Nidal Hasan claims he was protecting Taliban leaders

Ahh. That explains why you impotently bitch that Obama is too far to the right.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought at all.

I love that Obama makes you weep day and night though.
You love something that doesn't happen.

But then, you're a prog. You truly believe that your wishes and desires define reality.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

I'm not a progressive, I used to be a liberal, but no longer have a political affiliation. I honestly don't like all of them. But, I find liberals correct on more issues than conservatives and I stand with conservatives in some cases.

I love that Edward Snowden tore the scab off the obama wound and the pus is flowing out.

I love all your fake outrage especially when your lot supported the same NSA during the Bush administration and your lot supports all these surveillance programs in other threads regarding 'Muslims' as you'd like to call them. You call out democrats for being weak and now when it suits your agenda you claim Obama is violating our rights.

Btw, I support Edward from my heart more than you do, because I don't play games like you do. For you it's all about the business and interests. Tomorrow with a republican administration you would support the same thing.

Down with your double standard.
Bush's NSA surveiled foreigners. The Left raised hell about it.

Obama's NSA surveils American citizens. The Left loves it.

You're too stupid to see the difference.

Back it up, because we know that's not true, especially who you're referring to when speaking of foreigners. The NSA doesn't just monitor threats from foreigners. Sure, Obama did expand it but its more transparent. Although I'm critical of him on this issue. To me it's not an Obama issue, it's more to do with the whole around apparatus of officials and its an American issue. Regardless of the president in the White House may be, this goes on as part of the American issue and the continuation of the 'Forever' war.

I love that Obama makes you weep day and night though.
You love something that doesn't happen.

But then, you're a prog. You truly believe that your wishes and desires define reality.

How's that working out for you? :lol:

I'm not a progressive, I used to be a liberal, but no longer have a political affiliation. I honestly don't like all of them. But, I find liberals correct on more issues than conservatives and I stand with conservatives in some cases.
Thanks for proving me correct! :clap2:

I love all your fake outrage especially when your lot supported the same NSA during the Bush administration and your lot supports all these surveillance programs in other threads regarding 'Muslims' as you'd like to call them. You call out democrats for being weak and now when it suits your agenda you claim Obama is violating our rights.

Btw, I support Edward from my heart more than you do, because I don't play games like you do. For you it's all about the business and interests. Tomorrow with a republican administration you would support the same thing.

Down with your double standard.
Bush's NSA surveiled foreigners. The Left raised hell about it.

Obama's NSA surveils American citizens. The Left loves it.

You're too stupid to see the difference.

Back it up, because we know that's not true, especially who you're referring to when speaking of foreigners.
Press Briefing by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and General Michael Hayden, Principal Deputy Director for National Intelligence
The President has authorized a program to engage in electronic surveillance of a particular kind, and this would be the intercepts of contents of communications where one of the -- one party to the communication is outside the United States. And this is a very important point -- people are running around saying that the United States is somehow spying on American citizens calling their neighbors. Very, very important to understand that one party to the communication has to be outside the United States.

Another very important point to remember is that we have to have a reasonable basis to conclude that one party to the communication is a member of al Qaeda, affiliated with al Qaeda, or a member of an organization affiliated with al Qaeda, or working in support of al Qaeda. We view these authorities as authorities to confront the enemy in which the United States is at war with -- and that is al Qaeda and those who are supporting or affiliated with al Qaeda.​
Now, can you tell the difference between "those who are supporting or affiliated with al Qaeda" and "ordinary Americans about whom the government has no reasonable suspicion"?

Or is your head too firmly lodged up Obama's ass?
The NSA doesn't just monitor threats from foreigners. Sure, Obama did expand it but its more transparent.
Oh, then everybody just yawned and said "I knew that!" when Snowden made his release?

How stupid do you have to be to believe that Obama has been transparent on this?

Your level of stupid, apparently.

Although I'm critical of him on this issue. To me it's not an Obama issue, it's more to do with the whole around apparatus of officials and its an American issue. Regardless of the president in the White House may be, this goes on as part of the American issue and the continuation of the 'Forever' war.
Horseshit. You're giving Obama a free pass because you laughably claim he's being "transparent".

Stop lying. But then, you can't, can you?

No I'm not giving him a pass, I'm comparing him to your hero, either way, I dislike both Obama and Bush, and you'd be stupid to think I'd support his program since I'd probably be the first victim to it and I'm anti war. You've known me here long enough to know that.

What are you all riled up about? I don't take anything serious anymore in politics because I know the American people are the same lazy people that will continue being fed the lies of the war on 'terror' or is I'd like to call it the Forever war, and they will just live with how things are.

There's no point in me showing any concern especially when major media outlets such as CNN are just the arm of the government and present bogus that makes me want to throw up.

They always come to the defense of the government and bring government officials or NSA leaders themselves to speak on how good the NSA is.

Just as they do with the wars overseas, bring military generals who are paid off my military lobbyists and let them yap on about how war is good for this country.

Media is shit in this country and unfortunately a lot of our population is too.

No I'm not giving him a pass, I'm comparing him to your hero, either way, I dislike both Obama and Bush, and you'd be stupid to think I'd support his program since I'd probably be the first victim to it and I'm anti war. You've known me here long enough to know that.

What are you all riled up about? I don't take anything serious anymore in politics because I know the American people are the same lazy people that will continue being fed the lies of the war on 'terror' or is I'd like to call it the Forever war, and they will just live with how things are.

There's no point in me showing any concern especially when major media outlets such as CNN are just the arm of the government and present bogus that makes me want to throw up.

They always come to the defense of the government and bring government officials or NSA leaders themselves to speak on how good the NSA is.

Just as they do with the wars overseas, bring military generals who are paid off my military lobbyists and let them yap on about how war is good for this country.

Media is shit in this country and unfortunately a lot of our population is too.
No point is you showing any concern?

Sheep.

Forum List

Back