Nidal Hasan claims he was protecting Taliban leaders

Is this where I'm supposed to be intimidated, you sissy bedwetter?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eat shit, kid. Oh, that's right, you do -- Obama's.

Run along, little prog retard.

LOL! :lol:, the right wing terrorist bites, that's right, you better hail your leader Obama. He will take this war to the forefront and you will lose. You conservative extremists have gone into the trash bin of history.
If you'd been alive when the Berlin Wall came down, you'd have wept bitterly, boy.

Kid, you can eat all of Obama's shit you want. Just don't expect me to believe it when you tell me it's yummy.

Oh yeah, you supported the NSA theocracy during the Bush administration and now you're all riled up about it with Obama. I've seen enough of your double standard and your old ideas. Obama, isn't supported for being Obama, he has his head stuck out of the sand and is moving our country forward. Something you conservatives can't do, I don't support all his policies, and I think he should be more tough on conservatives and not cow in to their pressure when in reality he's givin yiu guys all you've wanted. The problem with you, is you've been brainwashed by the conservative establishment and have turned into a war puppy. Constant belittling of liberals and the Obama administration because its not your guy. So nothing goes your way, you don't bring reason and sense to our country. You guys keep trying to pull us backwards with your uttermost stupid ideas for this country and this country changes and even though I'm not a liberal, they seem to be taking charge and soon will dominate the political field and already do dominate social media because they are effective and reasonable. You conservatives are too hard headed for the new generation. And you're going in the trash bin of history. Just speaking it the way it is. :eusa_angel:

^^^^^^

This guys are so full of hatred and conspiracy it's unbelievable, and you wonder why conservatives are losing ground in this country. A good portion of them don't represent the true tenets of a conservative. It's sad for the rest of the law abiding lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Workplace violence huh? So, you call what the rest of civilization saw on the news a conspiracy? What about killing people for the sake of Islam is "law abiding?"

That shaft up your ass must be hitting your brain. Please log off. Now.

I'm not a liberal, so keep your attacks to yourself and don't you put words in my mouth.

I wish words would stop coming out of your mouth, to be honest. Your speech is damaging to my ability to practice common sense.

Workplace violence huh? So, you call what the rest of civilization saw on the news a conspiracy? What about killing people for the sake of Islam is "law abiding?"

That shaft up your ass must be hitting your brain. Please log off. Now.

I'm not a liberal, so keep your attacks to yourself and don't you put words in my mouth.

I wish words would stop coming out of your mouth, to be honest. Your speech is damaging to my ability to practice common sense.

I'm glad I'm causing you misery, amen to all fellow republicans too.

Hey, if you ever come up with a coherent argument, I'll make you understand the meaning of misery my friend. I eat liberal arguments for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a midnight snack...

lol! :lol:, the right wing terrorist bites, that's right, you better hail your leader obama. He will take this war to the forefront and you will lose. You conservative extremists have gone into the trash bin of history.
if you'd been alive when the berlin wall came down, you'd have wept bitterly, boy.

Kid, you can eat all of obama's shit you want. Just don't expect me to believe it when you tell me it's yummy.

oh yeah, you supported the nsa theocracy during the bush administration and now you're all riled up about it with obama. I've seen enough of your double standard and your old ideas. Obama, isn't supported for being obama, he has his head stuck out of the sand and is moving our country forward. Something you conservatives can't do, i don't support all his policies, and i think he should be more tough on conservatives and not cow in to their pressure when in reality he's givin yiu guys all you've wanted. The problem with you, is you've been brainwashed by the conservative establishment and have turned into a war puppy. Constant belittling of liberals and the obama administration because its not your guy. So nothing goes your way, you don't bring reason and sense to our country. You guys keep trying to pull us backwards with your uttermost stupid ideas for this country and this country changes and even though i'm not a liberal, they seem to be taking charge and soon will dominate the political field and already do dominate social media because they are effective and reasonable. You conservatives are too hard headed for the new generation. And you're going in the trash bin of history. Just speaking it the way it is. :eusa_angel:

tl;dr

Hey, if you ever come up with a coherent argument, I'll make you understand the meaning of misery my friend. I eat liberal arguments for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a midnight snack...

I'm not a liberal. Hotshot.

LOL! :lol:, the right wing terrorist bites, that's right, you better hail your leader Obama. He will take this war to the forefront and you will lose. You conservative extremists have gone into the trash bin of history.
If you'd been alive when the Berlin Wall came down, you'd have wept bitterly, boy.

Kid, you can eat all of Obama's shit you want. Just don't expect me to believe it when you tell me it's yummy.

Oh yeah, you supported the NSA theocracy during the Bush administration and now you're all riled up about it with Obama. I've seen enough of your double standard and your old ideas. Obama, isn't supported for being Obama, he has his head stuck out of the sand and is moving our country forward. Something you conservatives can't do, I don't support all his policies, and I think he should be more tough on conservatives and not cow in to their pressure when in reality he's givin yiu guys all you've wanted. The problem with you, is you've been brainwashed by the conservative establishment and have turned into a war puppy. Constant belittling of liberals and the Obama administration because its not your guy. So nothing goes your way, you don't bring reason and sense to our country. You guys keep trying to pull us backwards with your uttermost stupid ideas for this country and this country changes and even though I'm not a liberal, they seem to be taking charge and soon will dominate the political field and already do dominate social media because they are effective and reasonable. You conservatives are too hard headed for the new generation. And you're going in the trash bin of history. Just speaking it the way it is. :eusa_angel:
No, you're speaking it the way you desperately want it to be, child.

"NSA theocracy"? What a retard! :lmao:

"...I don't support all his policies, and I think he should be more tough on conservatives and not cow in to their pressure when in reality he's givin yiu guys all you've wanted."

You're pissed off Obama isn't even farther to the left.

You're not a liberal. You're a retarded progressive.

The Judge disallowed the use of the defense of others as a defense.

Maybe Eric Holder could help Hasan create a plausible deniability defense.

"...I don't support all his policies, and I think he should be more tough on conservatives and not cow in to their pressure when in reality he's givin yiu guys all you've wanted."

No, I'm just playing with you. I'm neither, but it's funny to see you bite.

Ahh. That explains why you impotently bitch that Obama is too far to the right.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought at all.

Here is the impossible position the government is in.

If Hasan is allowed to use some sort of justification in pursuit of jihad as a defense, they government can no longer claim these murders are workplace violence.

Hasan has to use a defense that supports the conclusion that the attack has nothing to do with islam. He refuses, the government must now find a way to force him into it.

I love that Obama makes you weep day and night though.

I love that Edward Snowden tore the scab off the obama wound and the pus is flowing out.

I love all your fake outrage especially when your lot supported the same NSA during the Bush administration and your lot supports all these surveillance programs in other threads regarding 'Muslims' as you'd like to call them. You call out democrats for being weak and now when it suits your agenda you claim Obama is violating our rights.

Btw, I support Edward from my heart more than you do, because I don't play games like you do. For you it's all about the business and interests. Tomorrow with a republican administration you would support the same thing.

Down with your double standard.

I love that Edward Snowden tore the scab off the obama wound and the pus is flowing out.

I love all your fake outrage especially when your lot supported the same NSA during the Bush administration and your lot supports all these surveillance programs in other threads regarding 'Muslims' as you'd like to call them. You call out democrats for being weak and now when it suits your agenda you claim Obama is violating our rights.

Btw, I support Edward from my heart more than you do, because I don't play games like you do. For you it's all about the business and interests. Tomorrow with a republican administration you would support the same thing.

Under Bush, the surveillance was of foreigners and calls originating from terrorist supporting countries. It took obama to expand that to women calling their mothers across town.

For all of the surveillance of Americans, obama's spying never figured out the Tsarnaev brothers not even after they were specifically warned by the Russians. Why not? Because obama's regime did not consider jihadists as much of a threat as an American. Russia is more interested in protecting the American public than obama is.

Under Bush, the surveillance was of foreigners and calls originating from terrorist supporting countries. It took obama to expand that to women calling their mothers across town.

For all of the surveillance of Americans, obama's spying never figured out the Tsarnaev brothers not even after they were specifically warned by the Russians. Why not? Because obama's regime did not consider jihadists as much of a threat as an American. Russia is more interested in protecting the American public than obama is.

You're making false assertions. Just because you say so doesn't make them right. Get rid of that conservative mentality, where you can change the facts and apply your bells and whistles. That's the reason I'm not conservative, along with great interaction with minorities, and non whites. Those are just a couple of the many reasons why the GOP will always be the underdog from now on.

And if you want to talk differences, the only difference was the programs under Bush were not sanctioned by law, and under Obama it is pursuant to law.

Here is the impossible position the government is in.

If Hasan is allowed to use some sort of justification in pursuit of jihad as a defense, they government can no longer claim these murders are workplace violence.

Hasan has to use a defense that supports the conclusion that the attack has nothing to do with islam. He refuses, the government must now find a way to force him into it.

right on the money...

the Left and Islam are using each other to further their own agendas...so they can't let Hasan speak his own truth....and thereby sully Islam in the minds of Americans....

maybe they can get Hasan to claim he was insulted by some conservative which caused him to go beserk...:rolleyes:

You love something that doesn't happen.

But then, you're a prog. You truly believe that your wishes and desires define reality.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

Bush's NSA surveiled foreigners. The Left raised hell about it.

Obama's NSA surveils American citizens. The Left loves it.

You're too stupid to see the difference.

Forum List

Back