Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

I wouldn't ignore this horrific Christian Genocide like Hussein has.

I bet you didn't even know what was occurring in Nigeria until you opened this thread. lol

The bloody Christian Genocide has been going on in the Middle East and Africa for a long time. It's been shamefully ignored by both Hussein and the corrupt UN.

It has been shamefully ignored by the vast and overwhelming majority of Americans. You only care now b/c it allows you blame people you dislike.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.

Not to worry. Someone you like will get elected to President and you can ignore these horrors until it becomes politically convenient again.

I haven't given up hope completely. I still believe we'll get an actual American in there as President next time. Christians in the Middle East and Africa may still be saved. But not till Hussein is replaced by an American who cares.

Good grief. Why don't you go do something about it instead instead of whining and pretending like you'd give a fuck if one of your guys was President? And there are people dying all over the world. It sucks that you only pretend to care about Christians.
I cannot account for so many like you, seriously.
Ignorant about God and why we were given life.
What is your purpose for existence, I cannot imagine?
Here's the long list of genocides you don't give a fuck about:

http://www.genocidewatch.org/alerts/newsalerts.html

Nigeria is in there somewhere. You can go back to pretending to have Christian values now.
I am aware about everyone on the list. And just about everyone deals with Islamic terrorism!

And many of us Christians have been calling for military action or other kinds of assistance in many of those countries. We also pray, something I am sure you think is a waste of time. I also have sent money to Catholic missionaries in some of those nations.

It is because idiots like Obama and our congress and a timid Europe these problems have exacerbated and are now super large crises.

I think you are heartless towards those who are not within the U.S. border, is that possible?

Of course I did not think you would have dared to answer my simple questions from my previous post.

You think military intervention and prayer is the answer. Guess what we've been doing for 100 years... military intervention and prayer. The people we trained and armed during our interventions are the ones now committing genocide. Protect the fleeing refugees instead of demonizing them, and let the nutjobs fight each other. There is no cure for religious insanity.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
not at this very minute they aren't but that can and will change.
fun fact
Army of God
United States

Army of God is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that has engaged in the use of violence in the United States to fight against abortion. The earliest documented incidence of the Army of God being involved with anti-abortion activity occurred in 1982. Three men associated with the organization kidnapped Hector Zevallos, a doctor who performed abortions, and his wife, Rosalee Jean, and held them hostage. The hostages were later released unharmed. The "East Coast division" of the AOG claimed responsibility when three men, including Michael Bray, planted bombs at seven abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. in 1985.

So did all the other presidents before Obama. Why are you whining about it now?

To hell with them too.
At least youre consistent. How do you feel about all the muslims dying over there?

For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
And for every Christian that's died, thousands of Muslims have died. Which you don't give a shit about.

So what should we do and where do we draw the line?

Not to worry. Someone you like will get elected to President and you can ignore these horrors until it becomes politically convenient again.

I haven't given up hope completely. I still believe we'll get an actual American in there as President next time. Christians in the Middle East and Africa may still be saved. But not till Hussein is replaced by an American who cares.

Fuck the peaceful Muslims and Hausa animists in Nigeria caught in the middle, though. Typical.

fun fact
Army of God
United States

Army of God is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that has engaged in the use of violence in the United States to fight against abortion. The earliest documented incidence of the Army of God being involved with anti-abortion activity occurred in 1982. Three men associated with the organization kidnapped Hector Zevallos, a doctor who performed abortions, and his wife, Rosalee Jean, and held them hostage. The hostages were later released unharmed. The "East Coast division" of the AOG claimed responsibility when three men, including Michael Bray, planted bombs at seven abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. in 1985.

The UN and folks like Hussein cared a lot about that. Go figure? And that wasn't Genocide. The Army of God was small potatoes. Where are they today?

fun fact
Army of God
United States

The UN and folks like Hussein cared a lot about that. Go figure? And that wasn't Genocide. The Army of God was small potatoes. Where are they today?
missed the point as always.

Good grief. Why don't you go do something about it instead instead of whining and pretending like you'd give a fuck if one of your guys was President? And there are people dying all over the world. It sucks that you only pretend to care about Christians.

Nigeria is in there somewhere. You can go back to pretending to have Christian values now.
I am aware about everyone on the list. And just about everyone deals with Islamic terrorism!

And many of us Christians have been calling for military action or other kinds of assistance in many of those countries. We also pray, something I am sure you think is a waste of time. I also have sent money to Catholic missionaries in some of those nations.

It is because idiots like Obama and our congress and a timid Europe these problems have exacerbated and are now super large crises.

I think you are heartless towards those who are not within the U.S. border, is that possible?

Of course I did not think you would have dared to answer my simple questions from my previous post.

You think military intervention and prayer is the answer. Guess what we've been doing for 100 years... military intervention and prayer. The people we trained and armed during our interventions are the ones now committing genocide. Protect the fleeing refugees instead of demonizing them, and let the nutjobs fight each other. There is no cure for religious insanity.
So what is your purpose for existence? That would clear a lot of things up for me.

I am not interested in how you interpret my solutions by telling me they have been tried in the past.

You think prayer is a waste of time for starters, don't you?

The first step is acknowledging the ongoing Genocide. The UN and folks like Hussein won't even do that. But if the situation were reversed, they would have acknowledged it a long time ago.

fun fact
Army of God
United States

missed the point as always.

Where is the Army of God today? You missed the point.

So what is your purpose for existence? That would clear a lot of things up for me.

I am not interested in how you interpret my solutions by telling me they have been tried in the past.

My purpose for existence? To do as much good as I can in my life. Because it's the right thing to do, not for an eternal reward. And if there's something after death, which I like to believe there is, it certainly isn't described by any of the thousands of religions that have been invented by man.

My purpose for existence? To do as much good as I can in my life. Because it's the right thing to do, not for an eternal reward. And if there's something after death, which I like to believe there is, it certainly isn't described by any of the thousands of religions that have been invented by man.

So on with the bloody Genocide. :cuckoo:

The first step is acknowledging the ongoing Genocide. The UN and folks like Hussein won't even do that. But if the situation were reversed, they would have acknowledged it a long time ago.
How are we going to do that when no one would think we are credible for arming the people that are committing the genocide. What do you mean if the situation was reversed?

existence has no intrinsic purpose other than survival and procreation anything else is pure indulgence .
prayer has never stopped any tragedy .

So on with the bloody Genocide. :cuckoo:

Only an absolute dimwit would take that from my comment. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back