Nike made a business decision not a political statement

Nike made a business decision not a political statement in running their recent add with Colin Kaepernick.
They are chasing the dollars.
They realize the vast majority of people who will stop buying their products because of the add is outweighed by the increases they will receive by those who do not feel strongly about or support Kaepernick.

This is a statement about who will be the strongest demographic with the most disposable income in the future pro-Trumpers or anti-Trumpers
They will not come out on this very well at all, Colin Kaepernick has always been a loser always will be a loser

If that was a business decision from Nike...

We have to say .....what a putrid business decision that was.

Total morons! :04: :cuckoo:

Jordan wasn’t a moron.

He famously said, “Republicans buy sneakers, too.”

Jordan is a billionaire.

Yes, but that really wasn't a political position. It was more an inclusive statement if anything and was quite brilliant.
The new demographic focus on LeBron and his NBA chorts more than Jordan.

Ok. We will see.

The results of this will be obvious in the 4th quarter results. October to December Sales.

It will be empirical and conclusive. We will know around February 1st.

This will likely not affect the 3rd quarter very much.

Let’s compare results to Q4 forecasts.

I will go on record as saying this will negatively affect their revenues.
Short term will give some indication of the results but Nike is betting on the long run. They have received an estimated 43 million dollars of free advertising in news coverage in the past 24 hours.

Harvey Weinstein has gotten a lot of free advertising lately. How’s his company doing?
Trump is getting a lot free advertising similar to Weinstein and it helps him with his base.

So it's ok for Nike to manufacture all their products in Asian sweatshops and then prop up Special K as their human rights poster boy? You dims will buy into anything.

Nike made a business decision not a political statement in running their recent add with Colin Kaepernick.
They realize the vast majority of people who will stop buying their products because of the add is outweighed by the increases they will receive by those who do not feel strongly about or support Kaepernick.

This is a statement about who will be the strongest demographic with the most disposable income in the future pro-Trumpers or anti-Trumpers

Are you confirming my findings...This nation has never had more disgusting unAmerican filth on its soil?
You are becoming more and more irrelevant with your hatred of those who are peacefully protesting because they have a cause they believe in. But cheer up, maybe another James Earl Ray will come along for you guys.

Yes, but that really wasn't a political position. It was more an inclusive statement if anything and was quite brilliant.

Ok. We will see.

The results of this will be obvious in the 4th quarter results. October to December Sales.

Short term will give some indication of the results but Nike is betting on the long run. They have received an estimated 43 million dollars of free advertising in news coverage in the past 24 hours.
But with those whizz bang NIKE analytics and the new generation that is all open minded and shit, the stock is can't miss, amiright?

According to what Elmer has said, he should liquidate all other positions and go long on Nike.
You do not listen very well. I said Nike was chasing dollars not making a political statement. So are thousands of other companies. I never said Nike is the best.
Like most Trumpsters you have 2+2 and get 5

It's puzzling because NIKE usually uses champions or at least the successful. With Colin Cancer they have an unemployed failure.
Nike is chasing the future, those 35 and under world wide. They are a diverse and open minded demographic. They love America in a way you will never understand.
They do not want you.
Agreed...they don't need that trumpanzee and alt-right baggage.

Nike would have been well advised to just stay neutral...in fact any business should. Why alienate any of your customers? Stupid

No kidding. I don't buy Nike, think I've had a shirt or two in the past. But if I did, they fixed it so I wouldn't. Dumb animals.

Just on Facebook, "damage control", they're sporting a picture of Pat Tillman, and a message that reads "Just do it, even if it means risking everything".

Other than that Facebook reads fuck Nike

If that was a business decision from Nike...

We have to say .....what a putrid business decision that was.

Total morons! :04: :cuckoo:
Not more putrid than many of Trump's business moves

Are you confirming my findings...This nation has never had more disgusting unAmerican filth on its soil?
You are becoming more and more irrelevant with your hatred of those who are peacefully protesting because they have a cause they believe in. But cheer up, maybe another James Earl Ray will come along for you guys.

They can protest all they want...BUT the ignorant fools need to understand their timing is poor.
What if Republicans were to protest criminality on MLK Day? Would it be bad timing?
What if Republicans were to protest criminality on MLK Day? Would it be bad timing?

Nike would have been well advised to just stay neutral...in fact any business should. Why alienate any of your customers? Stupid

No kidding. I don't buy Nike, think I've had a shirt or two in the past. But if I did, they fixed it so I wouldn't. Dumb animals.

Just on Facebook, "damage control", they're sporting a picture of Pat Tillman, and a message that reads "Just do it, even if it means risking everything".

Other than that Facebook reads fuck Nike

I found the same thing on my wall. Many are posting crap about Nike in protest. Maybe this will be bigger than the rest of us think.

It's puzzling because NIKE usually uses champions or at least the successful. With Colin Cancer they have an unemployed failure.
Nike is chasing the future, those 35 and under world wide. They are a diverse and open minded demographic. They love America in a way you will never understand.
They do not want you.
Agreed...they don't need that trumpanzee and alt-right baggage.

That's good to know, but again, if I had any investments in the company, I would have dropped them today; not because they don't agree with my political views, but because they took a political stance in the first place.

Ok. We will see.

But with those whizz bang NIKE analytics and the new generation that is all open minded and shit, the stock is can't miss, amiright?

According to what Elmer has said, he should liquidate all other positions and go long on Nike.
You do not listen very well. I said Nike was chasing dollars not making a political statement. So are thousands of other companies. I never said Nike is the best.
You said and I quote "This is a long term strategy for NIKE." So what else am I supposed to conclude?

Ok. We will see.

Kaperclown is a divisive figure, so yes, hiring him is taking a political stance.

Most on the right are pro-police while most on the left are anti-police. That's political.

Ok. We will see.

You said and I quote "This is a long term strategy for NIKE." So what else am I supposed to conclude?

He doesn’t know what he is taking about.

I will be spending my money on other sporting apparel companies. Nike might not notice that I am no longer buying their products for myself and my kids, but I am not going to patronize a company that shits on our police and supports a guy who claims he was blackballed, yet turned down $7 million to play for the Broncos.

Fuck Cap.
Nike understands there will be many like you but many more will act the opposite of you. That demographic is younger and richer and will be around a lot longer than you.
How is the younger demographic richer? They’re the ones needing a 15 an hour minimum wage and can’t get their own insurance until 26. Can’t handle a gun until 21 and are allergic to physical labor of any sort.

Is Nike coming out with an SJW shoe your mommy puts on for you?

Forum List

Back