Is it time for the Speaker to bring forth a select or special committee*** on the events of January 6th, before, during and after the storming the US Capitol?

*** A select or special committee of the United States Congress is a congressional committee appointed to perform a special function that is beyond the authority or capacity of a standing committee.

I believe it is too soon; wait until the early summer of 2022. McConnell and the Republican Leaders in the house want to steal time, let them. Then the D's can expose trump and the Republicans for the vandalism and injury to the Capitol Police.

Last edited:
The republicans saving the taxpayers money. We saw what 40 million dollars and 25 democrat lawyers got us. Some dude in jail for his taxes from 10 years ago and absolutely NOTHING on the president.

Do we really need to spend money to investigate this?

iu

The right wing congressman and public attempt to white wash the Attack on the Capital, are traitors to this country, we can't except that and expect to stay a Republic/Democracy. They are willing to sell out every value that makes us what and who we are as a country to stay in power. When in fact the actions of 1/6 and the response now is enough reason in itself to erase these traitors from our country. Their party should be destroyed and remade with some semblance of patriotism for the conservative voice that is needed in this country but it is up to them to create a voice that has enough support without being 100% hate based as it is now and for the real conservative trying to find reason to support this hate group you dishonor conservatism. It is nothing but a organized hate group as it is now. Don't let them destroy us , they will without a care. You have a choice, look the other way or stand up for this great country. There is nothing in between. You are part of it or you are a solution for it.

View attachment 494840

You're absolutely right and with the authorized murder of the unarmed female protestor by the Capitol police because our congresspersons feared for their lives; we need to pass an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States that authorizes castle doctrine and concealed carry across the nation for all homeowners and business owners for the same reason.

This needs to happen yesterday!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

WERE THE HELL IS THE LOGIC IN THIS, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THESE TRAITORS WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN THIS COUNTRY ALL HAD GUNS.

1622338363551.png

THE END OF YOUR STATEMENT ONLY PROVES THAT IT WAS ONLY A SOMEWHAT PEACEFUL PROTEST AND NOT AN INSURRECTION LIKE YOU'RE MOANING AND WHINING ABOUT IN YOUR DELUSIONAL STATE OF HYPERBOLE.

Congresspersons are not special there's three hundred and fifty million people standing in line to take their place in this country.

If it's good enough for our congresspersons to deal out death because they're threatened at their home of place of business then it's good enough for me.

My attitude because of people like you stands we need this Amendment to the Constitution.

*****CHUCKLE*****

yet the idea that crimes should be investigated by the government instead of law enforcement professionals is accepted by the masses that voters are at the mercy of their government overlords.
Nobody suggested "Instead". You literally imagined that and believed it immediately.

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?
Still waiting for you to post proof that guy is a Democrat..........

:popcorn:
Like the proof the protestors were armed?
Go to the search feature and find my 2 different sources, and if you can't find the info in Google researching then you lose the censorship issue as well. :)
Note: people confuse the dixie flag friend with fur collar with buffalo horn fur wearer by mere mention of fur=assumption, so they rant it a lie like you did out of their own mistake. Just clearing that up, dixie flags partner in crime was not the one I call buffalo soldier. I NEVER SAVED HIS PICTURE someone here posted it so there was no need to, but there is one online seen together with the FBI report that the friend was also a Registered Dem.
Note on Jan 6 before the FBI investigation report Kevin Seefried, who was carrying the flag that he later told authorities had been displayed outside his Delaware home was assumed or purposely reported as a Trump supporter without research or "proof" by
Mike Theiler through Reuters.
Typical poor fake news propaganda reporting and another egg on the face.
The FBI's Baltimore Office tells the press that the men surrendered to authorities in Wilmington. HMMMM who's responsible for the 90 % Biden voting Wimington residents?
In fact:
The rioters (not the protestors) facing federal charges hail from 42 out of the 50 US states and the District of Columbia, according to the George Washington University extremism tracker.
Only a few came from pro-Trump strongholds. Most came from districts that voted for Joe Biden in the November election.
The convenience of the Left-wing activist who wanted to record the set up dixie flag was also arrested after tweeting video of himself inside the US Capitol as protesters breached security.
John Sullivan, 26, was charged with entering a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct. He claimed in media interviews that he was just "documenting" the rampage, though the affidavit notes he has no press credentials.
The court document says Mr Sullivan can be heard saying in a video he filmed of the Capitol riot: "Let's burn this shit down." He has identified himself in media interviews as a Black Lives Matter supporter-oops

Last edited:
democrats intended to drag this commission out as long as necessary. The stated intent was to make Trump a pariah by innuendo.

Why is this something to celebrate OP?
If I may? It's slightly encouraging from the Right to see some kind of resistance to the non-stop bullshyte the Left has engaged in. It isn't going to even be a speed bump on Nancy's way to her newest Star Chamber exercise, so don't despair. The media will plaster every detail, 24/7, for your viewing enjoyment. The rest of us will be taking notes as the means you used to cheat in 2020 are fully exposed by audits your thugs can't stop.
How pitiful is a argument about Trump and his hate party and they best they can come up with is , Ya but Clinton Lied " or Obama wasn't even born here. or some attack on the left that has zero to do with this thread/ You have their ass beat down totally when they can't even respond to the thread at all. Look back on every response from this hate group,. Absolute stupidity and absolutely nothing to do with the thread. Shit if they want to talk about the sins of the democrats or that Clinton lied or that Obama wasn't born here, they should start their own fucking thread.

democrats intended to drag this commission out as long as necessary. The stated intent was to make Trump a pariah by innuendo.
Scum bag is a pile of shit and he's the only facts we have to draw on. Only the stupidest and the most hateful amongst us think he has done anything of value in his life or has any value at all as far as being a human is concerned.

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.

Is it time for the Speaker to bring forth a select or special committee*** on the events of January 6th, before, during and after the storming the of US Capitol?

*** A select or special committee of the United States Congress is a congressional committee appointed to perform a special function that is beyond the authority or capacity of a standing committee.

I believe it is too soon; wait until the early summer of 2022. McConnell and the Republican Leaders in the house want to steal time, let them. Then the D's can expose trump and the Republicans for the vandalism and injury to the Capitol Police, in their efforts to hang the VP and murder the Speaker of The House; their effort to put trump back in the White House and to end democracy in America.
"The Fuehrer is the party, and the party is the Fuehrer."
Adolf Hitler - At Nazi Congress, 1935.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??

That is one thing they can never do. Acknowledge that their fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Fucking Coward LOST!!!!
You filth spent 4 full years trying to undo a legal election so fuck you, your friends, family AND Party. Childish whining bitches, the lot of you...

By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.
Protesting our corrupt congress is treason in your mind? Boy, you need help.

The right wing congressman and public attempt to white wash the Attack on the Capital, are traitors to this country, we can't except that and expect to stay a Republic/Democracy. They are willing to sell out every value that makes us what and who we are as a country to stay in power. When in fact the actions of 1/6 and the response now is enough reason in itself to erase these traitors from our country. Their party should be destroyed and remade with some semblance of patriotism for the conservative voice that is needed in this country but it is up to them to create a voice that has enough support without being 100% hate based as it is now and for the real conservative trying to find reason to support this hate group you dishonor conservatism. It is nothing but a organized hate group as it is now. Don't let them destroy us , they will without a care. You have a choice, look the other way or stand up for this great country. There is nothing in between. You are part of it or you are a solution for it.

View attachment 494840

You're absolutely right and with the authorized murder of the unarmed female protestor by the Capitol police because our congresspersons feared for their lives; we need to pass an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States that authorizes castle doctrine and concealed carry across the nation for all homeowners and business owners for the same reason.

*****CHUCKLE*****

WERE THE HELL IS THE LOGIC IN THIS, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THESE TRAITORS WHO TRIED TO BRING DOWN THIS COUNTRY ALL HAD GUNS.

View attachment 495250

THE END OF YOUR STATEMENT ONLY PROVES THAT IT WAS ONLY A SOMEWHAT PEACEFUL PROTEST AND NOT AN INSURRECTION LIKE YOU'RE MOANING AND WHINING ABOUT IN YOUR DELUSIONAL STATE OF HYPERBOLE.

Congresspersons are not special there's three hundred and fifty million people standing in line to take their place in this country.

If it's good enough for our congresspersons to deal out death because they're threatened at their home of place of business then it's good enough for me.

My attitude because of people like you stands we need this Amendment to the Constitution.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No what we really need is to make sure the attack on the capital with all sorts of weapons and the attempted murder and murder of the police that were their and the fact that they tried to destroy this great country and destroy our democracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump to be forced in as our first dictator. These people should be charged with sedition and being traitors to this country and like most right wingers I believe in law and order so they will support my thinking that the harshest punishment possible should be applied to these murderers and attempted murderers and traitor to the full extent of the law and that I support 100% in the fact that they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. As I'm sure they do also.

Protesting our corrupt congress is treason in your mind? Boy, you need help.
Bullshit murder and attempt murder , sedition, being a traitor to this country and attacking the police with weapons , injuring 140 of them are crimes. TRying to force in apiece of shit like Trump in as a dictaor, by destroying our demacracy and country is the worst crime in this country, there is no crime worse then that .The people who did this and supported it are scum. Brainless hate driven micro minds. Stupid to the core.

All they'll accomplish is to make martyrs out of those they abuse through the "justice" system. Trump's support will increase every day these bastards hang on to power illegitimately. I think they're on pace to cause economic collapse before the 2022 elections.
They know they will lose spectacularly unless they are able to cheat again so the signal to prove their intentions will be when they kill the filibuster. They KNOW it's their only means to hold onto power.

View attachment 494840

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 495250

*****CHUCKLE*****

No what we really need is to make sure the attack on the capital with all sorts of weapons and the attempted murder and murder of the police that were their and the fact that they tried to destroy this great country and destroy our democracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump to be forced in as our first dictator. These people should be charged with sedition and being traitors to this country and like most right wingers I believe in law and order so they will support my thinking that the harshest punishment possible should be applied to these murderers and attempted murderers and traitor to the full extent of the law and that I support 100% in the fact that they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. As I'm sure they do also.

1622347379135.png

I know of no insurrection that happened that day and the only murder I saw at the Capitol on that day was of an unarmed somewhat peaceful female protestor.

However if you wish to continue your hyperbole of how it was an insurrection have the president grow some balls and publicly proclaim that it was an insurrection and name names of these insurrectionists while he's at it.

Until then if shooting somewhat peaceful protestors is good enough for my congresspersons then it's good enough for me and an Amendment stating Castle Doctrine and concealed carry needs to be made for the protection of home owners and business owners.

*****SMILE*****

NEW RULE
Republicans really believed ANTIFA or BLM were involved they would have had an investigation started January 7th. They're too invested in Trump.
Antifa would love to make Trump supporters look bad. It wouldn't surprise me if they sunk to that low level to do exactly that.

These people should be charged with sedition and being traitors
What, do you imagine, is keeping DoJ from bringing those charges? Any clue at all, Cletus? Here's a hint... THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T PROVE IT. They'd look like idiots when they went to court. You people have gone waaay off the deep end and your party is on its way down beginning next year. The next move by the scum in DC will almost certainly be a move to kill the filibuster. IF they do that, this country is going to come apart at the seams.

I don’t know if it’s that big a deal. They had 10 different Benghazi investigations and not a single one of them was bipartisan. Every one was run by Republicans in the House.
So you know Democrats are going to start their own commission. And it’ll be hard for Republicans to say it’s Partisan when they refused to be part of the commission, especially when they made all those demands and Democrats agreed to every single one of their demands.
You know that was Pelosi being clever. She knew Republicans didn’t want to be part of this investigation and they didn’t even want an investigation. They’re afraid some Republicans directed and gave guidance to the Attackers.
Then they have all those emails showing Trump planned this for months.
Trump even had other rallies moved to the sixth so he could have a really big rally. Then when he told them to go to the capital and stop the vote and fight fight fight and he would be marching right along with them, they believed him. I would have believed him.

Forum List

Back