag because that will do the country so much good. But don't you dare try to stop stupid jocks from disrespecting our American flag. They have that right to do so!

No, but they are using the disrespect of our flag and anthem to promote their idiotic agendas. It doesn't matter what the cause, you are still protesting our country.

This whole thing is really a nothing burger. If you ignore them it goes away. Give it some attention and it becomes an even bigger nothing. My son's are season ticket holders. They have no intentions on stopping that tradition. They can continue to stand for the anthem and simply ignore any sneakers or fans who sit.

Which team? I'm looking into the season tickets for the Vegas Raiders tickets right now when they move to Vegas. One of my bosses actually turns a profit on his; he attends 4 home games a year and sells the other tickets. Of course Daddy Warbucks has premium seats for the Cardinals. I doubt you could do so with nosebleed tickets.

But you still pay to go to the games, or pay for sports channels that rake in cash to broadcast the games.....

You're really the root of the problem. You are voting in favor of the anti-American behavior with your wallet regardless of what you say. Put your money where your mouth is.

If your entertainment is more important to you than your country & your freedom, you're a pussy and deserve to be in the chains you help pay for.

Buh-LIEVE me...when enough people vote with their wallets, the kneeling WILL STOP. PERIOD.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for supposedly good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke

Are you a "do nuffin" ?

Are you using Windows? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. Buy Microsoft Surface Pro | Surface: The Official Tablet of the NFL
Are you using a Mac? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. https://www.cultofmac.com/495549/stream-nfl-apple-devices/
Are you a cable TV subscriber? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. ESPN Extends Deal With N.F.L. for $15.2 Billion
Ever attend a Disney movie or go to their parks or cruises? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. List of assets owned by Disney - Wikipedia
Are you on Twitter (as our President)? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. Twitter announces a new deal for year-round NFL content that includes live video, but no games
Got a Verizon phone? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. NFL, Verizon partner to distribute mobile access to live games
Got an AT&T phone? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV® | Red Zone Channel®

Why are you a pussy?

Edmund Burke

Are you a "do nuffin" ?

I'm boycotting the fake freedom fries cult.

No, he said some of the people who were protesting were very fine people. He never mentioned the Nazi's. You on the left just made that association to bastardize his words as usual.

And disrespecting our American flag is not traitorous? You on the left told us repeatedly that disrespecting our flag is an Amendment right, yet flying or having a confederate flag is not a protected First Amendment right?

Let's eliminate the confederate flag because that will do the country so much good. But don't you dare try to stop stupid jocks from disrespecting our American flag. They have that right to do so!

No, but they are using the disrespect of our flag and anthem to promote their idiotic agendas. It doesn't matter what the cause, you are still protesting our country.

Swing and a miss....

This is what I love about you dumbass Trumpettes.

You are too fucking stupid to get that Trump could have struck back at John McCain by talking about his voting record as a Senator or something he has said.

But no,

That fast ass draft dodging POS attacked the service McCain gave to this country. A service your orange PIOS avoided at all costs.

Of course Trump could have insulted McCain on better grounds.

I get that. YOU are the stupid one, if you think that I do not.

But wtf? Do you think McCain is crying in his beer because Trump insulted his service, THREE years ago?

And you act like Trump HAS a thin skin and you libs are still whining about this minor, really, REALLY, minor gaffe, THREE YEARS AFTER THE FACT?
Trump trashed a vet's serrvice & you don't care. Tells me everything I need to know about you & how much you care about our vets.

McCain is pissed. Only a cowardly fuck like you would not be. And it was no gaffe. He knew exactly what he was saying
it would say how much he cared about THAT vet. it's a vast over-reach to apply that situation and that person to ALL vets. but hey, it's what liberals do -take 1 example and pretend it's the poster child for that problem.

do that to them they scream like stuck pigs.

They love to dish it out, but can't take it at all.

I understand that a vet hating POS like you thinks there are no boundaries as you support Trumps trashing of McCain's service to this country.

I bet if I posted an insult to your children. I'd get thrown off this site. It is called boundaries.

Trashing a veteran's service when it is as honorable as McCain should cross a boundary for you. But hey, fuck those vets, right asshole.

Sure. It was wrong. It was obviously just a heat of the moment thing. He immediately walked it back. IMMEDIATELY.

There is no reason to believe, other than self serving partisan dishonesty, to believe he meant it, either as a real personal attack on McCain, nor as a slam against all vets.

That bit where you said, "but hey, fuck those vets", that is called putting words in other person's mouth.

I never said anything like that, and the fact that you have to make up shit, shows that you know you are the one full of shit, on this complaint.

GIVE IT UP. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Anti-American assholes are anti-American assholes, based on their actions, not their skin color.
So kneeling during the anthem is anti American, but waving the confederate flag isn’t?

Correct.

One is showing active disrespect to the American flag, and the Nation for which it stands.

The other is showing Regional Pride, which in no way contradicts National Pride.

You really can’t make this stuff up! In RW world, displaying the flag of a treasonous nation that lost is more American than not standing for the anthem. The very fine people waving Nazi flags? Them too?

1. Your need to lie shows that you know you are in the wrong. Trump never called nazis "very fine people". I have repeatedly refuted that lie on this site, with the full transcripts.

2. That treason was well over a century ago, with generation after generation of loyal southerns, living in harmony with the rest of the nation, often fighting and dying along side of US in our wars, often at higher levels than the rest of the population.

ANy question of disloyalty, was laid to rest over a century before you were born. It is not credible that you do not know that.

3. And kneeling during the Anthem, is actively showing disrespect to the Flag, which stands for the nation as a whole.

3. No, it doesn't. Unlike the president, most Americans know NFL kneelers aren't protesting the flag

1. The Nazis behind the Charlottesville Rally last year, were dishonest in their publicizing of the Rally. A lot of people showed up, who were not aligned with Nazis. You can see that in the difference in attendance in this year's rally, now that people know who they really are.

2. YOu ignored my point about all that has happened SINCE then.And it was NOT a symbol of the Confederate Nation. It was a symbol of the Northern Virginia Battle Flag, under Gen Lee.

Why do you think the flag that proud Southerns use, is a battle flag and not one of the NATIONAL confederate flags?

3. Yes, it does. The ritual calls for standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

ANd they kneel. The message of disrespect is obvious. And if you are willfully blind, Keapernick verbally clarified that long ago.

This is not, supposedly what they are "protesting", but HOW they are "protesting".

But they are still anti-American assholes. FUCK THEM ALL.

Correct.

1 - no - he called people who simply disagreed with the left very fine people. the left, doing what they always do, extremify this statement to say trump is talking about the nazis. you know better, you just don't give a shit.

2 - the trouble is the left didn't stop with "we just want this one flag removed" like they promised. now the fuckers are banning sites and giggling like 6 year olds who think they have an upper hand now so their psuedo morality is proven correct for no other reason than another asshole agrees with you.

3 - i don't think they know what they're protesting anymore. inequality? nothing is going to change the fact people are different. NOTHING. nothing is going to change the fact there is reverse racism going on daily and it's now being billed as "you can't be racist against white people". so what are they protesting? can you tell me for sure what each and everyone is protesting?

in the end, i simply don't give a fuck. they have no more right to make their causes mine than i do to make my cause yours and you MUST accept it or you're unamerican. that's what this boils down to and in that light, i simply don't give a fuck what they're protesting. i'm paying with my time and money to watch "football" - not a political sideshow. if they wish to take actions within their communities to make things better, hell i'll get off my fat ass and help however i can. they wanna take a knee and demand something be done then go earn $500k for a few hours work, fuck 'em. whether they have the right to protest is no longer the issue. i certainly have a right to simply stop watching and have. if they keep it up this year my sundays will be free again.

my choice, my call. has nothing to do with respecting what they're protesting which i find it odd for them to expect if they can't respect why people watch *the game*.

Edmund Burke

Are you a "do nuffin" ?

Are you using Windows? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. Buy Microsoft Surface Pro | Surface: The Official Tablet of the NFL
Are you using a Mac? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. https://www.cultofmac.com/495549/stream-nfl-apple-devices/
Are you a cable TV subscriber? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. ESPN Extends Deal With N.F.L. for $15.2 Billion
Ever attend a Disney movie or go to their parks or cruises? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. List of assets owned by Disney - Wikipedia
Are you on Twitter (as our President)? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. Twitter announces a new deal for year-round NFL content that includes live video, but no games
Got a Verizon phone? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. NFL, Verizon partner to distribute mobile access to live games
Got an AT&T phone? Congrats, you're an NFL supporter. NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV® | Red Zone Channel®

Why are you a pussy?
why are you fucked in the head?
using windows is not using surface pro. the TABLET of the NFL.
apple is streaming the game to make $ and if they're not watching, they make no money - end effect the same.
and cable will see i'm not watching football and if enough people quit watching, ad revenue does down and so does what they pay the NFL. so yea - using cable tv is a good way to send your message you're not watching these game.

same goes for disney, verizon, at&t and twitter. if no one is using those services to watch the NFL and the #'s drop, there's instant access to "oops, this is losing the audience"

so sitting here listing all the places you CAN watch an NFL game kinda backfired when each and every one of these places will see a decline in people using their services.

shot that missle up your own ass, didn't you?

Correct.

1. The Nazis behind the Charlottesville Rally last year, were dishonest in their publicizing of the Rally. A lot of people showed up, who were not aligned with Nazis. You can see that in the difference in attendance in this year's rally, now that people know who they really are.

2. YOu ignored my point about all that has happened SINCE then.And it was NOT a symbol of the Confederate Nation. It was a symbol of the Northern Virginia Battle Flag, under Gen Lee.

Why do you think the flag that proud Southerns use, is a battle flag and not one of the NATIONAL confederate flags?

3. Yes, it does. The ritual calls for standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

ANd they kneel. The message of disrespect is obvious. And if you are willfully blind, Keapernick verbally clarified that long ago.

This is not, supposedly what they are "protesting", but HOW they are "protesting".

I
1. By all means, tell us how these "good people" we're tricked into attending a rally organized by an avowed white supremacists the day after the citronella brigade had their torch lit scream fest.

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-large-169.jpg

2. It's the traitorous flag of a nation that lost and is no more. Flying it is far more in-American than kneeling silently in protest.

3. Those kneeling in protest are not disrespecting the flag or the United States. They are actually exemplifying what it means to be an American.

SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT ON KAEPERNICK: His protest 'makes him more American than anyone'

Correct.

I
1. By all means, tell us how these "good people" we're tricked into attending a rally organized by an avowed white supremacists the day after the citronella brigade had their torch lit scream fest.

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-large-169.jpg

2. It's the traitorous flag of a nation that lost and is no more. Flying it is far more in-American than kneeling silently in protest.

3. Those kneeling in protest are not disrespecting the flag or the United States. They are actually exemplifying what it means to be an American.

SOLDIERS SPEAK OUT ON KAEPERNICK: His protest 'makes him more American than anyone'
those speaking out against the protestors are using the exact same rights you're defending yet you attach their use of their rights.

man - trapped in your own quandarius delima.

iceberg's language just trapped him. The alt white right uniters have the right to protest, and when they get violent, as they did at Charlottesville or anywhere else, antifa will shut the down.

I

those speaking out against the protestors are using the exact same rights you're defending yet you attach their use of their rights.

man - trapped in your own quandarius delima.

Who is saying anything about people protesting the protesters? Are their livelihoods being threatened like the kneeling protesters are? Are they being threatened with fines and suspension for saying they disagree with the kneelers? The answer you're looking for is "no", Mr. False Equivalence.

Correct.

So waving the flag of an enemy of the United Stares is not contradictory to national pride?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

iceberg's language just trapped him. The alt white right uniters have the right to protest, and when they get violent, as they did at Charlottesville or anywhere else, antifa will shut the down.

Doesn't that make antifa lawless vigilantes? It's not their job or responsibility to shut anyone down, especially not violently. That's just mob rule, and the mob that's meaner, bigger, and better armed wins.

I'd that really what we want?

So you are complaining, hadit, that the left's 'lawless vigilantes' are shutting down your lawless vigilantes?

What we want is for the alt right and the hard left to be peaceful.

So you are complaining, hadit, that the left's 'lawless vigilantes' are shutting down your lawless vigilantes?

What we want is for the alt right and the hard left to be peaceful.

1. They're not mine.
2. If they're violent, it's the police' job to shut them down. Agree?

IOW, is it right for antifa to act violently? If it is, then it's right for the opposition to act violently against them. Agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back