Nikki Haley rips 'offensive' and 'disgusting' rumor of affair with Trump

What part of this do you people not remember?

""Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.?

I'm deleting 11 posts for being off topic/trolling.

Clean it up!

For once I'm INNOCENT ;)

""Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.?

Clean it up!

Is the topic really 'politics?'

The answer is yes, it's just another Lefty attack to distract from what's actually happening. you aren't really that dense are you?

Clean it up!

Is the topic really 'politics?'

accusation of Ambassador to the UN having an affair with the president?

yes, it's politics.

DIRTY politics

"Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, shot down apparent rumors of an affair with President Donald Trump during an interview published by Politico on Friday, calling the suggestions "highly offensive" and "disgusting."

The rumors gained circulation after Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," told HBO's Bill Maher last week that he was "absolutely sure" the president was having an affair. He said, however, that he was not sure enough to publish that in his book, which has come under intense scrutiny for factual inaccuracies and disputed claims.

Wolff told Maher that readers would be able to put the pieces together after reading a certain paragraph in the book, which he did not further disclose.

"Now that I've told you, when you hit that paragraph, you're gonna say, 'Bingo.'"

Nikki Haley rips 'offensive' and 'disgusting' rumor of affair with Trump

Can everyone say "desperate"?
I'm glad she finds him disgusting.

Seriously though, did it even say with whom? I thought it was implied it was happening at the White House, and Nikki Haley is probably more often in NYC.

I guess it wouldn't be with Kellyanne because Trump would consider her too old.

Forum List

Back