The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.

They have to go,
Any time you feel up to it... come get some. This group you like to broad brush as evil or stupid is about 75 million Americans. We're tired of your shit and we aren't going ANYWHERE. This country isn't the exclusive playground for you and those like you, we all share it.
First 2/3 of you hate Nazi\s supported the the attempt top bring down our democracy, so that brings it to 0nly 50 million haters , our population is 323 million. I have no doubt ,nor would anyone else, not support the idea that 50 million of our 323 million in this country are totally stupid. Also way more then that percentage in Nazi Germany supported Hitler, we beat them to the dirt.. So whats your point. I hope you don't think you can go to war with the democrats and our military and police to gain what you want. That is just stupid/

They have to go,
Any time you feel up to it... come get some. This group you like to broad brush as evil or stupid is about 75 million Americans. We're tired of your shit and we aren't going ANYWHERE. This country isn't the exclusive playground for you and those like you, we all share it.
Oh one more thing , there is no Patriots in this country who are willing to share this country with the likes of you. YOu can't try to destroy our demacracy or support it and just walk away like nothing has happened.

BREAKING: Effort to Open Debate on Bill to Create January 6 Commission Fails in the Senate – Here are the Republicans Who Voted with Democrats​

The GOP finally successfully blocked the Democrats in its first filibuster of the Biden Administration.
The effort to open debate on a bill to create a commission to investigate the January 6 Capitol riot failed in the senate on Friday in a 54-35 vote.
Here are the 6 Republican senators who voted with the Democrats in favor of a January 6 commission:
  • Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Romney
  • Cassidy
  • Sasse
  • Portman

Comment:
Obviously there were also Democrats that voted not to create a Commission to investigate the Jan 6th riot.
Glad to see that there is still some sanity within the Senate in this Bi-Partisan voting....

No surprise in the least on the two ones i know about Romney and Murkowski.Romney is a clone of Obama, during the debates,they said the same exact same things. Murkowski is destorying jobs in Alaska.I have my fingers crossed that kelly whats her name gets nominated in the next election.

are you positive Marvin Bush from the crime cartel Bush family did not vote for it?

Comment:
The RINO's have been identified... Now they must be removed from their posts...
As leader of the Senate I would remove these people from any Committee positions.

BREAKING: Effort to Open Debate on Bill to Create January 6 Commission Fails in the Senate – Here are the Republicans Who Voted with Democrats​

The GOP finally successfully blocked the Democrats in its first filibuster of the Biden Administration.
The effort to open debate on a bill to create a commission to investigate the January 6 Capitol riot failed in the senate on Friday in a 54-35 vote.
Here are the 6 Republican senators who voted with the Democrats in favor of a January 6 commission:
  • Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Romney
  • Cassidy
  • Sasse
  • Portman

Comment:
Obviously there were also Democrats that voted not to create a Commission to investigate the Jan 6th riot.
Glad to see that there is still some sanity within the Senate in this Bi-Partisan voting....

No surprise in the least on the two ones i know about Romney and Murkowski.Romney is a clone of Obama, during the debates,they said the same exact same things. Murkowski is destorying jobs in Alaska.I have my fingers crossed that kelly whats her name gets nominated in the next election.

are you positive Marvin Bush from the crime cartel Bush family did not vote for it?

Comment:
As leader of the Senate I would remove these people from any Committee positions.
Indeed,they are criminals who belong behind bars same as the democrats.

The republicans filibustered the bill. So there wasn't 60 votes to advance the legislation.

The republicans succeeded in killing the legislation just like they do with all good legislation our nation needs so badly.

Most Americans know why the republicans don't want an investigation into their attack on our capitol last January.

This won't stop the investigations. All it does is prevent a bipartisan investigation.

Now, the democrats can and probably will set up their own investigations without republicans stopping it.

Bad choice. At least with the commission it was bipartisan. Now, republicans will have little if any say in the investigations.

Why is a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 Riot "good legislation that our nation needs so badly"? Have the pertinent law enforcement agencies STOPPED investigating it or something? If not, why do the Congress Critters need to waste their time & OUR MONEY investigating it? Don't they have better things to do?

Let law enforcement do its job and refrain from politicizing this mess, we don't need another "Congressional Commission" aka GRANDSTANDING EXERCISE.
NF- I see I need my running shoes on to keep up with you… yet the idea that crimes should be investigated by the government instead of law enforcement professionals is accepted by the masses that voters are at the mercy of their government overlords. Setting this type of precedent of incompetent politicians determining guilt and origin of alleged crimes, as if we were a state without a legal arm, with their specific political biases and goals is criminal in itself imo. Both Democrat and Republican representatives indulge themselves whenever the opportunity strikes to grandstand for ego saturation and potential votes.

There will be a 3rd party candidate win in our near future; more of this will only ensure that it happens sooner….so I can only be “so sad” about this unsurprising spectacle. Just another opportunity for a one upping and “we got them where we want um” and all the other useless motivations that prevent our country from showing any signs of smooth sailing… almost as if a rougher course is preferable; ask any good captain, he’ll tell you otherwise.
Good God, Crimes that include the take over of our capital to force in a dictator like scum bag and to destroy our democracy , should be investigated by congress. That is just stupid. Then prosecuted by the court or government.

• Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Romney
  • Cassidy
  • Sasse
  • Portman

Comment:

Comment:
Heil TRUMPY!

• Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Romney
  • Cassidy
  • Sasse
  • Portman

Comment:

Comment:
If those RINOS support the Klan, NRA, Putin and overthrowing Democracy will they still be RINOS? What is the criteria for joining the Deplorables? IQs under 50?

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't havehttps://pjmedia.com/ to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?

~~~~~~
Just as the 9/11 Commission covered for Bubba Clinton's ineptitudes on intelligence allowing Al Quaeda terrorists to train in America learning to fly Jet transport planes so they could fly them into the Twin Tpwers and the Pentagon..... Not to mention the failed flight to crash into the White House or the Capitol Building.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
Exactly what I'm saying, because all that one side has to do, otherwise is to include the rhino's/anti-Trumpers into the frey (i.e. like the Liz Cheney's and such), and bam it's no longer a bipartisan commission, but a partisan commission where those involved are both after the same thing at that point.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Notice that they won't be investigating any Democrat members of Congress. The investigation is a farce from the get-go.
Investigate Democrat members for what?
Like Nazi piglosi refusing to call in additional security for Jan 6.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, Pelosi is the one who called for an investigation into that and other Insurrection Day matters. It's Republicans who are trying to prevent such investigations.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Is Piglosi being forced to testify? Eh, dumbass?
Fucking moron, she doesn't have to testify for her actions regarding Insurrection Day to be investigated.

Ever???
You are just admitting that the investigation will be a whitewash.
By "whitewash," you mean learning how it happened.

Ever??

~~~~~~~
Capitol Riot Commission Doomed to Fail if Politicized by House Speaker Pelosi

As long as the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Crime Organization has majority control of the Congress we will never have an honest investigation of the event of 6 January. An honest investigation would reveal the so called insurrection was actually the PM/DSA Democrat Commie version of the Nazi Reichstag Fire.

because the Repubs don't run around blaming everyone else for it's fails
You really think so?

Isn't the whole reason for the need for this commission a result of Trump blaming everyone, including people of his own party for him FAILING to win this election?

I'll tell you what. How much do you want to bet me that after the Democrats convene their own select commission? Everyone on this board on the right, everyone in the right-wing media, and every right-wing politician will disregard the conclusions reached, citing the non-bipartisan nature of the investigation as a reason to do so? You all will BLAME the Democrats for this commission not being bipartisan while at the same time conveniently forget to mention that you choose to not participate?

Are you willing to make that wager?
Oh you mean they will act like the Democrat's have acted over the years in the same ways ??? Hey what's fit for the goose is fit for the gander right ? You have to meet strategies and tactics of your opposition in order to defeat them with the same strategies and tactics maybe ?? Why should anyone attempt to not fight fire with fire these days ?? Time to set the brush ablaze in order to stop the out of control firestorm coming at you, so let the Chip's fall where they may.

A review of leftist policies and agenda's might be in order for you to review, because the weakness of those policies and agenda's will be the lefts Achilles heel, otherwise in regards to the American voters all around thinking on the important issues that are most important to them. Yeah bringing in the illegals in mass won't save the leftist political ambition's either.
The GOP lost the popular vote in 7 of the 8 last presidential elections. Tell us again whose policies and ideas are being rejected by the voters.
Well with our nation in the grips of an alledged on going coup or even after the fact as an extension of their get Trump craze, then yeah we might actually be seeing the results of it all at the poles. But I garantee you that the reflection of the poles being heavily in favor of the left, is not based in reality, but more so it is a reflection of powerful oligarchs and globalist doing everything they can to control the situation for themselves while sadly million's will suffer in the end.

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Notice that they won't be investigating any Democrat members of Congress. The investigation is a farce from the get-go.
Investigate Democrat members for what?
Like Nazi piglosi refusing to call in additional security for Jan 6.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, Pelosi is the one who called for an investigation into that and other Insurrection Day matters. It's Republicans who are trying to prevent such investigations.

Ever???
Is Piglosi being forced to testify? Eh, dumbass?
Fucking moron, she doesn't have to testify for her actions regarding Insurrection Day to be investigated.

Ever???
You are just admitting that the investigation will be a whitewash.
By "whitewash," you mean learning how it happened.

Ever??

~~~~~~~
Capitol Riot Commission Doomed to Fail if Politicized by House Speaker Pelosi

As long as the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Crime Organization has majority control of the Congress we will never have an honest investigation of the event of 6 January. An honest investigation would reveal the so called insurrection was actually the PM/DSA Democrat Commie version of the Nazi Reichstag Fire.
Fuckstick, from your link...

ANALYSIS – The violent riot at the Capitol on January 6, and the failures leading to it, as well as the militarized overreaction afterwards, deserve an independent and bipartisan investigation akin to the 9/11 Commission. Americans need to know what exactly happened and who failed. And, as I have written earlier, they also need to know what justified the response afterwards.

But Americans also need to have faith in the integrity of the commission and investigation itself.

None of this will happen if Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi insists on forcing through a partisan sham inquiry run by a majority Democrat Commission. But this is exactly what Pelosi appears to be doing.

Savvy, retard? He says we should do what Nancy Pelosi called for. That's what Republicans prevented from happening. She called for a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans.

You skidmarks blocked that. Now there's no choice to investigate it other than in committees chaired by Democrats.

Stop fucking up and then blaming the left for your own fuckups.

The Fucking Republicans do not want bipartisanship. The want dictatorship. They belly crawl and lick the feet of a Traitor.

The Fucking Republicans do not want bipartisanship. The want dictatorship. They belly crawl and lick the feet of a Traitor.
No, we want HONESTY from the Democrats, but that boast sailed long ago

Oh those that voted against this will be documented in history as total imbeciles. Party over democracy. Once you divorce yourself from that orange tub of goo you will see clearly that your political career is over.

I hope so, the problem is the GOP promulgates BIG LIES over and over and accepts Conspiracy Stories are the truth; they're then are echoed by the true believers that the election was stolen by the Democrats.

I see you are not in dress today. What is odd, besides you, is that you and PoliticalChic are never seen together.
Is that all you got, Francis?
More than the truth? Hardly, but putting the truth to you is a waste of time. Thus I mock you, and of course in doing so I'm actually using truths.
You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the nose.
Another stupid comment; I'd have called it an idiot-gram, but that would embarrass CrusaderFrank.

First is there even one response from the right that has substance and a reason why the right now, across the board, supports the take over of this country by their mentally ill wacked out dictator. Also every response by the left to these wack jobs should be started with a clear statement that the right wing hate party are traitors to this country.
Why do Republicans need excuses to win elections?
*whine *whine *whine (over the 2020 election) *whine *whine *whine

Exactly what I'm saying, because all that one side has to do, otherwise is to include the rhino's/anti-Trumpers into the frey (i.e. like the Liz Cheney's and such), and bam it's no longer a bipartisan commission, but a partisan commission where those involved are both after the same thing at that point.
Unless you want to suggest that Democrats have control over which Republicans are appointed to that commission what you are saying makes no logical sense.

Unless you want to suggest that Democrats have control over which Republicans are appointed tothat commission what you are saying makes no logical sense.

Logic is NOT a RePuBliKlan value

Forum List

Back