NFL to penalize (15 yards) use of racial slur (n-word)

people really need to wake up in this country

let these PEOPLE squash your freedoms of speech...you let Fascism in the door of your lives

Yo moron, They're not taking your freedom of speech. They're just showing that there are consequences for being an asshole, asshole.

man you're such a hateful little person
no matter, no one takes you serious anyway....a joke

Last edited:
people really need to wake up in this country

let these PEOPLE squash your freedoms of speech...you let Fascism in the door of your lives

Yo moron, They're not taking your freedom of speech. They're just showing that there are consequences for being an asshole, asshole.

man you're such a hateful little person
no matter, no one takes you serious anyway....a joke

This from the biggest bigot on this forum. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Gonna be a lot of black guys getting the yellow flag thrown on them.

Ahem,, just for Steve.

there's a fag on the play, er flag that is.

Yeah, this. ^

Except for moonglow, youre all lacking in logic skills. What on earth makes you guys think this rule is being directed at white people? White people arent calling black people "******" during these games. Are you all high? They are trying to get the black guys to quit saying nigga every other word. They are tired of audio like that reaching living rooms across the country. Those mics pick up alot these days. I say permanently ban any player who uses that word, first offense.

Last edited:
This is just the beginning. The Incognito-Martin issue is going to eventually make the locker room PC....

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Like throwing an offender in prison and then telling them "You can still say it, but there will be consequences". THINK

Name one govt program that is not a conspiracy against the public
Road repair, bridge repair, cancer research.

Wrong. Most road repairs are corporate welfare. The repair businesses take the money and do nothing. And cancer research?? HAHAHA. Biggest scam in america. Once again, they take your money and do nothing.:clap2:

What on earth makes you guys think this rule is being directed at white people? White people arent calling black people "******" during these games. Are you all high? They are trying to get the black guys to quit saying nigga every other word. They are tired of audio like that reaching living rooms across the country. Those mics pick up alot these days. I say permanently ban any player who uses that word, first offense.

Hey stupid. All rules are directed against white people and only white people. Minorities are free to say and do whatever they wish and if anyone complains about that double standard, libs like you call them racist.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seriously???
How are they going to enforce that rule, have each player wired for sound?
I guess this is going to make smack talk a thing of the past......... Not!
Is this by chance called the Johnathon Martin Rule?

Ahem,, just for Steve.

Yeah, this. ^

Except for moonglow, youre all lacking in logic skills. What on earth makes you guys think this rule is being directed at white people? White people arent calling black people "******" during these games. Are you all high? They are trying to get the black guys to quit saying nigga every other word. They are tired of audio like that reaching living rooms across the country. Those mics pick up alot these days. I say permanently ban any player who uses that word, first offense.

The rule is directed at everyone moron. White guys say the word as well. You must have never played a sport in your life. What a dumbass!! Larry Bird for example did it a couple of times that I know of.

Last edited:
[
The rule is directed at everyone moron. White guys say the word as well. You must have never played a sport in your life. What a dumbass!! Larry Bird for example did it a couple of times that I know of.

Hey einstein - Bird was a basketball player.

Anyway, the rule will only be directed at whites. Rules never apply to non-whites. That would be racist.

[

Hey einstein - Bird was a basketball player.

Anyway, the rule will only be directed at whites. Rules never apply to non-whites. That would be racist.

Basketball is a sport just like football numbnuts. Football is worse. They do there too.

Ahem,, just for Steve.

Yeah, this. ^

Give me one example of it happening in the past decade. If you cant produce even one instance of a white guy calling a black guy a ****** during a game, then clearly this rule isnt directed at white guys.

Last edited:
Yeah, this. ^

Give me one example of it happening in the past decade. If you cant produce even one instance of a white guy calling a black guy a ****** during a game, then clearly this rule isnt directed at white guys.

Why do I have to do that? What you have to do is show me in the rule where it says this rule is based on the "race" of the player. If you cant show me that then you are full of shite.....as usual.

Why do I have to do that? What you have to do is show me in the rule where it says this rule is based on the "race" of the player. If you cant show me that then you are full of shite.....as usual.

You see, you cant produce even one example of it. This rule isnt being discussed because of white guys. This is purely a black problem.

You see, you cant produce even one example of it. This rule isnt being discussed because of white guys. This is purely a black problem.

Where in the rules does it say it is only directed at black guys or white guys? You cant be that stupid can you? The players union would have a field day suing the NFL you retard.

My God. What's the penalty for calling someone a fag?

Depends how the guy is dressed. If he is wearing a sexy low cut nightgown and fishnets with high heels ...he is just asking for it.

IMHO... :lol:

Forum List

Back