No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

Tennessee is becoming a laughingstock

"Carry your gun right up to the bar and order whiskey. Just don't say the word gay on your way."

What a joke

"Mrs. Jones, I regret to inform you we did a search of your son's locker this afternoon and found a Lady GaGa CD. Have you seen any other gay behavior from him at home? Does he wear guyliner? Has he asked for a Prius for his 16th birthday? Perhaps a Pekinese dog?"

"Well, to be honest with you Mr. Principal, he did scream out Sean Hannity's name during a wet dream..."

Last edited:
The more Tennessee pisses Liberals off, the more I want to buy property there.

Wow, what am awful thing to do to someone. High school kids are often exploring sexuality, and don't have a real grasp on how they feel. Outing possible gay kids to their parents is totally outrageous, and can put children in physical danger and/or emotional turmoil.

Wow, what am awful thing to do to someone. High school kids are often exploring sexuality, and don't have a real grasp on how they feel. Outing possible gay kids to their parents is totally outrageous, and can put children in physical danger and/or emotional turmoil.

Especially in Tennessee

This is pretty sick. There must be something seriously wrong with Campfield. Closet gay perhaps? Wouldn't be the first time for a republican.

Any republicans want to repudiate his actions?

Typical Ludd propaganda garbage designed to enflame and enrage.

The first link is from the "Huff Post Gay Voices" section. It is not news, it is commentary.

The second link, from Fox News, is simply a NEWS item.

Ludd also fails to disclose that this legislation was previously proposed by the same state lawmaker and was defeated.

So Ludd has now created a "pig pile" on the state of Tennessee, which happens to be a beautiful state with a lot of history, and is a great place to visit and live.

Funny how when I was in school, back in the 60s and early 70s, the word "gay" meant "happy", and homosexuality was never a topic of conversation.

Now homosexuality is used as some sort of "choice" or "lifestyle" that school-age children must explore and talk about and make a decision about.

What a fucked up country we have become.

The first link is from the "Huff Post Gay Voices" section. It is not news, it is commentary.

Ludd also fails to disclose that this legislation was previously proposed by the same state lawmaker and was defeated.

So Ludd has now created a "pig pile" on the state of Tennessee, which happens to be a beautiful state with a lot of history, and is a great place to visit and live.

Funny how when I was in school, back in the 60s and early 70s, the word "gay" meant "happy", and homosexuality was never a topic of conversation.

Now homosexuality is used as some sort of "choice" or "lifestyle" that school-age children must explore and talk about and make a decision about.

So gay people never existed until recently and sexuality was never something kids had to struggle with?

Really?

Wow

If I had a kid in HS I'd want to be notified if they caught my kid preforming fellatio on another kid... whether it be my daughter or son.

So gay people never existed until recently and sexuality was never something kids had to struggle with?

Really?

Wow

Responses like this qualify as "logic" to the leftists, and are not worthy of a counter-response. :cuckoo:

So do you want "news" or commentary? he provided both.

If I had a kid in HS I'd want to be notified if they caught my kid preforming fellatio on another kid... whether it be my daughter or son.

I think that's already in place. I don't think they need this legislation to establish that.

Or are you just TRYING to be simplistic?

Typical idiot liberal.

You ignore the dangers surrounding homosexual behavior and you call Republicans ignorant for wanting to protect children.

Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis25

Sexual transmission of some of these diseases is so rare in the exclusively heterosexual population as to be virtually unknown. Others, while found among heterosexual and homosexual practitioners, are clearly predominated by those involved in homosexual activity. Syphilis, for example is found among heterosexual and homosexual practitioners. But in 1999, King County, Washington (Seattle), reported that 85 percent of syphilis cases were among self-identified homosexual practitioners. (1) And as noted above, syphilis among homosexual men is now at epidemic levels in San Francisco.(2)

(1) "Resurgent Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease Among Men Who Have Sex With Men — King County, Washington, 1997-1999," Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, CDC, 48(35): 773-777 (September 10, 1999).

(2) Heredia, "Big spike in cases of syphilis in S.F.: Gay, bisexual men affected most."

Forum List

Back