Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

obama used the " betsy ross kkk white supremacist "flag at his inauguration ..

The left are so Friggin stupid and such nazis ..its getting ridiculous

Yep, and the supremacist groups started using it after that.
Wot

people have been flying it for couple hundred years .....NOW its off limits to all
whatever you say NAzi scumbag
do us a favor

Step 1 go burn a book

Step 2 look up the words fascist and moron

step 3 look in the mirror

Wot

people have been flying it for couple hundred years .....NOW its off limits to all
whatever you say NAzi scumbag
do us a favor

Step 1 go burn a book

Step 2 look up the words fascist and moron

step 3 look in the mirror

Wow. How long has your hair been on fire?

Groups you’re familiar with eh?

I'm aware of some of their actions, yes.
You participate eh? You know much about them to be in here giving them press

Does The Obama know he's a racist?

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

Groups you’re familiar with eh?

I'm aware of some of their actions, yes.
You participate eh? You know much about them to be in here giving them press

Nope. Didn't participate. Unlike some, I like to see for myself what others have said.

So Kaepernick brought it to their attention. It's possible for more than one thing to be true, dumb ass
I was referring to the claim that nike was being.. "advised" by kaepernick which you just left winged and addressed what you wish was said... "brought to their attention" as though that would not be transparent to me.

so I repeat then:
in the case of nike, who obviously cares nothing about the feelings of minorities...they need to be ridiculed, taken down and put out of business for trying to sneak racism past consumers for profit

we can both at least agree on that while the bigots cover for them.

The Betsy Ross flag is the American flag. It has 13 stars because there were 13 states. It has the same number of stripes now as it did then.

Everything else is bullshit. Anti American bullshit at that.

So Kaepernick brought it to their attention. It's possible for more than one thing to be true, dumb ass
I was referring to the claim that nike was being.. "advised" by kaepernick which you just left winged and addressed what you wish was said... "brought to their attention" as though that would not be transparent to me.

so I repeat then:
in the case of nike, who obviously cares nothing about the feelings of minorities...they need to be ridiculed, taken down and put out of business for trying to sneak racism past consumers for profit

we can both at least agree on that while the bigots cover for them.

You are certainly free to respond to Nike's business decisions any way you like. I'm sure they expect you to.

“It's not about protesting the flag" truthers hardest hit.

Drop the bastard in Tehran.

Colin Kaepernick’s flag protests have reportedly taken over the Nike board room.

The athletic-apparel giant began shipping out its Air Max 1 USA sneakers to go on sale this week in celebration of the July Fourth holiday, only to ask retailers to return them without explanation, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The shoes had a pattern mimicking the “Betsy Ross” flag of the newly independent colonies. After having been teased on social media, they are no longer available on Nike’s apps and websites.

Citing “people familiar with the matter,” the Journal reported that the cancellation happened because Kaepernick told Nike that he and others consider the flag an offensive symbol of a slave society.

Nike scraps ‘Betsy Ross Flag’ sneaker after Colin Kaepernick objects
ROFLMFAO

I wonder how many people learned about Betsy Ross
for the first time because of this fucking pathetic nonsense

People would have been buying the shoes
who didn’t know shit about the flag or her

Citing “people familiar with the matter,” the Journal reported that the cancellation happened because Kaepernick told Nike that he and others consider the flag an offensive symbol of a slave society.
Maybe he meant the slave labor making Nike shoes for spittle
while Nike is worth BILLIONS and pays him MILLIONS

It is so sad the insane establishment is continuing to pursue this war against White people, Western civilization and history. The sick, low IQ savages who hate Whites so much literally want to change history. Hey Negroes, you were inbred stupid fucks from a savage land and "slavery" was a fucking blessing. Get over the butthurt and enjoy life despite being as ugly as fuck. Be thankful you were saved from inbred, incestuous Negro savagery in Africa.

betsy-ross-by-jean-leon-gerome-ferris-painting-print-on-wrapped-canvas.jpg

IT WAS ABOUT THE FLAG ALL ALONG! KRAZY KAEPERNICK WAS TAKING A KNEE BECAUSE HE IS ANTI-AMERICAN! HE OPPOSES THE ANTHEM AND HONORING THE FLAG! THIS PROVES IT!

It was about acknowledging our history of abusing black people. That was the flag of slavery as much as the Confederate flag. This is the excuse that the Confederate Apologists used, that the US had slavery for 90 years before the Confederacy.

I'm not sure why you guys on the crazy right are whining. Kap earned Nike 6 billion. The Inbred Frothing Right Wing already burned their shoes. Who did you think they were going to listen to?

Forum List

Back