NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

Sure you do. You support Antifa and BLM. Trump is not a terrorist or a white supremacist.
Antifa and BLM are self-defense reactions to 200 years of white supremacy.

BLM probably, Antifa? Just a bunch of entitled brats that believe the world owes them.
Just like "End Racism" is bad, being anti-fascism is bad.....in trumpland.

Where did I post "End Racism" is bad? Antifa uses force, and violence to make others fall in line. So they are as fascist, the very thing they pretend to be against.

What a world America has been led to where those who are against racism and fascism are denigrated by the orange cult. What a world where the orange cult has been quickly groomed to support those carrying NAZI flags, Con-federate flags and statues, calling former POWs traitors, making fun of the physically handicapped, rejecting professional sports and even turning on FOX news at the snap of their Lard and Master's tiny fingers.

Sure you do. You support Antifa and BLM. Trump is not a terrorist or a white supremacist.

BLM probably, Antifa? Just a bunch of entitled brats that believe the world owes them.

Where did I post "End Racism" is bad? Antifa uses force, and violence to make others fall in line. So they are as fascist, the very thing they pretend to be against.
DId you start this thread? Are you against anti-fascists? These anti-fascists also used force:
1595964323850.png

DId you start this thread? Are you against anti-fascists? These anti-fascists also used force: View attachment 368349

Go back and see who started the thread, just as easy for you to do it as it is me. Can you show a post of where I said "End Racism is bad"? I'm sorry you lack simple reading comprehension.

I gave you my answer and asked you a question, you failed to do like wise.

antifa and blm are commie assholes. as are you.
Name calling again.

correct. as per my repeated explanation to you, you lying moron.
Bodecea implies you are a racist 5 different ways, and then whines about name calling.
Correct me if I'm wrong...who started this thread with an OP whining about the NFL stenciling "End Racism" on their football field end zones? I believe it to be you.
Yes, I did point that out. Only a douchebag would claim that you are racist if you have any objections. That's called "name calling."

hey, bodecea? remember when i pointed out that his logic crushed you like a bug?

he just did it again. you are a bug, and he crushed you.
In a world where racism and fascism are to be defended.........
Who's defending them, shit for brains?

no one. she is just a fucking liar.
It's pointless to try to have an intelligent discussion with her. She's only interested in insulting you.

on some level, people like her, realize that they have lost the contest of ideas.

they know that their only hope, is to fool stupid people.

so all they do, is say various "ism" in the same sentence of the names of conservatives or the gop and hope that constantly saying it, will convince stupid people that there must be something to it.

and that is how she sees her own side. something so obviously wrong that no intelligence person can be convinced it is the way to go.

yet, she is utterly committed to it. even though she knows it is wrong.
I am most certainly committed to being anti-racism and anti-fascist. Others, however, seem bent on defending racism and fascism....to the point of being triggered by those declaring their dislike, if not hatred, of racism and fascism.

on some level, people like her, realize that they have lost the contest of ideas.

they know that their only hope, is to fool stupid people.

so all they do, is say various "ism" in the same sentence of the names of conservatives or the gop and hope that constantly saying it, will convince stupid people that there must be something to it.

and that is how she sees her own side. something so obviously wrong that no intelligence person can be convinced it is the way to go.

yet, she is utterly committed to it. even though she knows it is wrong.

DId you start this thread? Are you against anti-fascists? These anti-fascists also used force: View attachment 368349

those are American patriots who actually fought fascists.

the "antifa" of today are man babies, having tantrums.

that you try to conflate the two, is you disrespect dead heroes to benefit marxist assholes.

Go back and see who started the thread, just as easy for you to do it as it is me. Can you show a post of where I said "End Racism is bad"? I'm sorry you lack simple reading comprehension.

Then you think ending racism is good? If so, we are in agreement. Are we?

those are American patriots who actually fought fascists.

the "antifa" of today are man babies, having tantrums.

that you try to conflate the two, is you disrespect dead heroes to benefit marxist assholes.
It's quite telling so see who is against those who are anti-fascist today. Talk about having tantrums........

Can you answer my question first? I have actually answered your questions and you do not return the same courtesy, Why can't you grant me the same courtesy?

Can you answer my question first? I have actually answered your questions and you do not return the same courtesy, Why can't you grant me the same courtesy?
Are you for ending racism or not? Odd that anyone would avoid answering that one. I am against racism, myself.

Are you for ending racism or not? Odd that anyone would avoid answering that one. I am against racism, myself.
If we napalm the stadiums the heat and the fire will kill all the virus germs and all the racism. A win/win situation.

If we napalm the stadiums the heat and the fire will kill all the virus germs and all the racism. A win/win situation.
Well, that certainly fits the trump cult's way of thinking.

I'm not avoiding anything. I have asked you the same question at least three times, I have answered other questions you have posed and you have not answered my question. Why can you not respect my questions and then expect me to answer yours? Why do you think you are better than I that you won't answer my question?
Now again, can you show me the post where I said "End Racism" is bad? Answer me that and I'll answer yours. Fair enough?

I'm not avoiding anything. I have asked you the same question at least three times, I have answered other questions you have posed and you have not answered my question. Why can you not respect my questions and then expect me to answer yours? Why do you think you are better than I that you won't answer my question?
Now again, can you show me the post where I said "End Racism" is bad? Answer me that and I'll answer yours. Fair enough?
No, I don't think I am better than you........and when did I ever accuse YOU of saying "End Racism" is bad? What post was that?

No, I don't think I am better than you........and when did I ever accuse YOU of saying "End Racism" is bad? What post was that?

You implied it in post 177 and then again in 223.

Do you consider yourself as part of trumpland? If not, my comment would certainly not apply to you.

"Implied"? Again, if you do not consider yourself as a cult follower in trumpland, my comments do not apply to you.

"Implied"? Again, if you do not consider yourself as a cult follower in trumpland, my comments do not apply to you.

Fuck you and your "cult" bullshit.

You losers have been a hoard of whinny crying bitches for 4 years.

And that is the best you can do.

You lost an easy election and somehow you think your going to do better by putting the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.

Your devotion to bullshit does help explain why this country is headed for third world status.

Fuck you and your "cult" bullshit.

You losers have been a hoard of whinny crying bitches for 4 years.

And that is the best you can do.

You lost an easy election and somehow you think your going to do better by putting the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.

Your devotion to bullshit does help explain why this country is headed for third world status.
It's clearly a cult. What but a cult would make adult, thinking right wing Americans throw away their sports, support of veterans, care for POWs, concern for the physically handicapped, their support of Gold Star families, love of R. Reagan, their morals....all on a dime because an orange-skinned lard snapped his tiny fingers?

Forum List

Back