Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??
Not till the audit's are done, and that's if no interference is involved in an attempt to control the outcome or to stop them prematurely.
Nah, you and your cohorts will cry like the bitches you are, just like y'all did after every court case, every count, every recount and every other audit.
Why would anyone not object to these witch hunts?
To the truly brain-dead cultists, court cases, recounts and audits are "witch hunts."

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:
The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.
^^^ a fucking moron who doesn't know what the U.S. government is. :cuckoo:
I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional
You do with a big enough mob to subdue the police and lawmakers.
You don't subdue people who can use machine guns, moron.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??
Not till the audit's are done, and that's if no interference is involved in an attempt to control the outcome or to stop them prematurely.
Nah, you and your cohorts will cry like the bitches you are, just like y'all did after every court case, every count, every recount and every other audit.
Why would anyone not object to these witch hunts?
To the truly brain-dead cultists, court cases, recounts and audits are "witch hunts."

heres-what-we-know-about-rep-swalwells-connection-to-a-suspected-chinese-spy
No, those are whitewashes. The commission is a witch hunt.

And yet, my eyes are open but still don't see all these Democrats of which you speak.
Like I said in an earlier post. In order to be taken seriously about other issues, you first have to be able to call out the left for their burning, looting, and murdering the past 5 years. Until then, you're just blowing more smoke and will be laughed at for your fake outrage.

Sullivan was lookin' for trouble and good footage it would bring, and has been arrested for it, but the Capitol event and riot was planned and executed, by others.
Apparently, he was urging people to break in. He incited rioting more than any speech Trump ever gave.

Sullivan is a shill for Antifa and BLM.
Antifa nor Blm claim him.....

And Sullivan does not claim them either...:dunno: seems he just goes where trouble is, to make more trouble....??

I haven't seen video of him urging others to break in to the Capitol Building....?? Is there video, a link?
They don't have to claim him. He covers AND PARTICIPATES in their demonstrations.

Trump didn't welcome the support of the KKK...yet the Democrats claimed he did.

“I was worried about people recognizing me and thinking that I was Antifa or, like, BLM or whatever,” he told the outlet. “The entire time they’re yelling, ‘F— Antifa! F—, BLM.’ I’m not saying I’m Antifa, by any means. But I definitely believe Black Lives Matter.”

But in Sullivan’s own videos, he can be heard enthusiastically egging on the saboteurs, at one point yelling, “It’s our house, motherf—ers!”

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.

Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Ever??
Thanks for admitting it was unarmed Americans against machine guns.

Ever??
LOLOL

Why lie, fucking moron? Where did I say the insurgents were unarmed?

Ever??
LOLOL

What were they armed with, cable ties?

How about this cop, fucking moron, begging for his life to be spared until he was beaten unconscious...

Your utter hatred of America will be the undoing for the American rightwing.

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.

Well, maybe they can launch another Benghazi investigation.

I know right? Ten just wasn’t enough :rolleyes-41:
Well, time for Nancy to get busy. This will backfire on The Insurrectionist Party - Bigly.
NP will name a select committee that will start calling in witnesses. Start with Kevin and Mitch!
Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
It will be covered nonstop by everyone but the usual media suspects.
Screw that no one currently serving crap.
And screw even trying to make this look fair
I want Trump in that witness chair for 11 hours right before we

LINE HIM UP!

No Big Mac Breaks.
And force him to wear a mask
And all the firing squad members are LGBT+ Mexican immigrants

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.
Why do you work so hard to show the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are, fucking moron?

Fucking moron... a) there's some 40 insurrectionists on that page charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. That means they were armed, despite your delusional claims they weren't; and b) every one of those has their indictment linked which describes what they used as weapons.

Seriously fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? When did you decide to side with enemies of America?

Forum List

Back