NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a “F—ing N—–town”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
msb-150x150.jpg

Posted by Jammie on Apr 29, 2014

Clearly all of America must condemn yet another racist Democrat. What is wrong with these people?

A Michigan forensics lab has confirmed the woman heard on a phone message claiming she doesn’t want Belleville to turn into a “(expletive) n—- town” is actually town councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marie Strumolo Burke.

Let a Republican say something like this, even for a local election, it would be continually reported on the national news. Let a Democrat do it and it's hidden away in local blogs where few will hear about it. :mad:

Read more @ NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a ?F?ing N??town? | Jammie Wearing Fools and, if you live in her area, let everyone know about her.

And … don't forget who supported Jim Crow Laws and the KKK

Wow. I thought the Dems keeping calling Republicans and Conservatives "racist." In light of the recent Sterling (Democrat) comments and now this revelation coupled with their long history as members of the KKK they ought to consider zipping their lips. Eh?

Surely she should be barred from holding any public office and her property should immediately be sold off cheap. She has no right to own property!

Ain't that what the NBA says is right and proper?

Oh, wait, only government is forced to abide by The First Amendment and, then, only when the attorney general decides to consider that in his party's best interests.

msb-150x150.jpg

Clearly all of America must condemn yet another racist Democrat. What is wrong with these people?

A Michigan forensics lab has confirmed the woman heard on a phone message claiming she doesn’t want Belleville to turn into a “(expletive) n—- town” is actually town councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marie Strumolo Burke.

Let a Republican say something like this, even for a local election, it would be continually reported on the national news. Let a Democrat do it and it's hidden away in local blogs where few will hear about it. :mad:

Read more @ NJ Democrat Caught on Tape, Fears Her Town May Become a ?F?ing N??town? | Jammie Wearing Fools and, if you live in her area, let everyone know about her.

I don't think anyone denies there's not racists on both sides of the aisle.

In the case of this low level councilwoman in a town of 36,000, she should be banned from politics for life and fined $250.

And life will go on with the knowledge that THIS is all you could come up with to defend Sterling.

What a massive fail.

msb-150x150.jpg

In the case of this low level councilwoman in a town of 36,000, she should be banned from politics for life and fined $250.

And life will go on with the knowledge that THIS is all you could come up with to defend Sterling.

What a massive fail.

Much as I agree she's reprehensible I cannot accept that government can legitimately do anything to her. If she ran a business it would be OK for people to avoid buying from her. If she has neighbors it would be OK for them to figuratively cut dead (refuse to speak with her or even acknowledge her existence). Now could a business refuse her custom? Surely if one did she'd claim to be homosexual and assert special rights so that may not be an option much that could be done to assist need not be done.

But government action? Not if you respect The (OK, former) U.S. Constitution.

Damnit.

I got news for you folks, Belleville borders Newark and no one there want it to become a ****** town(as the lady so eloquently stated). She's doing what's best for her constituents.

It's funny when people feel comfortable to speak the truth, they all same the same things.

msb-150x150.jpg

What a massive fail.

They are both democrats ;)

msb-150x150.jpg

What a massive fail.

pointing out mindless, massive hypocrisy on race matters on the part of the Left isnt a massive fail; your attempt to portray it as a defense of Sterling is

you're a joke

msb-150x150.jpg

Racist pub, racist dem: get rid of the all.

Yes, we remember that southern conservatives supported Jim Crow and opposed desegregation.

Expect members of your party do just that all the time. Nice try, though......

Typical Yankee Democrat...although, I would like to see another source.

Typical Yankee Democrat...although, I would like to see another source.

I can guarantee that she is speaking for the majority in her town. They have no interest in becoming North Newark.

We will see if she wins the mayoral election, resigns, or gets censured.

If not for the public relations problem, she would win handily. Belleville is a middle/lower middle class blue collar town that has seen their neighbor Newark go from a thriving city to a toilet. She talks exactly like all the white people I ever knew from that region.

msb-150x150.jpg

What a massive fail.

No one is defending Sterling except for maybe that moron shootspeedo's, what is being pointed out is the MSM lack of objectivity. Something they claim to be, but which they prove over and over again to not be.

I can guarantee that she is speaking for the majority in her town. They have no interest in becoming North Newark.

We will see if she wins the mayoral election, resigns, or gets censured.

If not for the public relations problem, she would win handily. Belleville is a middle/lower middle class blue collar town that has seen their neighbor Newark go from a thriving city to a toilet. She talks exactly like all the white people I ever knew from that region.

So that is what the excuse will be if she loses? Could it be, if she loses, that the majority of Americans don't have a heart full of hate...or are you one who just denies what happens to further your personal cause.

Are you going to start a white guilt thread if she loses? Maybe you should plan a march.

Forum List

Back