NFL makes TERRIBLE announcement (fans shocked!)

• Banned
Go to Hell NFL.
I stopped watching professional sports years ago. It finally dawned on me that there were better ways to spend my time. And you know what? I don't miss it. Not one little bit.

The NFL decides there isn't a strong enough matchup to put on New Year's Eve that wouldn't be affected by earlier games, and instead keeps all the games in the afternoon time slots....and this is somehow both related to people boycotting and shocking to fans? :lol:

NFL cancels Sunday Night Football game on New Year’s Eve
Corporations use those end of year totals to set ad revenue for the coming year. If only 40 people are watching, the NFL won't get as much cash because of the lower ratings.

Not a good thing, especially considering the drop already incurred this year.

I disagree with a couple things about the article, but share many of the same attitudes of the writer. First of all, it isn't LIBERAL values at work, here, but fifth column leftist. Secondly, I don't think most fans are nearly as outraged by the disrespect for the flag by various players as they are the fact that the NFL has taken such strong positions in favor of them.

An individual player siding with a racist, cop-killing organization like BLM is one thing. THe NFL making it policy because they are too chicken shit to confront black racism is what makes it truly revolting.

Games on Thursday. Games in London. Games in Mexico City. Some really lousy teams (I'm looking at you Cleveland). These are the reasons ratings are low.

Conservatives are trying to take credit for something's no they did not do yet again. They tried to take credit for failing newspaper circulation even though the advent of on line news and fringe media made publishing more untenable.

Get over yourselves Right Wingers. Your microphone is loud, but it effects only 38% within the echo chamber.

Last edited:
Games on Thursday. Games in Ladonna. Games in Mexico City. Some really lousy teams (I'm looking at you Cleveland). These are the reasons ratings are low.

Conservatives are trying to take credit for something's no they did not do yet again. They tried to take credit for failing newspaper circulation even though the advent of on line news and fringe media made publishing more untenable.

Get over yourselves Right Wingers. Your microphone is loud, but it effects only 38% within the echo chamber.
Problem. Former fans are telling us why they quit watching NFL games. Can you guess what it is? Think about it. I know it hurts, but think.

Games on Thursday. Games in Ladonna. Games in Mexico City. Some really lousy teams (I'm looking at you Cleveland). These are the reasons ratings are low.

Problem. Former fans are telling us why they quit watching NFL games. Can you guess what it is? Think about it. I know it hurts, but think.
Some of them are saying that. But the majority? Think.

Everybody is sick of these illiterate blacks making millions a year for playing a game and then attacking america as a hotbed of racial oppression!!!

I gave up on the NFL long ago. That is because I used to be a Bengals fan, but just could not take the dysfunctional culture of losing ever since Paul Brown died in 1990.

And yes, that is the last time the Bungs won a playoff game. The Bungs have gone the longest of any team not to win a playoff game.

I simply could not pick up another team and just watch college ball now.

I really don't miss it.

I just don't get NFL fans. What, are we to sit around ever year trying determine who will win a Super Bowl, the Patriots or Steelers?

Pfft!

Personally in my inner circle of friends, Dems, Reps, and independent s, all are unhappy with what the nfl has done, regarding the National Anthem, as a culmination with their past stance on domestic abuse, and their now rewarding those groups which are nothing but progressive troublemakers.

Some of them are saying that. But the majority? Think.

Maybe Trump can fire all the players and replace them with army/navy.

untitled_1.png

The NFL decides there isn't a strong enough matchup to put on New Year's Eve that wouldn't be affected by earlier games, and instead keeps all the games in the afternoon time slots....and this is somehow both related to people boycotting and shocking to fans? :lol:

NFL cancels Sunday Night Football game on New Year’s Eve
Corporations use those end of year totals to set ad revenue for the coming year. If only 40 people are watching, the NFL won't get as much cash because of the lower ratings.

Not a good thing, especially considering the drop already incurred this year.

Wouldn't that mean this move makes sense? If the NFL anticipates the Sunday night game could end up meaningless for the playoff standings, and New Year's Eve is usually bad for ratings, this avoids a potentially low-rated final broadcast.

It took Progressives 2 whole decades to destroy Venezuela and only 1 season to destroy the NFL; they're gettign exceedingly good at this

Forum List

Back