No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

There is a BRIGHT SIDE to encouraging high school kids to "explore" their "gay" side.

If more kids are convinced that they are GAY, it will reduce the number of ABORTIONS. :clap2:

If more kids are taught that homosexuality exists, and that gays are no more evil than, say, a negro, then maybe there will be less bigoted dipshits like yourself. :clap2:

There is a BRIGHT SIDE to encouraging high school kids to "explore" their "gay" side.

If more kids are convinced that they are GAY, it will reduce the number of ABORTIONS. :clap2:

If more kids are taught that homosexuality exists, and that gays are not more evil than, say, a negro, then maybe there will be less bigoted dipshits like yourself. :clap2:

Even the homophobe should want children to understand what it is so they know to report it to the proper authorities when the priest does it to them.

Schools should not be teaching kids how to be gay.

If they are going to be talking about sexuality, pretending homosexuality does not exist is very Ahmadinejadesque.

"There are no homosexuals in Ira-, er, Tennessee!"
Ohmygodineedajob's not so subtle point, was that faggots, dykes, and other assorted perverts don't exist in Iran because they are summarily executed when it is found that they are perverts.....What he should have clarified is the fact that, yes, perverts do exist in Iran, but don't live long past being exposed.

Wow, what am awful thing to do to someone. High school kids are often exploring sexuality, and don't have a real grasp on how they feel. Outing possible gay kids to their parents is totally outrageous, and can put children in physical danger and/or emotional turmoil.

In Tennessee, sex outside the family is frowned upon.

Let me see if I have this right....

Legislation to ban all weapons that has been submitted is not going to happen and we should not worry about it at all, legislation that has already been defeated once and resubmitted about this topic we should fear and tremble and be very concerned about? Got that right?

Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt
Let me see if I have this right....

Would that be possible?

Gunny, you aren't even on the right thread.

Schools should not be teaching kids how to be gay.

If they are going to be talking about sexuality, pretending homosexuality does not exist is very Ahmadinejadesque.

Ohmygodineedajob's not so subtle point, was that faggots, dykes, and other assorted perverts don't exist in Iran because they are summarily executed when it is found that they are perverts.....What he should have clarified is the fact that, yes, perverts do exist in Iran, but don't live long past being exposed.

Hate much?

Yeesh

Hate much?

Yeesh
Hate?.......Noooooo.

It is what it is......I really don't give a fuck what those perv's do behind closed doors, as long as it's between two consenting adults....That's their god damn business.....I just get a kick out of the fact that they actually try and claim it's natural, and that they are not actually perverts, which is exactly what they are......There is nothing natural between two people of the same gender having sexual relations with each other......They damn sure weren't born that way.

But hey, if they want to play husband and husband, wife and wife, or whatever the fuck it is they want to call themselves, fine....they can play that shit behind closed doors, and i'll keep voting in favor of prop 8 here in Cali, to try and protect the sanctity of marriage.

:eusa_whistle:

Wow, what am awful thing to do to someone. High school kids are often exploring sexuality, and don't have a real grasp on how they feel. Outing possible gay kids to their parents is totally outrageous, and can put children in physical danger and/or emotional turmoil.

you should go to Tennessee and say that

Hate much?

Yeesh
Hate?.......Noooooo.

It is what it is......I really don't give a fuck what those perv's do behind closed doors, as long as it's between two consenting adults....That's their god damn business.....I just get a kick out of the fact that they actually try and claim it's natural, and that they are not actually perverts, which is exactly what they are......There is nothing natural between two people of the same gender having sexual relations with each other......They damn sure weren't born that way.

But hey, if they want to play husband and husband, wife and wife, or whatever the fuck it is they want to call themselves, fine....they can play that shit behind closed doors, and i'll keep voting in favor of prop 8 here in Cali, to try and protect the sanctity of marriage.

:eusa_whistle:

Let me see if I can wade through this orgy of juvenile thought, homophobia, Archie Bunker republicanism and plain ignorance to find a point.....

Nope, just seeing so much ignorant babble, sorry.

Enjoy your hate little man, enjoy your hate.

Curious, but why was 'Tennessee' capitalized and not 'you?'

As for your post, we're not all still stuck in 8th grade, so we're not all down with the veiled threats, sorry.

As for your post, we're not all still stuck in 8th grade, so we're not all down with the veiled threats, sorry.

oh, a grammar nazi comment followed by a stupid insult.

You're basically saying, "tell then that to their face" and you weren't expecting an insult? You believed others would find this an intelligent post?

Well, alrighty then.

oh, a grammar nazi comment followed by a stupid insult.

You're basically saying, "tell then that to their face" and you weren't expecting an insult? You believed others would find this an intelligent post?

Well, alrighty then.

Dubya's post deserved no better

Typical Ludd propaganda garbage designed to enflame and enrage.

The first link is from the "Huff Post Gay Voices" section. It is not news, it is commentary.

The second link, from Fox News, is simply a NEWS item.

Ludd also fails to disclose that this legislation was previously proposed by the same state lawmaker and was defeated.

So Ludd has now created a "pig pile" on the state of Tennessee, which happens to be a beautiful state with a lot of history, and is a great place to visit and live.

Funny how when I was in school, back in the 60s and early 70s, the word "gay" meant "happy", and homosexuality was never a topic of conversation.

Now homosexuality is used as some sort of "choice" or "lifestyle" that school-age children must explore and talk about and make a decision about.

What a fucked up country we have become.
It's amazing how worked up cons get over other peoples' sex lives.

Sexuality shouldn't be taught in school at all. School's should teach puberty and all the changes that occur with that and the mechanics/biology of sex/reproduction and leave the sexuality discussion to parents and their children, where it belongs.

They are not cons is the point: they are pervs pretending to be cons.

Forum List

Back