NFL Star Michael Bennett Accuse Police Officer Who Pointed Gun at His Head (VIDEO)

yes, true--I agree ..as we see they are shot a lot of times in seemingly peaceful situations
I had a toy sword, which I painted to look real, for a costume
I was outside and showed my sister it, to get her opinion...her neighbor called the police on me
I was going to my car, where the sword was, and 2 cop cars pulled up....one cop got out with his hand on his pistol, and asked what's going on? I laughed when I realized what the problem was

a lot of these situations are dynamic where the suspect DOES NOT COOPERATE!! such as the Alton Sterling and KScott shootings--and they are ARMED.....who here does not understand the police have EVERY right to shoot to kill??
See, that's probably where we diverge. After the publicity of so many cops shoting people who are not armed or who can be handled another way, it has bred what will no doubt translate into a violent mistrust of police. For instance, the next Philando Castille may just grab a gun and kill the cop in what he sees as protecting his own life. So clearly we need some sort of reform, in the interest of the safety of both police and citizens.
thanks for the reply
MBrown attacked the cop
ASrerling was armed and the cops did everything possible not to shoot
KScott was armed
I at first thought the PCastille shooting was bad--but after I saw the video, I'm not so sure
most of these shootings--armed or unarmed--are justifiable..most are criminals

in 2011 there were over 30 Million calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops, of course
in 2016 there were 951 people shot by police
so, there is not a chronic, major problem of police shooting for no reason--and then, if you just count the blacks, the numbers are even lower

MBrown-justifed
ASterling-justified
KScott-justified
all self defense/etc

humans are stupid and not perfect...you will always have bad judgement/errors/accidents/innocent people shot by police
but the numbers are not that big to say the police shootings are a chronic, major problem
We can all list many, many justifiable shootings. But, you cannot dispute that we can also list ones NOT justifiable. That makes your post a wee bit dishonest, and you did not really speak to my point. I know humans are not perfect. I know no policy or guideline will eliminate all mistakes. that is NOT a good argument against new policies or guidelines.
please list all black non-justifiable shootings
I see. because, if I cannot make a list, there aren't any... right? Also, your response is not appropriate, because my comments are not specific to black people. I am not blaming cops. Cops are terrified of getting killed, and understandably so.
these are the ones on your list--very questionable---so questionable they don't even prosecute and/or are found INNOCENT
!! Obama's DOJ refused to charge Stockley !!!!!!!!
The U.S. Department of Justice concluded a year ago that there was insufficient evidence to pursue a separate federal civil rights prosecution of St. Louis police Officer Jason Stockley,
bold mine
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation
this blows the protesters crap right out of the water..

this is how most of these cases are--at best--at best--saying these shootings are unjustified is highly questionable !!
the blacks/''naivers''/etc have no solid facts----but we do have the FACT that the black was a drug dealer--fleeing the cops

the media/blacks/naivers/etc somehow think the police are the bad guys and the resisting-fleeing drug dealer is the good guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this protesting crap and all these posts about the bad cop, how the police are shooting EVERY black they want is just that --CRAP--as we see clearly in Obama's DOJ conclusion not to prosecute because lack of sufficient evidfence
if the DOJ doesn't have the evidence--you people think you know more about the case???:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

See, that's probably where we diverge. After the publicity of so many cops shoting people who are not armed or who can be handled another way, it has bred what will no doubt translate into a violent mistrust of police. For instance, the next Philando Castille may just grab a gun and kill the cop in what he sees as protecting his own life. So clearly we need some sort of reform, in the interest of the safety of both police and citizens.
thanks for the reply
MBrown attacked the cop
ASrerling was armed and the cops did everything possible not to shoot
KScott was armed
I at first thought the PCastille shooting was bad--but after I saw the video, I'm not so sure
most of these shootings--armed or unarmed--are justifiable..most are criminals

in 2011 there were over 30 Million calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops, of course
in 2016 there were 951 people shot by police
so, there is not a chronic, major problem of police shooting for no reason--and then, if you just count the blacks, the numbers are even lower

MBrown-justifed
ASterling-justified
KScott-justified
all self defense/etc

humans are stupid and not perfect...you will always have bad judgement/errors/accidents/innocent people shot by police
but the numbers are not that big to say the police shootings are a chronic, major problem
We can all list many, many justifiable shootings. But, you cannot dispute that we can also list ones NOT justifiable. That makes your post a wee bit dishonest, and you did not really speak to my point. I know humans are not perfect. I know no policy or guideline will eliminate all mistakes. that is NOT a good argument against new policies or guidelines.
please list all black non-justifiable shootings
I see. because, if I cannot make a list, there aren't any... right? Also, your response is not appropriate, because my comments are not specific to black people. I am not blaming cops. Cops are terrified of getting killed, and understandably so.
please list at least 50.....if there aren't more than that, there is not a problem
800,00 police....30 million calls for assistance
scientifically and mathematically, logically, etc there is not a major, chronic problem as the MSM says there is---everyday/24-7
blackman killed by white cop--over and over and over 24-7 etc
when in reality--8 blacks are murdered by blacks everyday--that is scientifically, mathematically, logically a chronic, major problem
There, of course, is a problem, as perception is important. And I could go find a link to unjustifiable police shootings and other incidents for which police have been suspended for threatening others unjustifiably with their weapons (no doubt there would be more than 50, stop playing stupid), but that would still not be the entire point. My interest is everyone's safety, including police officers. reforms should be implemented to assure both citizens and police that this is being addressed. For instance, body cams, with which most police officers agree.

Forum List

Back