Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

Maybe not a Black Lives Matter flag. BUt just about anyone that wasn't actively hostile to me and mine.

Link that she gave him the flag, without charging for her work.
I will after you link that she was an abolitionist.

I never claimed she was an abolitionist.
The person you were sticking up for did. So lets see the link.

I was just making the point that selling a service to someone is not evidence that you support them, or their choices.

I personally could not care less about Betsy Ross's personal politics.
One more time dumb ass. She didnt sell a service. Theres not even any proof she is the one that actually made the flag.

My point on selling, or even giving a service, not being an expression of support for another person's choices, stands.

YOu said that the fact that she made the flag was proof of her supporting slavery, and that makes no sense.

I will after you link that she was an abolitionist.

I was just making the point that selling a service to someone is not evidence that you support them, or their choices.

One more time dumb ass. She didnt sell a service. Theres not even any proof she is the one that actually made the flag.

My point on selling, or even giving a service, not being an expression of support for another person's choices, stands.

YOu said that the fact that she made the flag was proof of her supporting slavery, and that makes no sense.
No it doesnt stand. It fails because it had nothing to do with the point. It was simply more of your bullshit trying to ignore the point.

I said nothing about facts and you know it. If I had you would have quoted it. You must not forget. I'm your intellectual and physical superior.

No it doesnt stand. It fails because it had nothing to do with the point. It was simply more of your bullshit trying to ignore the point.

I said nothing about facts and you know it. If I had you would have quoted it. You must not forget. I'm your intellectual and physical superior.

You're funny.

You're funny.
Youre amusing in a pitiful way.

You're funny.

Not really. But you, with your weird combo of fake thuggery and fake intellectualism,

quite funny.

You're funny.

Not really. But you, with your weird combo of fake thuggery and fake intellectualism,

quite funny.
No really. Talking to you is like talking to a retarded monkey. :laugh:

IT WAS ABOUT THE FLAG ALL ALONG! KRAZY KAEPERNICK WAS TAKING A KNEE BECAUSE HE IS ANTI-AMERICAN! HE OPPOSES THE ANTHEM AND HONORING THE FLAG! THIS PROVES IT!

It was about acknowledging our history of abusing black people. That was the flag of slavery as much as the Confederate flag. This is the excuse that the Confederate Apologists used, that the US had slavery for 90 years before the Confederacy.

I'm not sure why you guys on the crazy right are whining. Kap earned Nike 6 billion. The Inbred Frothing Right Wing already burned their shoes. Who did you think they were going to listen to?

That's a stretch even for a liar like you. You basically said you don't know jack shit about American history. So back your bullshit up. In what way was that flag designed to oppress black people, and in what way did Betsey Ross, an abolitionists, encourage or support slavery ?

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

I provided a Betsey Ross wiki. I already know you can produce nothing but opinion.
Betsy Ross wasnt an abolitionist you dumb fuck. Washington owned enslaved Blacks. Making a flag for a dude that owned slaves would be encouraging slavery. Betsy Ross was just another white broad that supported slavery by her lack of fighting against it. She is another mythological fable made up by whites. There is no evidence she was even the first to make a flag. Face it. Shes just another white bred lie used to brainwash dumb whites like so many lies whites have told.
Your racism is on display here, but that's ok because you are a poor enslaved victim right ?? Yeah right you are, more like a race baiting hater from hell is what you aspire to be in life.

IT WAS ABOUT THE FLAG ALL ALONG! KRAZY KAEPERNICK WAS TAKING A KNEE BECAUSE HE IS ANTI-AMERICAN! HE OPPOSES THE ANTHEM AND HONORING THE FLAG! THIS PROVES IT!

It was about acknowledging our history of abusing black people. That was the flag of slavery as much as the Confederate flag. This is the excuse that the Confederate Apologists used, that the US had slavery for 90 years before the Confederacy.

I'm not sure why you guys on the crazy right are whining. Kap earned Nike 6 billion. The Inbred Frothing Right Wing already burned their shoes. Who did you think they were going to listen to?

That's a stretch even for a liar like you. You basically said you don't know jack shit about American history. So back your bullshit up. In what way was that flag designed to oppress black people, and in what way did Betsey Ross, an abolitionists, encourage or support slavery ?

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

I provided a Betsey Ross wiki. I already know you can produce nothing but opinion.
Betsy Ross wasnt an abolitionist you dumb fuck. Washington owned enslaved Blacks. Making a flag for a dude that owned slaves would be encouraging slavery. Betsy Ross was just another white broad that supported slavery by her lack of fighting against it. She is another mythological fable made up by whites. There is no evidence she was even the first to make a flag. Face it. Shes just another white bred lie used to brainwash dumb whites like so many lies whites have told.

Making a flag for someone, is not an expression of supporting other actions that person is doing.

That you would claim it was, just shows how insanely dishonest you are.
Do you run around creating flags for people you disagree with?
So you were for the cake baker being forced by government to decorate the cake for the gay's eh ?? I wish y'all would make up your minds. Now Betsy makes a flag, and the story changes.

Last edited:

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

Your racism is on display here, but that's ok because you are a poor enslaved victim right ?? Yeah right you are, more like a race baiting hater from hell is what you aspire to be in life.
Blacks cannot practice racism. How ignorant can you be?

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

So, your position is that a black is defined not by his character or choices but by his skin color?

LOL!!! I said it before. I will now say it again.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

269687287.jpg

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

So, your position is that a black is defined not by his character or choices but by his skin color?

269687287.jpg
Are you retarded or something? My position is that Blacks cannot practice racism.

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

269687287.jpg
Are you retarded or something? My position is that Blacks cannot practice racism.

Yes, I got that.

I also noted the ironic racism, in you judging your fellow blacks by their race and not their individual actions.

I pointed that out to you, but it was too much for your dim understanding.

THe photo of the dead plant was to show how much self awareness you have.

Is any of this sounding familiar? I mean, you just read the other post a few minutes ago.

Just how stupid are you?

269687287.jpg

Yes, I got that.

I also noted the ironic racism, in you judging your fellow blacks by their race and not their individual actions.

Is any of this sounding familiar? I mean, you just read the other post a few minutes ago.

Just how stupid are you?
How did you note that when I didnt say anything about that? Yes you must be retarded. Or white....or both.

269687287.jpg

Yes, I got that.

Just how stupid are you?
How did you note that when I didnt say anything about that? Yes you must be retarded. Or white....or both.

You made the statement and I pointed out the stupidity and racism of it.

If you have some retarded semantic game to try to dodge taking responsibility for the racist shit you post, just come out with it, and save us all the wasted time of playing stupid games.

269687287.jpg

Yes, I got that.

Just how stupid are you?

If you have some retarded semantic game to try to dodge taking responsibility for the racist shit you post, just come out with it, and save us all the wasted time of playing stupid games.
It shows how confused and stupid you are. How did you turn my statement saying that Blacks cannot practice racism into that silly shit you were trying to push? :laugh:

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

269687287.jpg

You do all the time, Lips

Drat. I was must saying how my feet needed to look more patriotic. Now what will I do?
America hating Leftards have nothing to spin now.

I don’t find the shoe offensive and only idiots would, but do I think they are a little tacky.
Colin said it was offensive and Nike agreed.
Well I'd boycott Nike...Not like I ever buy their shoes anyway...

It’s just in. They are changing their name to Dike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

269687287.jpg

Yes, I got that.

Just how stupid are you?

It shows how confused and stupid you are. How did you turn my statement saying that Blacks cannot practice racism into that silly shit you were trying to push? :laugh:

I explained it. Own it, or explain your silly dodge. Quickly. I have fireworks to go see.

Betsy Ross - Wikipedia

You can't be this dumb can you ??

Forum List

Back