NFL Wildcard pickem thread

Tre white shut down Hopkins unit like the second half

If you can't get the ball into the End Zone at 1st and goal from the 1, you deserve to lose.

R.I.P N.E 2020.

i hope Brady decides to come back for another year. They looked as good as they ever had the first 5-7 games of the season. Especially their defense. I also think they should have rolled the dice with Brown once they signed him, it was clear they needed help. That's just my opinion.

If they could find him some decent receivers he could probably play another season or two.
The thing is the Pats mystic is gone. I mean who wants to play for a team thats obviously on its way out?

If you can't get the ball into the End Zone at 1st and goal from the 1, you deserve to lose.

R.I.P N.E 2020.

i hope Brady decides to come back for another year. They looked as good as they ever had the first 5-7 games of the season. Especially their defense. I also think they should have rolled the dice with Brown once they signed him, it was clear they needed help. That's just my opinion.

If they could find him some decent receivers he could probably play another season or two.
The thing is the Pats mystic is gone. I mean who wants to play for a team thats obviously on its way out?

Well, as I said, they were as dominant as they had ever been the first half of the season so I'm not so sure they don't have a year or two left. Everyone wants a ring, this team knows how to win.

I just don't understand how some can forgive Vick for what he did, and after doing prison time, while AB is such a problem when he has only been accused. Football isn't polo, you are asking guys to beat each other physically play after play. Nobody expects them or boxers to be of the highest character, and you can be sure many want to profit from their stupidity and wealth. As I've said, the guy might be a POS, but if he can help you win and he hasn't been charged with a crime, you give him a second chance (and put restrictions in his contract).

As I said in another post, we had Auston Matthews engage in some fairly crazy stuff in the offseason. Leafs tried to cover it up. Ultimately, he settled out of court, learned a harsh lesson (about drinking), and is second in the league in goals while going to another All-Star game

If New Orleans gets knocked out in the first round it will be the AB curse. Maybe I'm just a Christian who believes some people have redeemable qualities (or maybe not, I don't know) and unless they have committed murder or are in prison, they should be allowed to reach their potential, and that of others.

Last edited:
Good game

OT
Boring ass game.

No competitive play until the last 10 minutes. The fact that two inept teams were tied and went into overtime does not make it a good game.

Laughable outside of the final 10 minutes

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!
They came back in the 4th quarter and won in overtime with a miraculous escape by Watson to win it!!
As I said, an exciting TEN MINUTES out of 3 hours of football.

Zzzzzz

So how many minutes are in a quarter of football?
And dont forget to add the
You gotta be crazy not to enjoy a comeback of this magnitude.

it was a good defensive battle. Congrats

Watts sack was the turning point of the game.
He wasn't his usual self but he played better than I expected after being off since week eight.

Unless Tennessee pulls an upset it looks like
KC @ NE and Houston @ Baltimore next week .

Titans look good so far
Kansas City is celebrating not having to go to Foxboro, but Houston won't be a pushover .

It's the best outcome Houston could have wanted.
We already beat KC easily during the season.
Of course the playoffs are a whole different ball game.
That's right. That was before Mahomes was out with the hurt knee too.

Titans look good so far
Kansas City is celebrating not having to go to Foxboro, but Houston won't be a pushover .

It's the best outcome Houston could have wanted.
We already beat KC easily during the season.
Of course the playoffs are a whole different ball game.
That's right. That was before Mahomes was out with the hurt knee too.

Houston should beat KC but you never know.
I also dont see the Texans getting past the 3rd round unless Watson can pull off the heroics like he did at Clemson.

So next week it's Houston at Kansas City
Tennessee at Baltimore
and if the Seahawks win tonight they go to Green Bay.
If Philly wins they go to SF and Minnesota goes to GB I believe.

If I'm wrong, rightwinger will correct me.

Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career
Seahawks vs Eagles... no more upsets... Hawks win handily

Dang...can I hire you as my handicap pro?

Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career

For real. I got the Texans right but didn't see the Vikings and Titans coming at all.

For real. I got the Texans right but didn't see the Vikings and Titans coming at all.

I saw the Titans all day....
They've been playing really good football and the Pats are on a downhill slide.

Looking forward to Rocko’s picks for next week.... Vegas here we go....

Looking forward to Rocko’s picks for next week.... Vegas here we go....

Our own online Rainman.

ClKjjbOUgAUdb3X.jpg

Titans look good so far

The Pats are done as far as a dynasty goes.
They might pull off their usual magic and beat the Titans but they wont go deep in the playoffs.
I dont think it's so much Brady as it is his receivers. All he has left is Edelman. Once Gronk left they were fucked!
With Belichick I would never count them out

Forum List

Back