The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.

The Fucking Republicans do not want bipartisanship. The want dictatorship. They belly crawl and lick the feet of a Traitor.
Yo

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.

The Fucking Republicans do not want bipartisanship. The want dictatorship. They belly crawl and lick the feet of a Traitor.e
v

Yeah....Right. Cons talk honestly and practice lying. You get what you give

Let's investigate the last summer riots, who was behind them. who bailed the perps, why governors let it happen in their cities/states, etc. Before any investigation of Jan 6, we should know the name of the cop that shot and killed an unarmed woman too.

The Fucking Republicans do not want bipartisanship. The want dictatorship. They belly crawl and lick the feet of a Traitor.
All of you still want the status quo American way of greedy capitalism, and you haven't snapped out of it yet. I see little hope of preventing a turn to accepting fascism. The wealthy in America has been allowed to get too powerful for Biden to break the hold.

5bfhke.jpg

because the Repubs don't run around blaming everyone else for it's fails
You really think so?

Isn't the whole reason for the need for this commission a result of Trump blaming everyone, including people of his own party for him FAILING to win this election?

I'll tell you what. How much do you want to bet me that after the Democrats convene their own select commission? Everyone on this board on the right, everyone in the right-wing media, and every right-wing politician will disregard the conclusions reached, citing the non-bipartisan nature of the investigation as a reason to do so? You all will BLAME the Democrats for this commission not being bipartisan while at the same time conveniently forget to mention that you choose to not participate?

Are you willing to make that wager?
Oh you mean they will act like the Democrat's have acted over the years in the same ways ??? Hey what's fit for the goose is fit for the gander right ? You have to meet strategies and tactics of your opposition in order to defeat them with the same strategies and tactics maybe ?? Why should anyone attempt to not fight fire with fire these days ?? Time to set the brush ablaze in order to stop the out of control firestorm coming at you, so let the Chip's fall where they may.

A review of leftist policies and agenda's might be in order for you to review, because the weakness of those policies and agenda's will be the lefts Achilles heel, otherwise in regards to the American voters all around thinking on the important issues that are most important to them. Yeah bringing in the illegals in mass won't save the leftist political ambition's either.
The GOP lost the popular vote in 7 of the 8 last presidential elections. Tell us again whose policies and ideas are being rejected by the voters.
Well with our nation in the grips of an alledged on going coup or even after the fact as an extension of their get Trump craze, then yeah we might actually be seeing the results of it all at the poles. But I garantee you that the reflection of the poles being heavily in favor of the left, is not based in reality, but more so it is a reflection of powerful oligarchs and globalist doing everything they can to control the situation for themselves while sadly million's will suffer in the end.

Marion Robert Morris never served a day of his miserable asshole shit sucking life.

You are as impressive as dried up dog turd.

BREAKING: Effort to Open Debate on Bill to Create January 6 Commission Fails in the Senate – Here are the Republicans Who Voted with Democrats​

The GOP finally successfully blocked the Democrats in its first filibuster of the Biden Administration.
The effort to open debate on a bill to create a commission to investigate the January 6 Capitol riot failed in the senate on Friday in a 54-35 vote.
Here are the 6 Republican senators who voted with the Democrats in favor of a January 6 commission:
  • Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Romney
  • Cassidy
  • Sasse
  • Portman

Comment:
Obviously there were also Democrats that voted not to create a Commission to investigate the Jan 6th riot.
Glad to see that there is still some sanity within the Senate in this Bi-Partisan voting....

No surprise in the least on the two ones i know about Romney and Murkowski.Romney is a clone of Obama, during the debates,they said the same exact same things. Murkowski is destorying jobs in Alaska.I have my fingers crossed that kelly whats her name gets nominated in the next election.

are you positive Marvin Bush from the crime cartel Bush family did not vote for it?

Comment:
The RINO's have been identified... Now they must be removed from their posts...
As leader of the Senate I would remove these people from any Committee positions.
Heil TRUMPY!

Ein Reich Ein Volk Ein GroppenFuhrer.

GroppenFuherer Seig Heil

Let's investigate the last summer riots, who was behind them. who bailed the perps, why governors let it happen in their cities/states, etc. Before any investigation of Jan 6, we should know the name of the cop that shot and killed an unarmed woman too.
Sure. Who called for such investigations and who denied them?

All of you still want the status quo American way of greedy capitalism, and you haven't snapped out of it yet. I see little hope of preventing a turn to accepting fascism. The wealthy in America has been allowed to get too powerful for Biden to break the hold.
The wealthy in America are people like Biden that took illegal money from our enemies. The wealthy in America are organizations like BLM who took hundreds of millions for their 'cause' while their head bought mansions. The wealthy in America are Marxist organizations like Facebook and Twitter who actively thwart the 1st amendment with the blessing of lefty-Marxist Democrats who are now running government and most of the main stream media. They do the same thing you just did, create a fake foe (greedy capitalism) and use it to take money from hard working people and re-distribute it to whoever they wish. We need to take that money and give it back to the taxpayers from who it has been taken. People who own businesses, corporations etc. and produce goods and services and compete with each other do not come under the heading of 'greedy capitalism.'

love how the paid shill of langley wants us to believe the dems are NOT dictaters.comedy gold as always from the troll. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

love how the paid shill of langley wants us to believe the dems are NOT dictaters.comedy gold as always from the troll. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Remind me to put a reminder in my day planner to give a shit.

"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Do you believe that a committee containing an equal number of Democrats and Republicans means they aren’t fighting it out, tooth and nail, over the outcome based upon party line interests? The “I’ll sign yours if you sign mine” strategy is bogus and should be prevented by huge fines if caught doing it.

Attack mode tactics used by the LSM and many grandstanding politicians include phrases such as “crossing party lines” like it’s an actual war. It is a war, a war of words with the truth buried somewhere under it. At what cost to the citizens and our country to continue to accept mediocre congressional playbooks?

Are the Democrats and Republicans selecting committee heads who are known to be great compromisers? Do the 2 major parties ostracize specific members who are known to “cross the aisle” a little too much? Yes, and the media even gives us their names as if they are to be considered traitors to whatever party. There are Republicans and Democrats who are known to be possible deal breakers because at times they’ve placed specific issues above strict party lines. My state reps? They vote party lines always. Even though I might back their votes personally, I still see the harm it does to the process to not consider each issue at face value.

Partisan politics wouldn’t be a bad thing if that meant keeping it clean and promoting party solutions. As most know, it’s nothing like that. There are more advertisements about how bad the other guy is to gain votes. Another purposeful divisional tactic is to keep our focus off of the government at large, with constant rants against the opposing party in order to continue to place party over country.

I made him cry and get angry with that truth i posted i see getting him so angry he put a thumbs down the shill was ao angry over this truth,the truth hurts.:auiqs.jpg:

"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Do you believe that a committee containing an equal number of Democrats and Republicans means they aren’t fighting it out, tooth and nail, over the outcome based upon party line interests? The “I’ll sign yours if you sign mine” strategy is bogus and should be prevented by huge fines if caught doing it.

Attack mode tactics used by the LSM and many grandstanding politicians include phrases such as “crossing party lines” like it’s an actual war. It is a war, a war of words with the truth buried somewhere under it. At what cost to the citizens and our country to continue to accept mediocre congressional playbooks?

Are the Democrats and Republicans selecting committee heads who are known to be great compromisers? Do the 2 major parties ostracize specific members who are known to “cross the aisle” a little too much? Yes, and the media even gives us their names as if they are to be considered traitors to whatever party. There are Republicans and Democrats who are known to be possible deal breakers because at times they’ve placed specific issues above strict party lines. My state reps? They vote party lines always. Even though I might back their votes personally, I still see the harm it does to the process to not consider each issue at face value.

Partisan politics wouldn’t be a bad thing if that meant keeping it clean and promoting party solutions. As most know, it’s nothing like that. There are more advertisements about how bad the other guy is to gain votes. Another purposeful divisional tactic is to keep our focus off of the government at large, with constant rants against the opposing party in order to continue to place party over country.
I'll give the example of the report of the origin of the Russia probe. It was a committee probe but the results showed different shady contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. It was led by Ron Johnson, not exactly a Democrat. And it sure as hell had some lines in it that I find highly questionable. https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

The point is that there's only so much partisan influence that can be brought to bear in these kinds of investigations. Not in the least because whatever information ends up in the report is information that is available to all committee members, who are in a position to protest against any inaccuracies. And if need be bring their differences out in the open.

What the Republicans choose to do is forego that option. There is only one actual reason that I can see to do so. Namely that since they have no input in the report they can dismiss the results of that report without ever have to engage the contents. And the only reason I can see that that would be an advantage is that they know that what happened reflects very badly upon themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back