NFL weighs penalty for Anti American Kneelers

It's disrespecting the country and the men and women who have died to defend their right to play football.

Yes, it is definitely disrespecting the military.

Why the fuck do you think you have a right to wake up in the morning without a gun pointed at your head. You think that shit came from unicorns and candycanes? It's the fucking military you dipshit. That's the ONLY reason you are free.

I didn't spend 20 years and serve in 4 different war zones so that people "had the right to play football". I spent that time in support and defense of the Constitution of the US, which also includes the right to free speech and peaceful protest. If the NFL players want to kneel? THAT is what I spent 20 years in the military for.

Hey Airplane Mechanic, how many years did YOU serve? If you didn't serve, shut the fuck up about why our soldiers and sailors serve. If you have never served, you don't know.

A privately ran business last time I looked, still has some rights, and as far as I know they have a right to enforce rules of conduct.
Now if it was the government forcing you to stand, then I would be right there with you.

Is it specified in their contracts that they must stand during the playing of the national anthem? If not, then they have the right to kneel if they want. But, it looks like the NFL is gonna cave in to the right wing idiots who want to suppress free speech because now they are changing the rules.

Jeez, fans didn't like being insulted to their faces, by people they were paying.

So they started staying home.

And they are the bad guys?

The kneelers are anti-American assholes. The league are anti-Americans assholes.

FUCK THEM ALL.

You know what I find interesting? The people who have never served a day of military duty are telling everyone else how these players are disrespecting the military.

THe Flag is not a symbol of the American Military. It is a symbol of the entire nation.

Guess what? They aren't. Military people are taught about the Constitution and what it entails as well as benefits of the military and how one is to conduct themselves. It's called Navy Rights and Responsibilities, and we go through training once every year for a couple of days. Because of that, we understand about the right of free speech and what that entails. We all swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. That means in addition to defending it against foreign enemies, I also have to defend it talking to idiots who don't understand free speech.

No. I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was in 4 war zones during my career. I'm kinda glad that they felt free enough to express themselves, even if I don't agree with it. It's free speech in the form of a peaceful protest, which is a RIGHT guaranteed by the Constitution. You conservatives are staunchly defending the 2nd, well..................I'm defending the whole thing, which includes the 1st Amendment.

The players have the right to kneel, while working, if their employers don't mind.

And the league showed that they did not. Indeed, they were openly supportive.

The fans, have the right to not go to the games if they are not happy with being insulted and disrespected.

Which a small percentage did.

Luckily, from my pov. the League are such craven greedy bastards, that that small drop in revenues was enough to get them to crack down on the open anti-Americanism by the fucktard kneelers during work hours.

Selling out your anti-American ideals, for money, does not make you any less of an anti-American fucker.

The NFL will make each player that kneels have to go to church and the pastor won't like it because they'll be prohibited from kneeling for 'god's' prayer.

Remarkably similar to the terroristic antics of the Ku Klux Klan, who would pull people out of their own house and whip them for "not going to church" and who also wrapped themselves in the flag and crowed about "100% Americanism".

But of course they too were fucking fascists. And "very fine people" I'm told.

The old quote, despots always clothe themselves in the flag.

What do actual Patriots clothe themselves in?

fake patriotism

Saluting the flag = fake patriotism? Say it ain't so, Stick.

Pretty weenie.

It's one thing to disagree with your government or its actions, quite another to be disloyal to your country and diss your VETs as well. When I was a kid, such actions would have gotten that shitty grin of yours smacked right off you f----ing face. Then sent to bed without supper.

Promiscuity ----- ----- liberalism's evil dwarf brother to social and moral decay.

The NFL will make each player that kneels have to go to church and the pastor won't like it because they'll be prohibited from kneeling for 'god's' prayer.

Remarkably similar to the terroristic antics of the Ku Klux Klan, who would pull people out of their own house and whip them for "not going to church" and who also wrapped themselves in the flag and crowed about "100% Americanism".

The old quote, despots always clothe themselves in the flag.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the Flag and carrying a Cross".

Either one will work on the useful idiots who can't be bothered to think.

I didn't spend 20 years and serve in 4 different war zones so that people "had the right to play football". I spent that time in support and defense of the Constitution of the US, which also includes the right to free speech and peaceful protest. If the NFL players want to kneel? THAT is what I spent 20 years in the military for.

Hey Airplane Mechanic, how many years did YOU serve? If you didn't serve, shut the fuck up about why our soldiers and sailors serve. If you have never served, you don't know.

A privately ran business last time I looked, still has some rights, and as far as I know they have a right to enforce rules of conduct.
Now if it was the government forcing you to stand, then I would be right there with you.

Is it specified in their contracts that they must stand during the playing of the national anthem? If not, then they have the right to kneel if they want. But, it looks like the NFL is gonna cave in to the right wing idiots who want to suppress free speech because now they are changing the rules.

Jeez, fans didn't like being insulted to their faces, by people they were paying.

So they started staying home.

And they are the bad guys?

The kneelers are anti-American assholes. The league are anti-Americans assholes.

FUCK THEM ALL.

You know what I find interesting? The people who have never served a day of military duty are telling everyone else how these players are disrespecting the military.

THe Flag is not a symbol of the American Military. It is a symbol of the entire nation.

Guess what? They aren't. Military people are taught about the Constitution and what it entails as well as benefits of the military and how one is to conduct themselves. It's called Navy Rights and Responsibilities, and we go through training once every year for a couple of days. Because of that, we understand about the right of free speech and what that entails. We all swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. That means in addition to defending it against foreign enemies, I also have to defend it talking to idiots who don't understand free speech.

No. I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and was in 4 war zones during my career. I'm kinda glad that they felt free enough to express themselves, even if I don't agree with it. It's free speech in the form of a peaceful protest, which is a RIGHT guaranteed by the Constitution. You conservatives are staunchly defending the 2nd, well..................I'm defending the whole thing, which includes the 1st Amendment.

The players have the right to kneel, while working, if their employers don't mind.

And the league showed that they did not. Indeed, they were openly supportive.

The fans, have the right to not go to the games if they are not happy with being insulted and disrespected.

Which a small percentage did.

Luckily, from my pov. the League are such craven greedy bastards, that that small drop in revenues was enough to get them to crack down on the open anti-Americanism by the fucktard kneelers during work hours.

Selling out your anti-American ideals, for money, does not make you any less of an anti-American fucker.

I know that the flag is the symbol of the entire country. That wasn't the point. I said the military isn't being disrespected by a player kneeling, because the military understands what the Constitution says because we go through training once a year, and military people support the right of free speech.

It's only you civilians who don't understand that are bitching about our military being disrespected.

fake patriotism

Pretty weenie.

It's one thing to disagree with your government or its actions, quite another to be disloyal to your country and diss your VETs as well. When I was a kid, such actions would have gotten that shitty grin of yours smacked right off you f----ing face. Then sent to bed without supper.

Promiscuity ----- ----- liberalism's evil dwarf brother to social and moral decay.

Veterans aren't being dissed. Veterans swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The domestic part means that military people like me need to defend the Constitution because of people like you who are trying to suppress free speech. Quick question sportcheck, did YOU ever serve in the military? I did. 20 years and am now retired. No, I'm not offended, because they are doing something the Constitution says they can do, free speech and peaceful protest.

fake patriotism

Pretty weenie.

That's exactly right --- FAKE patriotism. "Fake" because it's bought and paid for with (your) tax dollars. "Fake" because it's scripted. "Fake" because it's mandatory. Actual real patriotism needs no script, doesn't have to be fucking PIMPED there like a fucking beer commercial and isn't mandatory. It's from the heart, it's spontaneous and it's meaningful. This exercise in robot mob mentality is just fucking bullshit and it INSULTS real patriotism. So leave us just be clear on WHO is insulting WHO here. K?

It's disrespecting the country and the men and women who have died to defend their right to play football.

Yes, it is definitely disrespecting the military.

Why the fuck do you think you have a right to wake up in the morning without a gun pointed at your head. You think that shit came from unicorns and candycanes? It's the fucking military you dipshit. That's the ONLY reason you are free.

I repeat: YES. It is specified in the team guidelines handed out by the NFL to the teams. I can't find my copy of the team guidelines right now, but basically, yes, teams are to face the flag, stand and give respect during the national anthem.

Without a Left in this country, such questions and matters would never have to even be brought up much less explained.

fake patriotism

Pretty weenie.

Is it okay to diss a vet if he was a POW? 50 million or so are cool with it apparently.

fake patriotism

Pretty weenie.

Veterans aren't being dissed. Veterans swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The domestic part means that military people like me need to defend the Constitution because of people like you who are trying to suppress free speech.

What are you, an IDIOT? No one is suppressing free speech by requiring them to abide by the rules set forth in the game. If I'm working for a retailer, can I tell the customer to go fuck himself? No! I'd be fired. Violating company policy. It is a team rule set forth in the guidelines of the NFL that teams face the flag, stand and give respect to it during the playing of the national anthem. I know I have the guideline somewhere in my computer saved and I'll have to look for it again later. No, it is not part of the GAME rules, these are guidelines for the TEAMS. Take your "free speech" and shove it up your ass---- if you play NFL football, that is a rule and has been for ages. Period. Every bit as much as how you tackle a player. You want to make a statement against the flag, liberal? Do it on your own f----ing time when I'm not paying your salary. The very fact that I have to argue that with an "American" and a vet tells you right here why this country is going down fast. MIND ROT.

fake patriotism

Pretty weenie.

Veterans aren't being dissed. Veterans swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The domestic part means that military people like me need to defend the Constitution because of people like you who are trying to suppress free speech.

What are you, an IDIOT? No one is suppressing free speech by requiring them to abide by the rules set forth in the game. If I'm working for a retailer, can I tell the customer to go fuck himself? No! I'd be fired. Violating company policy. It is a team rule set forth in the guidelines of the NFL that teams face the flag, stand and give respect to it during the playing of the national anthem. I know I have the guideline somewhere in my computer saved and I'll have to look for it again later. No, it is not part of the GAME rules, these are guidelines for the TEAMS. Take your "free speech" and shove it up your ass---- if you play NFL football, that is a rule and has been for ages. Period. Every bit as much as how you tackle a player. You want to make a statement against the flag, liberal? Do it on your own f----ing time when I'm not paying your salary. The very fact that I have to argue that with an "American" and a vet tells you right here why this country is going down fast. MIND ROT.

Actually, I'm calling you and every other civilian asshole who says that the players are dissing veterans by kneeling an idiot. Military people aren't dissed, because they understand supporting and defending the Constitution and it's right to free speech that is given by it, and will support others rights to say what they want, even if they don't agree with it.

Kinda reminds me of an episode of "60 Days In", when Muhammed Ali's daughter drew a picture and in it there was a flag with a footprint on it. Well, another inmate that was participating in the program was the wife of a Marine, and when she saw the picture, she came unglued. She then called her husband to bitch about it, but her husband (the Marine) told her that Ali's daughter had the right to draw what she wanted, because it's part of free speech covered under the Constitution. He said he may not like what the drawing represents, but he supports her right to draw and say what she wants.

You know what I find interesting? The people who have never served a day of military duty are telling everyone else how these players are disrespecting the military. Guess what? They aren't. Military people are taught about the Constitution and what it entails as well as benefits of the military and how one is to conduct themselves. It's called Navy Rights and Responsibilities, and we go through training once every year for a couple of days. Because of that, we understand about the right of free speech and what that entails. We all swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. That means in addition to defending it against foreign enemies, I also have to defend it talking to idiots who don't understand free speech.

HORSESHIT!! And you're a disgrace to the service you served in. No, the kneeling are NOT at all "free speech in the form of a peaceful protest, " they are rowdy, rude, intentionally hostile actions, aimed at purposely disrespecting the flag, the national anthem, and the country, that the flag & anthem represent, which fundamentally they hate, for reasons they are extremely mixed up about.

If these clowns were only interested in a free expression about whatever, they could do it out in the street, like all other protestors do. They do it inside the stadium, specifically during the national anthem purposely, to disrespect the country.

And you have no right to try to pull rank over the people who you say >> "have never served a day of military duty" I served, but I don't care if they served or not. They have every right to speak up, and criticize as they see fit.

I think rather than fine these dopey kneelers, who don't even understand their own so-called cause, they should be required to visit a veterans' cemetary, walk around in it for an hour, and read the tombstones into a voice recorder. Then they should have to print out a paper reporting on at least 5 of the people whose tombstones they saw. Fitting to do it now too - the week of Memorial Day.

Examples :

locht_gwendolyn_a_LG.jpg
th

Air Force Lt. Col. Gwendolyn A. Locht
Died November 16, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
46, of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.; assigned to 96th Inpatient Operations Squadron, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.; died Nov. 16 in Houston, Texas, after having been medically evacuated from Kandahar, Afghanistan, on May 22 for treatment of a non-combat illness.

wardell-turner-6568599.jpg

Army Sgt. Maj Wardell Turner
Died November 24, 2014 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
48, of Nanticoke, Md.; assigned to Headquarters, U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Drum, N.Y., died Nov. 24 in Kabul, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered in a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device attack.

samuel-griffith-6568069.jpg

Marine Maj. Samuel M. Griffith
Died December 14, 2011 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
36, of Virginia Beach, Va.; assigned to 4th Air-Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, Marine Forces Reserve, West Palm Beach, Fla.; died Dec. 14 in Helmand province, Afghanistan, while conducting combat operations.

reid-nishizuka-6568432.jpg

Air Force Capt. Reid K. Nishizuka
Died April 27, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
30, of Kailua, Hawaii, assigned to 427th Reconnaissance Squadron, Beale Air Force Base, Calif.; died April 27 in the crash of an MC-12 aircraft near Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan.

job-price-6568399.jpg

Navy Cmdr. Job W. Price
Died December 22, 2012 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
42, of Pottstown, Pa.; assigned to an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit in Virginia Beach, Va.; died Dec. 22 in Uruzgan province, Afghanistan, of a non-combat injury while supporting stability operations.

Last edited:

Remarkably similar to the terroristic antics of the Ku Klux Klan, who would pull people out of their own house and whip them for "not going to church" and who also wrapped themselves in the flag and crowed about "100% American
Being offended, by being insulted, and thus not paying money to those that insult you,
is not the same as dragging people out of their homes and whipping them

NOT PAYING MONEY TO SOMEONE IS NOT THE SAME AS COMMITTING PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

And it is bat shit crazy of you to claim it is.

Then list yourself as "bat shit crazy" in your profile because you're the one who just made that equation.
Aren't you.

You know what else IS NOT THE SAME as a football player declining to be a marionette for a Jingo commercial?

Earnest Starr. Cornered by a mob who demanded he kiss a flag. And when he refused, he was arrested, convicted and sentenced to hard labor. For refusing that mob. What was the mob charged with? Not a damn thing.

Now being sent to hard labor in prison IS NOT THE SAME as being fined (or blackballed from employment).

But it comes from the same place -- the same obsequious, unthinking mob mentality. The same space you're in right now. Just replace "the mob" with "the NFL" or with your own obsequious robot contingent here, and replace "Earnest Starr" with any player who refuses to kowtow to your mobbery (you know, those you describe as "thugs" and "anti-American" and "disrespecting" a military that isn't even present at a football game) --- and take a look around to notice where your obsequious robottey hath brought you, while you're bent on this emotionally-based crusade to symbolically "kiss" the flag.

Bingo. Same thing.

If you want to understand fascism.... understand where it comes from.

Here's your hint:

8eace1dea951f107de085cd1beac0300.jpg

Last edited:
You know what I find interesting? The people who have never served a day of military duty are telling everyone else how these players are disrespecting the military. Guess what? They aren't. Military people are taught about the Constitution and what it entails as well as benefits of the military and how one is to conduct themselves. It's called Navy Rights and Responsibilities, and we go through training once every year for a couple of days. Because of that, we understand about the right of free speech and what that entails. We all swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. That means in addition to defending it against foreign enemies, I also have to defend it talking to idiots who don't understand free speech.

HORSESHIT!! And you're a disgrace to the service you served in. No, the kneeling are NOT at all "free speech in the form of a peaceful protest, " they are rowdy, rude, intentionally hostile actions, aimed at purposely disrespecting the flag, the national anthem, and the country, that the flag & anthem represent, which fundamentally they hate, for reasons they are extremely mixed up about.

If these clowns were only interested in a free expression about whatever, they could do it out in the street, like all other protestors do. They do it inside the stadium, specifically during the national anthem purposely, to disrespect the country.

And you have no right to try to pull rank over the people who you say >> "have never served a day of military duty" I served, but I don't care if they served or not. They have every right to speak up, and criticize as they see fit.

I think rather than fine these dopey kneelers, who don't even understand their own so-called cause, they should be required to visit a veterans' cemetary, walk around in it for an hour, and read the tombstones into a voice recorder. Then they should have to print out a paper reporting on at least 5 of the people whose tombstones they saw. Fitting to do it now too - the week of Memorial Day.

Examples :

locht_gwendolyn_a_LG.jpg

Air Force Lt. Col. Gwendolyn A. Locht
Died November 16, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
46, of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.; assigned to 96th Inpatient Operations Squadron, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.; died Nov. 16 in Houston, Texas, after having been medically evacuated from Kandahar, Afghanistan, on May 22 for treatment of a non-combat illness.

wardell-turner-6568599.jpg

Army Sgt. Maj Wardell Turner
Died November 24, 2014 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
48, of Nanticoke, Md.; assigned to Headquarters, U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Drum, N.Y., died Nov. 24 in Kabul, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered in a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device attack.

samuel-griffith-6568069.jpg

Marine Maj. Samuel M. Griffith
Died December 14, 2011 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
36, of Virginia Beach, Va.; assigned to 4th Air-Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, Marine Forces Reserve, West Palm Beach, Fla.; died Dec. 14 in Helmand province, Afghanistan, while conducting combat operations.

reid-nishizuka-6568432.jpg

Air Force Capt. Reid K. Nishizuka
Died April 27, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
30, of Kailua, Hawaii, assigned to 427th Reconnaissance Squadron, Beale Air Force Base, Calif.; died April 27 in the crash of an MC-12 aircraft near Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan.

job-price-6568399.jpg

Navy Cmdr. Job W. Price
Died December 22, 2012 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
42, of Pottstown, Pa.; assigned to an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit in Virginia Beach, Va.; died Dec. 22 in Uruzgan province, Afghanistan, of a non-combat injury while supporting stability operations.

Actually, I do have the right to pull rank on civilians who never served who are trying to use the military to prop up their talking points when I know they are wrong.

NFL weighs 15-yard penalties for kneeling during national anthem: report

They shouldn't be allowed to stay in the locker room for the anthem. They are ALLOWED to live in this country that ALLOWS them to play a game and make MILLIONS the VERY LEAST they can do is stand for the damn National Anthem!
What does a mandatory display of "patriotism" have in common with individual freedom?
file-colin-kaepernick-3-752x501.jpg

Nothing since the NFL is privately owned business and can make its own rules in regards to pleasing it's customer base.
How does that work if the NFL's customer base became displeased by a player's skin color?

N.F.L. officially bans kneeling during national anthem

"The N.F.L. now has an official rule prohibiting players from kneeling during national anthem ceremonies, according to a new agreement signed by team owners on Wednesday.

"'This season, all league and team personnel shall stand and show respect for the flag and the anthem,' league commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. 'Personnel who choose not to stand for the anthem may stay in the locker room until after the anthem has been performed.'"

I'll answer that question. YES, he's an IDIOT. As are all defenders of these sorry, kneeling, insignificant, relative NOBODYS, who do very little for us, as compared to the heroes shown in Post # 132, who have done for us, the maximum anyone could do.

I'll answer that question. YES, he's an IDIOT. As are all defenders of these sorry, kneeling, insignificant, relative NOBODYS, who do very little for us, as compared to the heroes shown in Post # 132, who have done for us, the maximum anyone could do.

I did far more for this country than most. I gave it my entire adult life in service and was in 4 different war zones during my career. Fuck your opinion of my service because I don't really care what your phosphor dots on my screen think of me.

Actually, I do have the right to pull rank on civilians who never served who are trying to use the military to prop up their talking points when I know they are wrong.
Actually you DON'T. They have as much right to speak as you , or I, or anyone else. And you don't know they're wrong. They are right, and having served in the military, has nothing to do with it. These kneelers are nothing but idiots who don't know the first thing about the social justice they crow about. They are inexperienced, young, ignorant fools, and you as an older person ought to know better.

I did far more for this country than most. I gave it my entire adult life in service and was in 4 different war zones during my career. Fuck your opinion of my service because I don't really care what your phosphor dots on my screen think of me.

You asshole dipstick. I didn't say a word about your service. I thank you for your service, as I thank all who served. I called you an IDIOT, (and I'm calling you that again) because of your position regarding the kneelers, and what is or isn't free speech.

This isn't about YOU, or what you did. It's about the flag, the national anthem, the country, and the people in Post # 132, who did far more for this country than you ever did, and whom you are disgracefully disrespecting this very moment, you stinking sack of manure.

Forum List

Back