Nixon said "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal. Was he right?

When a president does it, that means that it is not illegal.

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
We are defining the president's powers right now. Future presidents of both parties will be able to do what ever Trump is allowed to do right now, and will be restrained no more than he is tight now. Do you think a president should be free to do anything he wants? Why?

Why are you always such a friggin imbecile? Trump broke no law, he did nothing wrong, and pieces of shit like you just keep pushing a fake narrative. Your kind of stupid shit is pissing people off bad, and thats why Trump is going to win in a fucking landslide, and then I am going to laugh in your stupid face

Clearly the answer should be no but apparently the president can do anything he wants if he happens to lead a party that wants to serve a king.

And you're another dumb fuck, spewing out your school yard crap. Grow the fuck up.

We are defining the president's powers right now. Future presidents of both parties will be able to do what ever Trump is allowed to do right now, and will be restrained no more than he is tight now. Do you think a president should be free to do anything he wants? Why?
I'm betting if tRump loses in November(pretty safe bet right now) the senate will spend the last few weeks voting to limit executive powers.

FinalBlue16onlywebsite_3e85edad-7c39-499f-8ad7-453ab886102f_1024x1024@2x.jpg

It was the Republicans that convinced Nixon to leave. They had moral character back then. Now, not so much. If the party survives, who knows. They and everybody else knows he is guilty. I would like to think it will effect voters that might have voted Republican for national office.

I'm betting if tRump loses in November(pretty safe bet right now) the senate will spend the last few weeks voting to limit executive powers.

If it's a safe bet, how much money have you put on it?

You shouldn't bet.
Unless, of course you are playing with 'other people's money', which is the normal course in the Dimm Party.

When that shithead Obama did his corrupt shit the Democrat didn't think it was impeachable. Like using the IRS to disenfranchise the American Tea Party voters.

They sure as hell didn't think that the corruption and illegal shit done by Crooked Hillary was nothing to worry about because the dumb fucks voted for her anyway. They think she didn't have any "intent". LOL!

Within the legal and practical terms of his constitutional authority, as Trump has? Of course.
Trump's lawyers said he should be allowed to do Anything with the exception of doing things for personal financial gain. Do you agree with that?

Within the legal and practical terms of his constitutional authority, as Trump has? Of course.
Trump's lawyers said he should be allowed to do Anything with the exception of doing things for personal financial gain. Do you agree with that?

You people need to grow up.

Right now you are spewing bullhit out your mouth as usual.

I'm asking a question. I didn't expect an adult answer from you anyway.

Obama can get away with spying on Americans, Trump should get a few Mulligans

Your wrong in your first statement - you underestimate the hypocrisy of the political right.

In the future if any liberal President does half the B.S. that they've supported for Trump, they'll pitch a fit and do their best to have them removed from office.

They simply do not believe in the rule of law.

Yes, but a precedent is being set right now.

Yes it is!

We don't want a parliamentary Congress, that has an approval rating hovering in the low teens and single digits for the last 20 years, embarking on an 'age of impeachment' over our Executive Branch that is unconstitutional and rooted in outdated western European governance!

Why the fuck do you think the Revolutionary War was fought and we kicked the Brits off of our continent? Just to have a similar apparition appear??

(Drop the Mic.....).

Allowing Trump to do anything he wants with no oversight is the same as naming him as king. Is that what we kicked the Brits out for?

Answer the question.

No matter what "answer" I gave your traitor troll ass you won't accept it. Vermin scum.

Answer the question.
You don't accept answers that disagree with your vermin hide.

No matter what "answer" I gave your traitor troll ass you won't accept it. Vermin scum.

I have no reason to doubt you believe what you claim you believe. I might disagree with you, but I accept what you say you believe. Answer the question.

Forum List

Back