Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??
Not till the audit's are done, and that's if no interference is involved in an attempt to control the outcome or to stop them prematurely.

Democrats and progressive liberals are forever showing their hypocrisy--- --- they have reviled the attack on the Capitol 1/6 while proudly supporting and defending the Capitol police as HEROS even after murdering a defenseless woman yet last year when Trump had to clear 1,000 rowdy idiots from Washington who were blocking his ability to even be able to step outside to take a press photo, the same people acted like Trump was Castro for doing so, and tried to sue him!

Well, idiots, another one of your anti-Trump "gonna-get-him-this-times" has FAILED YET AGAIN.

Failure, a way of life for the sycophant Left.

The DOJ has recommended to the judge that all charges in the case be dropped. And remember, when a judge declines or dismisses a case, that ALWAYS means that there was never no case there!

Your words.

Trump walks free. Tee hee.

The real story here:

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Notice that they won't be investigating any Democrat members of Congress. The investigation is a farce from the get-go.
Investigate Democrat members for what?
Like Nazi piglosi refusing to call in additional security for Jan 6.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, Pelosi is the one who called for an investigation into that and other Insurrection Day matters. It's Republicans who are trying to prevent such investigations.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Is Piglosi being forced to testify? Eh, dumbass?
Fucking moron, she doesn't have to testify for her actions regarding Insurrection Day to be investigated.

Ever???
You are just admitting that the investigation will be a whitewash.
By "whitewash," you mean learning how it happened.

Ever??
No. I mean they will hide what the Dims did and blame it all on Trump because Dims are terrified of Trump. What could we possibly learn that we don't know already?

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Exactly what I'm saying, because all that one side has to do, otherwise is to include the rhino's/anti-Trumpers into the frey (i.e. like the Liz Cheney's and such), and bam it's no longer a bipartisan commission, but a partisan commission where those involved are both after the same thing at that point.
Unless you want to suggest that Democrats have control over which Republicans are appointed to that commission what you are saying makes no logical sense.
Well sense it's the Democrats who are the ones calling for it, then just deduct from that right ?? Would they be in control of it or what ?? If they are, then what does that suggest ?
If the Democrats are calling for a BIPARTISAN commission how do you get out of that that the Democrats control which REPUBLICANS have a seat? At this point beagle, you are showing yourself to be either dumb or deliberately obtuse. If that's your thing that's fine but stop wasting my time then.

I have shown you the respect of always addressing the premise of what you say, without evasion or obtuseness. If you can't do that in return I'm simply not interested.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Not till the audit's are done, and that's if no interference is involved in an attempt to control the outcome or to stop them prematurely.
Nah, you and your cohorts will cry like the bitches you are, just like y'all did after every court case, every count, every recount and every other audit.

Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.
^^^ a fucking moron who doesn't know what the U.S. government is. :cuckoo:

Nah, you and your cohorts will cry like the bitches you are, just like y'all did after every court case, every count, every recount and every other audit.
Why would anyone not object to these witch hunts?

I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional

yeah they investigated Biden, investigated obama people prior to the election but they can't investigate Trump even when their place of business was broken into with pictures.

Well I guess Biden will have to do a presidential commission. I guess they had their chance to sugar coat the capitol riot and put their spin on it.

Now they will have to deal with a commission.

Still I hope the democrats do not try to make rules changes as it will come back to bite them in the future.

There Thirty Fucking Three Goddamn Investigation Into Benghazi. Nothing but empty Hot RePuBliKan Air. HRC suffered over 25-Years of investigations. In fact if HRC were involved in 01-06-21 Insurgency, Cons would be throwing body blocks and breaking arms to get to the nearest microphone to demanding an Investigation.

140- Capitol Hill Officers were injured, and all "Law and Order" Cons do not give fucking shits about them. A Capitol Hill Police Officer had a heart attack and they could not care one way or the other.

They only care cove ring their collective shit smelling assholes.

These people treat the United States Constitution like toilet paper. They would crawl threw vomit to see their Traitor.

Fuck them.

Well, maybe they can launch another Benghazi investigation.

I know right? Ten just wasn’t enough :rolleyes-41:
Well, time for Nancy to get busy. This will backfire on The Insurrectionist Party - Bigly.
NP will name a select committee that will start calling in witnesses. Start with Kevin and Mitch!
Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
It will be covered nonstop by everyone but the usual media suspects.
Screw that no one currently serving crap.
And screw even trying to make this look fair
I want Trump in that witness chair for 11 hours right before we

LINE HIM UP!

No Big Mac Breaks.

Time to Benghazi their asses!

For 33-Separate Investigations!!!!!

I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional
You do with a big enough mob to subdue the police and lawmakers.

This is why the filibuster needs to go.
The filibuster functions much the same as the Electoral College. Both keep the minority side from being raped by the majority.

The filibuster saves the liberal asses just as much as it saves the conservative asses. Your buddy Harry Reid proved that for you.

Liberalism is well represented by anti-American assholes!

First of all Harry Reid is not my “buddy”.
Secondly, I do not support ”Liberalism“.

Elections are supposed to have consequences. No minority party should be able to shut down legislation arbitrarily because of a 60 vote threshold. If compromise is such an anathema than let either party pass legislation by 51 to 49 votes.

If elected reps in the minority party object to the bill, vote against it. If there aren’t enough votes to defeat the measure, too bad. Go win the next election.
Yeah, well it's funny how that flip's everytime a party in opposition takes control over the other, where as the lever's start getting pulled in order to protect either party from each other's so called policy vengeance or wrath given. It's a constant war waged by either party against each other, while we the people suffer through it all.

Of course, each party is only concerned about its own power. The hypocrisy is unceasing…
The Democrat Party believes in the power of the Democrat Party.

The Republican Party believes in the power of the people.

Forum List

Back