NFL politics hurts Papa Johns sales, PJs will be removing the NFL logo from ads

Americans want to be entertained....they like their sports and love their beer because it's an escape from the daily drudgery....ahem the American dream.

Way to absolutely DESTROY a GOLD STANDARD BRAND NAME.

It's takes a long time to build, but only a second to wreck it.

I hate papa johns, but I might get some soon to show my support

Papa John's pizza is dogshit that shouldn't have been associated with a quality organization like the NFL in the first place.

This was the best part of the article:

“This year, the ratings have gone backwards because of the controversy,” Schnatter said. “The controversy is polarizing the customer, polarizing the country.”

It’s worth noting, however, that the pizza chain also missed its revenue growth target in the second quarter. And the wave of NFL protests set off by Trump did not begin until Sept. 23, in the final days of the third quarter results that were discussed in the earnings call.

More attempted excuses, just like the clowns who try to say the ratings drop off is because of streaming.

Nobody is that stupid. We didn't need Trump to lead the charge; we figured it out ourselves. Trump was merely a help.

Way to absolutely DESTROY a GOLD STANDARD BRAND NAME.

It's takes a long time to build, but only a second to wreck it.

Here's a guy who's never eaten at Papa Johns.

He's made his fortune off of being associated with those same athletes. Fuck that guy

Don't eat pizza.

It's really, really bad for you.
Unless you make your own.

Just go to the Publix bakery say you want to make yourself a whole grain pizza and they will give you a series of choices. One warning, if you do this make sure you have a Gerber or industrial grade toilet, plumbers ain't cheap. Some Fiber one coffeecake and/or cheesecake for dessert and you will start losing weight and increasing your HDL relative to LDL. You will lose 1-3% of your excess body weight/week doing this.

I haven't ate a franchise pizza I ever really liked. Family owned places are the best and there are very few around here. But Americans are cheap about everything including what they eat. Family owned places that use good ingredients are often much higher priced than franchise places. They took a lot of business away from the Mom and Pop restaurants.

Forum List

Back