NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

I just decided I won't be watching any football this season, or perhaps ever.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
So, you clearly are against ending racism. Gotcha. :thup:
Just do not charge people for agendas. Change the Cable TV basic packages to start. So you want sports channels you pay for them. And you can watch this. All channels the same way.
There go half the commercials.

Sure you do. You support Antifa and BLM. Trump is not a terrorist or a white supremacist.
Antifa and BLM are self-defense reactions to 200 years of white supremacy.

antifa and blm are commie assholes. as are you.
Name calling again.

correct. as per my repeated explanation to you, you lying moron.
Bodecea implies you are a racist 5 different ways, and then whines about name calling.
Correct me if I'm wrong...who started this thread with an OP whining about the NFL stenciling "End Racism" on their football field end zones? I believe it to be you.
Yes, I did point that out. Only a douchebag would claim that you are racist if you have any objections. That's called "name calling."

hey, bodecea? remember when i pointed out that his logic crushed you like a bug?

he just did it again. you are a bug, and he crushed you.
In a world where racism and fascism are to be defended.........

Sure you do. You support Antifa and BLM. Trump is not a terrorist or a white supremacist.

Name calling again.

Bodecea implies you are a racist 5 different ways, and then whines about name calling.
Correct me if I'm wrong...who started this thread with an OP whining about the NFL stenciling "End Racism" on their football field end zones? I believe it to be you.

we are done being lectured by assholes like you.

complaining about the constant insults from asshole like you, is not "whining" and anyone that claims it is, is a fucking liar.
Not lecturing at all (as if it would do any good)....why so touchy?

i made my point. address it if you want, or fuck off and die. save your rhetorical tactics for someone that does not know what a vile piece of work you are.
Racism and Fascism are bad to me.....probably why you and I will not get along.

and again, you ignore my actual point, and instead of constructing an actual position or argument, that i could address,

you just attack me personally.

you are a fucking asshole.

Name calling again.

complaining about the constant insults from asshole like you, is not "whining" and anyone that claims it is, is a fucking liar.

i made my point. address it if you want, or fuck off and die. save your rhetorical tactics for someone that does not know what a vile piece of work you are.

and again, you ignore my actual point, and instead of constructing an actual position or argument, that i could address,

name-calling

Name calling again.

Yes, I did point that out. Only a douchebag would claim that you are racist if you have any objections. That's called "name calling."

hey, bodecea? remember when i pointed out that his logic crushed you like a bug?

and instead of making a point, you say "ism".

good job. if your intent was to demonstrate all the negative things we say about you.

Name calling again.

Who's defending them, shit for brains?

Name calling again.

name-calling

Name calling again.

no one. she is just a fucking liar.

Name calling again.

It's pointless to try to have an intelligent discussion with her. She's only interested in insulting you.

Name calling again.

name-calling
Oh, you po witto babieeeeeeeee!!

Name calling again.

It's pointless to try to have an intelligent discussion with her. She's only interested in insulting you.

on some level, people like her, realize that they have lost the contest of ideas.

they know that their only hope, is to fool stupid people.

so all they do, is say various "ism" in the same sentence of the names of conservatives or the gop and hope that constantly saying it, will convince stupid people that there must be something to it.

and that is how she sees her own side. something so obviously wrong that no intelligence person can be convinced it is the way to go.

yet, she is utterly committed to it. even though she knows it is wrong.

Name calling again.

So you don't really have a problem with "End Racism"? Your OP says otherwise. Are you confused? Can you repeat "Person...Woman...Man...Camera...TV" in order?

Name calling again.

So you don't really have a problem with "End Racism"? Your OP says otherwise. Are you confused? Can you repeat "Person...Woman...Man...Camera...TV" in order?

he made his position clear. your pretense of being confused by it, is not credible.

you are just being an asshole.

do you have anything to say to address his actual point, or are you just here to be an asshole troll?

that was a rhetorical question, btw. we all know what you are, just an asshole troll.

Name calling again.

Do you imagine I'm going to debate you, douchebag? You're only purpose here is to fling personal attacks.

Name calling again.

Do you imagine I'm going to debate you, douchebag? You're only purpose here is to fling personal attacks.

i imagine if she said something relevant, that you would address it.

but she won't. all she has, is to pretend to be too fucking stupid to understand your very clear position and then to call you wacist, like the retarded asshole she is.

I just decided I won't be watching any football this season, or perhaps ever.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
So, you clearly are against ending racism. Gotcha. :thup:
Just do not charge people for agendas. Change the Cable TV basic packages to start. So you want sports channels you pay for them. And you can watch this. All channels the same way.
There go half the commercials.
People that want to do the revolution must pay for it. It doesn't come for nothing. But yet it does. ESPN alone is over 8 dollars a month for every basic subscriber. As a premium channel it would be over 25 dollars a month. most channels anyway lean Prog. At least let the people pay for the channels they want, not what is forced on them. Add FOX sports and CBS sports and others and this adds up. That is just the sports channels. They pay big dollars for TV contracts on our backs.

Name calling again.

on some level, people like her, realize that they have lost the contest of ideas.

they know that their only hope, is to fool stupid people.

so all they do, is say various "ism" in the same sentence of the names of conservatives or the gop and hope that constantly saying it, will convince stupid people that there must be something to it.

and that is how she sees her own side. something so obviously wrong that no intelligence person can be convinced it is the way to go.

yet, she is utterly committed to it. even though she knows it is wrong.
I am most certainly committed to being anti-racism and anti-fascist. Others, however, seem bent on defending racism and fascism....to the point of being triggered by those declaring their dislike, if not hatred, of racism and fascism.

Forum List

Back