Nike made a business decision not a political statement

You think all your bullshit makes trump an innocent man ? Concentrate on the scum in our WH not nike not me
Trump is an innocent man because our laws say so.
So was Manson ,,,,,until he was tried
just stick to facts please. you suck at that I get it. Right now trump is president and innocent of anything. ANYTHING. I wanted you to know that.
You really can't tell the man is playing with a loose deck a person with much to hide?? Really??
I see you as a parrot. that's what I see. A uninformed american who lives with tin foil beside himself.

The truth jc is I find you republicans and those that say they aren't but support him a disgusting group of brainless people I hope you all get just what you voted for, a demented lowlife garbage pail of a man Now I go look at my portfolio I need a break from answering low life republicans

just stick to facts please. you suck at that I get it. Right now trump is president and innocent of anything. ANYTHING. I wanted you to know that.
You really can't tell the man is playing with a loose deck a person with much to hide?? Really??
I see you as a parrot. that's what I see. A uninformed american who lives with tin foil beside himself.

The truth jc is I find you republicans and those that say they aren't but support him a disgusting group of brainless people I hope you all get just what you voted for, a demented lowlife garbage pail of a man Now I go look at my portfolio I need a break from answering low life republicans
and I give two shits your thoughts. It's my vote and I'll use it as I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I feel fit.

Nike made a business decision not a political statement in running their recent add with Colin Kaepernick.
They are chasing the dollars.
They realize the vast majority of people who will stop buying their products because of the add is outweighed by the increases they will receive by those who do not feel strongly about or support Kaepernick.

This is a statement about who will be the strongest demographic with the most disposable income in the future pro-Trumpers or anti-Trumpers
They'd have to be deaf, dumb, blind and stupid not to think that there would be a political element to this campaign.

and I give two shits your thoughts. It's my vote and I'll use it as I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I feel fit.
Love to answer in kind but I don't want to get banned again Just need to ask did trump ask you what color to shit?

You're flailing and it's noticed.
HA he can only trust his children now and may I add you ,,,He should resign and you should leave this board for a month or 2

Yeah toady like anyone is taking your advice. Dude you're clown shoes. You bitch and moan about Trump and Co using overseas labor but you're ok with Nike doing it. You're a hack and a fraud ....anyone with an ounce of sense sees that.

But you just keep carrying on thinking thinking nobody noticed. What a dope
You think all your bullshit makes trump an innocent man ? Concentrate on the scum in our WH not nike not me

The difference is there was evidence against Manson.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

At least Nike is staying true to its ad campaign....

'Stay true to what you believe in, even if its unpopular and you are going to sacrifice everything to do it....'

Nike's popularity is reportedly TANKING over their
all-in' Kaepernick promotion.

:p Keep it up, Nike - ride that bit@h all the way to rock bottom!

The memes surrounding this are hilarious. Thanks again for the entertainment value LefTards.

91exMr0LlCit1Wh2mMHLDZnbm0WPjOlZM1ywJFBtfMQ.jpg

It really isn't a hard concept - being part of a team.

When you are part of a team, you are supposed to keep your political, ideological, religious, and personal views to yourself and be a teammate, a good one. If you have strong views, take your uniform off, start a blog, go on TV, whatever.

Kaepernick was a horrible teammate. He put his views on his team's logo, and flipped the bird at any teammates who didn't agree with his views. Kaepernick is a has-been whiny piece of dogshit, and I hope Nike pays dearly for embracing him.

Forum List

Back