Nick Sandmann loses big in court

Heres a right wing hero from the past. Did he get any money at all fpr bullying that old man ?

Those damn students bullying all those adults in DC......

You think his lawyers did this latest lawsuit for free.
As it turns out, yes. They did it on contingency. They were freerolling also. They got so much money from CNN, that CNN was afraid for the public to know the figure. Ironically, it did not leak.
I hope it cost Sandmann huge $$$$ to pay for his lawyers.
It was their decision to push the cases, not Nick's. You libbies, sure like to pick on kids. Oh, well, I'm sure the limo and mansion he will buy with CNN's money will be worth some snarky losers talking smack about him on an anonymous forum. Certainly not his first time being publicly slandered.

Let's review:

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You think his lawyers did this latest lawsuit for free.
I hope it cost Sandmann huge $$$$ to pay for his lawyers.
I suspect he may end up paying the broadcasters cosrs. That would be fair given the judgement.

Heres a right wing hero from the past. Did he get any money at all fpr bullying that old man ?
So the left bought a federal judge who then dismissed the case.

Just more proof that our court system is corrupt...and don't tell me shit about it being KY because they have a Democrat Governor.

Still CNN settled and paid up.

Conservatives....
Threads like this should be irrefutable evidence that you cannot reason with these irrational, unjust, callous hateful Leftist/Marxist trolls.

They can never be part of a civilized, decent society.

In 2020, Sandmann settled his lawsuits against CNN, NBC Universal and the Washington Post. A dozen Covington Catholic students also attempted a lawsuit against CNN, NBC and the Washington Post. That suit was dismissed.

NBC settled. Washington Post settled.

This article might be really old

I guess the haters forgot that Nick Sandmann is ALREADY a multi-millionaire from his CNN settlement. Rittehouse's awards will be even larger since he was put through hell and was at risk of doing hard time. When Nick and Kyle join forces and take on our DISEASED MEDIA, Liberals will lose their collective minds.

Forum List

Back