Nike--loves criminals

Colin Kaepernick joins Nike's 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign
they give their shoes out free
Nike is pro-criminal if the are pro-Kap

Why? What criminal charges has Kaepernick been convicted of?

Kneeling during the national anthem is hardly a crime.
I've been over this before
Kap is protesting police killings of blacks
I've put out the evidence many times that this is bullshit/lies/etc
he is saying the police are the problem--more bullshit/etc

Again......................what crimes has he been convicted of? In order to be a criminal, you must do criminal acts and be convicted of them. What criminal acts has he done?

Peaceful protest by taking a knee isn't criminal. Matter of fact, peaceful protest and free speech are protected by the Constitution. If it is authorized under the founding document of this country, how can it be "criminal"?
...you--again--like blacks/Dems/etc have PREconceived lunacy/think emotionally/illogically
Kap is pro-criminal
Nike agrees/loves Kap, so they are pro-criminal
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it NOW??
no one said Kap was a criminal
all of your responses were nonsensical

Again......................what crimes has he been convicted of? In order to be a criminal, you must do criminal acts and be convicted of them. What criminal acts has he done?

Peaceful protest by taking a knee isn't criminal. Matter of fact, peaceful protest and free speech are protected by the Constitution. If it is authorized under the founding document of this country, how can it be "criminal"?
Lol
...Other than his cause being a meaningless load of shit.

The founding fathers would have taken a dim view of someone exhibiting such anti-American hatred.

Perhaps he should have a taste of what Phillip Nolan had...

The Man Without a Country - Wikipedia

Really? The Founding Fathers would have taken a dim view? If that is the case, then why did they include free speech and the right to peaceful protest into the Constitution? If they had such a dim view of free speech and peaceful protest, they wouldn't have included it.

The founding fathers would have taken a dim view of someone exhibiting such anti-American hatred.

Really? The Founding Fathers would have taken a dim view? If that is the case, then why did they include free speech and the right to peaceful protest into the Constitution? If they had such a dim view of free speech and peaceful protest, they wouldn't have included it.
....the founding fathers did not protest for lies/crap/etc as Kap is doing --which I have documented many times before

They're giving away their shoes for free? Does that mean the bros in da hood won't be gunning each other down for a pair of them?

Police have started to blast the national anthem when they are chasing criminals as the thugs stop running and kneel.
how dare they!!! RACIST

...you--again--like blacks/Dems/etc have PREconceived lunacy/think emotionally/illogically
Kap is pro-criminal

If Kaepernick is pro criminal, what criminals is he supporting? He's not "pro criminal" as you are claiming, his protest is about young unarmed black people being shot by police.

Peaceful protest or not, he would have been buggy-whipped and branded as a Tory.

Peaceful protest or not, he would have been buggy-whipped and branded as a Tory.

Only because of his ethnicity. The Founding Fathers didn't count black people as people.

Kap is pro-criminal

If Kaepernick is pro criminal, what criminals is he supporting? He's not "pro criminal" as you are claiming, his protest is about young unarmed black people being shot by police.
hahahahahahah---I've been over this many times
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
etc etc many more links put out before
....the cops are doing a great job at NOT shooting considering the rates at which BLACKS commit crime
...all the facts and stats prove this
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Kap is pro-criminal

BS.

"In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race)."

Analysis | Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no.

so you

Only because of his ethnicity. The Founding Fathers didn't count black people as people.
...so, if you had a pistol, you would let someone beat the shit out of you and/or grab your pistol??
or would you shoot him?????

Kap is pro-criminal

99.9999999999999% of those shot ARE criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not all
Castille--but he was going for his pistol
Castille is questionable
1..just 1...what others??
Rice is waving what appears to be a real pistol
what others??
they were all a threat---

BIKERMAN would NOT even carry a pistol, he is so good/tough/badass

Yet the hypocrite, you, object to others using free speech against him.

Forum List

Back