🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nigel Farage :)

If UK fails to exit EU now then it will prove that this referendum was just for drama. This will also ensure that they will no longer have any clout in EU. So now, for UK/Britain there is no turning back. The will of the people should be implemented.

I think that brexit also shows that the baby boomers of England have always considered their children and grandchildren an enemy rather than family. The only punishment that the brexit voters may understand is if their annuities lose as a result. But even that one is a long shot, because you can't show logic to goons.

If UK fails to exit EU now then it will prove that this referendum was just for drama. This will also ensure that they will no longer have any clout in EU. So now, for UK/Britain there is no turning back. The will of the people should be implemented.
It is like the UK was already like frozen out inside Europe for a while. So after the brexit, will any European partner even answer to phone to a British trader?

The older folks aren't going to "fix" anything. Most of the leave voters did not want to leave the EU at all, they just wanted a chance to "protest vote". Well, it's an intended own goal for England and Wales.

How much EU banking do you think is going to remain in London, for example. LOL
If half the leave voters didn't want to leave, which is likely, then what explains their stupidity to vote themselves out?

I think that brexit also shows that the baby boomers of England have always considered their children and grandchildren an enemy rather than family. The only punishment that the brexit voters may understand is if their annuities lose as a result. But even that one is a long shot, because you can't show logic to goons.
--------------------------- just so the BOOMERS are supported by the skate board riding millennials things will be Cool ALife .

The older folks aren't going to "fix" anything. Most of the leave voters did not want to leave the EU at all, they just wanted a chance to "protest vote". Well, it's an intended own goal for England and Wales.

Lloyds of London (!) are making plans to bail if we do leave, setting up or expanding their operations in Frankfurt and in other EU country's capitals/financial centers. American banks have also indicated they may move out of London if we leave. Given 80% of our economy is based on financial services, if others follow suit, we are monumentally f****d for the next few decades. What do we export anymore? Thatcher destroyed most of ouir manufacturing base and infrastructure, so it's back to "a nation of shopkeepers" for us then.

He just quit today. He and Boris don't want to be around when it all falls down around England and Wales.

Has Scotland left the union then without following procedure and the treaties they signed. Does this mean we can stop giving them all our money to squander. They will not be able to do anything for 2 years after the article 50 is fulfilled, and any attempt to do so would result in the British government blocking all talks and fining the Scots assembly/SNP large sums of money. Even going so far as to arrest and imprison SNP leaders for treason and sedition. For a self professed know it all you know nothing at all about anything do you.

As much as was there before the referendum, seeing as laws are in place to protect Jobs and clients money. Imagine what would happen if the UK Bank of England withdrew its support of the merchant banks leaving the City and they became responsible for all their debts in the UK. You really need to do your research, then engage brain before posting your lies and racist shite

UK's main economy is money laundering. I do not see how exiting EU will affect their money laundering business.

UK's main economy is money laundering. I do not see how exiting EU will affect their money laundering business.
Now we know why the cracking down on overseas accounts. They hate competition.

There are not that many countries that let their banks launder money. So I think UK's financial sector will continue do well even after it leaves EU. However, China is trying to emerge as a competition to UK's money laundering sector. So I do see some serious competition for UK banks in the upcoming future.

Its likely that farago has been promised a job by Leadsom.
Minister for Concentration Camps or similar.

I personally do not think it was a bad idea for UK to exit EU. My reasoning however is based on economy and administration not xenophobia.

Forum List

Back