NFL makes TERRIBLE announcement (fans shocked!)

Most of those illterate blacks have college experience and many have degrees. So your racism is showing. I guess they have a legitmit gripe. Mean while the NFL is not going any where.

Another stupid negro who thinks black athletes do not get special treatment in college!!!. Very few blacks are literate. MLK got a PHD and practically the lowest GRE scores in history.
One problem I am not black. You are a racist idiot. I know many black people that are brighter than you. And again yoo keep proving they have a legitimate gripe.
These kinds of convos always swing back and forth, depending on the point being made. Are we talking about black people as a whole? Black Americans as a culture? Some black people you know personally?

The answer would be different for all of them, depending.
We are talking about the blacksa in the NFL, or I am anyway that was the thread. College football teams are a feader for the NFL. Most NFL players went to college.
I don't know that that is a recommendation, but disrespecting the country's flag you're representing is not good for business, no matter what race you are. It is a huge business blunder, as it will cost them boatloads of money.

Most of those illterate blacks have college experience and many have degrees. So your racism is showing. I guess they have a legitmit gripe. Mean while the NFL is not going any where.

Another stupid negro who thinks black athletes do not get special treatment in college!!!. Very few blacks are literate. MLK got a PHD and practically the lowest GRE scores in history.
Just look at obama, supposedly the most educated black man. Ever heard him talk off teleprompter? He sounds like a retard.

I saw this coming months ago. This has to be one of the most successful boycotts in American history. Read on to discover just how bad it is for the NFL...

That's a terribly slanted article.

Did the NFL really cancel televising a game? That is really shocking if true.

I'd like to see it from a more reliable source. :rolleyes:

Here it is from cnn, with the opposite spin, ie downplaying this all. The show was cancelled.

However, the final line, that they put there specifically to avoid people reading it tells the truth story.

(have you heard of the reverse pyramid?)

NFL cancels Sunday Night Football this week

"2017 has been a tough year for the NFL. The ratings for this NFL's season are down 9% from last year."

I saw this coming months ago. This has to be one of the most successful boycotts in American history. Read on to discover just how bad it is for the NFL...

Here it is from cnn, with the opposite spin, ie downplaying this all. The show was cancelled.

However, the final line, that they put there specifically to avoid people reading it tells the truth story.

"2017 has been a tough year for the NFL. The ratings for this NFL's season are down 9% from last year."
I have this to say anyone want to wager? The NFL will be playing ten years from now! The NFL is going no where.

CNN :puke:

But thanks. :)

Owch! That's gotta hurt, NFL!

I have this to say anyone want to wager? The NFL will be playing ten years from now! The NFL is going no where.
We can only hope those future players will play for the love of the game.

Because that's what they'll be playing for.

A good percentage of the people I know love the NFL. You will have as easy of a time pulling the NFL from my cold dead hands as you will my fire arm. Most the people I see on saterday and sunday feel the same way.

A 9% drop in one year is a serious blow.

And it will keep going down.

A good percentage of the people I know love the NFL. You will have as easy of a time pulling the NFL from my cold dead hands as you will my fire arm. Most the people I see on saterday and sunday feel the same way.

No American is going to totally give up the NFL, at least not without going whole-hog NCAA. :badgrin:

What the NFL will see is a decrease in is season tickets, viewership, and swag-buying.

They have angered quite the number of people. I predict it will decline further. (some)

Last edited:

The players have shown the fans that they have nothing but contempt for them.

That undermines the very concept of spectator sports.

I can't wait to watch what happens to these tree dwellers when they are playing in the CFL and they refuse to stand for the Canadian national anthem.
The fact is people have grown tired of watching 300 pound negros with IQs in the low eighties smash into each other and get paid millions of dollars to turn themselves into vegetables.

I'm sure that is true. Nonetheless, revenues have fallen considerably. The very fact that they actually cancelled a game is...let's say difficult to rationalize meaningfully. Attendance, viewership, cable deals...they all make up their profits. It will probably survive, but they have peaked as a business commodity.

I can't wait to watch what happens to these tree dwellers when they are playing in the CFL and they refuse to stand for the Canadian national anthem.
The fact is people have grown tired of watching 300 pound negros with IQs in the low eighties smash into each other and get paid millions of dollars to turn themselves into vegetables.
You were likely not a fan before. You realy think people are going to give up what they have been doing on sunday for all of these years, because some people neeled. Good luck! Alot of people could care less about politics. You want to piss off a bunch of WASPs and see them revert to their barbarian viking herritage fuck with their fall sundays. Do you kinow how many men work their ases off all week and the only joy they recieve all week in thier NFL games on sundays. You think men are pissed off people now, take thier only joy away and see what happens!

That 9% drop is not, however, unique to the NFL. From what I have read, it is common among all broadcast television.
How Much Each Broadcast Net's TV Ratings Are Down From Last Year
Yes, the NFL's TV ratings are down but so is the rest of network television
Has the Bottom Fallen Out of the Broadcast TV Ratings?

The NFL also just recently came to a new 5 year agreement with Verizon for $25 billion.

The NFL is certainly experiencing a ratings decline. Some of that has to do with the protests, and a lot is probably because of a general trend away from traditional broadcast TV. I don't think the NFL is in any danger of going out of business or even losing its spot as the top US sport, though.

I'm sure that is true. Nonetheless, revenues have fallen considerably. The very fact that they actually cancelled a game is...let's say difficult to rationalize meaningfully. Attendance, viewership, cable deals...they all make up their profits. It will probably survive, but they have peaked as a business commodity.

No game was cancelled. All of the teams will play. There will not be a Sunday night game, but all of the games will be played.

I agree that the NFL has probably peaked, and may now decline.

You were likely not a fan before. You realy think people are going to give up what they have been doing on sunday for all of these years, because some people neeled. Good luck! Alot of people could care less about politics. You want to piss off a bunch of WASPs and see them revert to their barbarian viking herritage fuck with their fall sundays. Do you kinow how many men work their ases off all week and the only joy they recieve all week in thier NFL games on sundays. You think men are pissed off people now, take thier only joy away and see what happens!

It's the players who are expressing contempt for the fans, and ruining it.

That 9% drop is not, however, unique to the NFL. From what I have read, it is common among all broadcast television.
How Much Each Broadcast Net's TV Ratings Are Down From Last Year
Yes, the NFL's TV ratings are down but so is the rest of network television
Has the Bottom Fallen Out of the Broadcast TV Ratings?

The NFL also just recently came to a new 5 year agreement with Verizon for $25 billion.

The NFL is certainly experiencing a ratings decline. Some of that has to do with the protests, and a lot is probably because of a general trend away from traditional broadcast TV. I don't think the NFL is in any danger of going out of business or even losing its spot as the top US sport, though.
Let's hope not! I am telling you blood would fill the streets if you take sunday away from the men that watch it. You want those guys in front of a tv on sunday. If not that aggression is going to go some where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back