"No actionable evidence" of an altered outcome'

So if there is nothing there what is your problem?
Trump is falsely calling out voter fraud in the last few hours , ..well then lets see

Obama ENCOURAGED illegals to vote, that's the only reason Hillary leads the irrelevant popular vote

Thank you for demonstrating how Snowflakes always accuse others of what they are guilty of.

Snowflakes are the pu$$ies who need 'safe spaces' ... while they're hiring thugs to go out and beat up Trump supporters and firebomb GOP HQs. :p
Oh no you've been triggered into madness! Somebody get this lil' guy a puppy and some Play-Doh ASAP! :eek:
Can't gandle what your own party does...figures.

Liberals on college campuses won't let Cindervatives come speak and demand safe spaces yet participate in violence at Trump rallies by beating up Trump supporters.

So how many did you attend and how much were you paid?
Oh no you're madness has turned into delusions... poor thing
itsok.gif
So you weren't paid that much.

Funny how you're PROJECTING, doing your best to ignore how Hillary is a massive FLIP-FLOPPER.
I don't really care either way. What I'm really concerned about, is your ongoing meltdown since election day. Have you considered talking to someone about it?
Again with the Projecting and delusion. The Snowflakes continue to melt down...no wonder they have called for the racist murder of all whites, called for the overthrow of the govt, and called for the assassination of Trump.

Poor Snowflakes just can't handle rejection / defeat.

Trump is falsely calling out voter fraud in the last few hours , ..well then lets see

Obama ENCOURAGED illegals to vote, that's the only reason Hillary leads the irrelevant popular vote
That and Russian's hacking into our voting machines

Oh no you've been triggered into madness! Somebody get this lil' guy a puppy and some Play-Doh ASAP! :eek:

Liberals on college campuses won't let Cindervatives come speak and demand safe spaces yet participate in violence at Trump rallies by beating up Trump supporters.

itsok.gif

Funny how you're PROJECTING, doing your best to ignore how Hillary is a massive FLIP-FLOPPER.
I don't really care either way. What I'm really concerned about, is your ongoing meltdown since election day. Have you considered talking to someone about it?
Again with the Projecting and delusion. The Snowflakes continue to melt down...no wonder they have called for the racist murder of all whites, called for the overthrow of the govt, and called for the assassination of Trump.

Don't worry buddy
itsok.gif

Let it all out, I'm here for you
itsok.gif

Please show the proof of that...you know, the proof the people who made the claim said they DON'T have. :p

:cuckoo:

Please show the proof of that...you know, the proof the people who made te claim ssid they DON'T have. :p

Proof? :rofl: Don't be a dummy. I'm taking a page out of your playbook and running with it for 4 years. :thup:

Should make for a good time :thup:

itsok.gif

Don't worry buddy
itsok.gif

itsok.gif
Hey Snowflake...

:fu:

Now go run to your 'safe space'.

:lmao:

Please show the proof of that...you know, the proof the people who made te claim ssid they DON'T have. :p

Proof? :rofl: Don't be a dummy. I'm taking a page out of your playbook and running with it for 4 years. :thup:

Got it - you have NO proof to support your false claims and delusions...

And Hillary is still a lying FLIP-FLOPPER...

...Abd TRUMP is STILL your new President. "P

Good night, Snowflake

itsok.gif

Don't worry buddy
itsok.gif

itsok.gif
Hey Snowflake...

:fu:

Now go run to your 'safe space'.

:lmao:
Not while you're triggered. I won't leave somebody in need hanging.
itsok.gif

Good night, Snowflake
Plenty of proof. Ask the CIA and FBI. They're the ones who said the Russians are behind the Wikileaks sabotage. And now the government has found reason to question the election results of multiple states. Good luck with that lil' buddy.
itsok.gif

Remember, I'm here for you to help you through this.
itsok.gif

Good night, Snowflake
Plenty of proof. Ask the CIA and FBI. They're the ones who said the Russians are behind the Wikileaks sabotage. And now the government has found reason to question the election results of multiple states. Good luck with that lil' buddy.
itsok.gif

itsok.gif
The FBI declared there was no such proof, only speculation - I posted the link - you lie.

The only group proven to have manipulated the elections / Primaries were the DNC.

The 'government' found no reason to question the outcome - again, you lie. It was a group of self-professed scientists who admitted they have no evidence.

All of this is the result of butthurt Snowflakes who, like Hillary, refuse to accept the election outcome - the same thing they demonized Trump for saying he might not do.

Your accusations are opinions, false narratives, and lies, continuously repeated - already proven with links already posted.

Snowflakes like yourself are sad, pathetic losers who can't face reality so you keep making shit up while denying the facts...
Like the FACT Hillary is a lying FLIP-FLOPPER!

The DNC's own lawyer, as proven/stated above, says the recount WON'T change a thing. WHY? Because HILLARY LOST - WAS REJECTED...AGAIN.

She was such a piss-poor politician, Sect of State, and lifelong Washington Insider she could not beat a millionaire reality TV star with the help of the DNC, President, and paid political terrorists.

And now she has flip-flopped and is leading the Snowflakes in contesting the results of an election she swore she would accept.

Good luck with that, Snowflake. I've wasted enough time on you. Have a good night...

Good night, Snowflake
itsok.gif

itsok.gif
The FBI declared there was no such proof, only speculation - I posted the link - you lie.

The only group proven to have manipulated the elections / Primaries were the DNC.

The 'government' found no reason to question the outcome - again, you lie. It was a group of self-professed scientists who admitted they have no evidence.

All of this is the result of butthurt Snowflakes who, like Hillary, refuse to accept the election outcome - the same thing they demonized Trump for saying he might not do.

Your accusations are opinions, false narratives, and lies, continuously repeated - already proven with links already posted.

Snowflakes like yourself are sad, pathetic losers who can't face reality so you keep making shit up while denying the facts...
Like the FACT Hillary is a lying FLIP-FLOPPER!

The DNC's own lawyer, as proven/stated above, says the recount WON'T change a thing. WHY? Because HILLARY LOST - WAS REJECTED...AGAIN.

She was such a piss-poor politician, Sect of State, and lifelong Washington Insider she could not beat a millionaire reality TV star with the help of the DNC, President, and paid political terrorists.

And now she has flip-flopped and is leading the Snowflakes in contesting the results of an election she swore she would accept.

Good luck with that, Snowflake. I've wasted enough time on you. Have a good night...
Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today

Despite a lawyer for the Democratic campaign admitting there is "no actionable evidence" of an altered outcome' should a recount be conducted in Wisconsin, Hillary still now demands one.

Thank God she is a 'woman of her word' & vowed she would accept the outcome of the election... :p

News from The Associated Press

Dorothy,

There is no outcome until all the legal proceedings have taken place and all the state tabulations are final.

If the officials discover that hacking / tampering / mistakes occurred in Wisconsin, than they will have the ability to demand tighter security going forward. This is the point. (And the Green Party has raised millions of non-refundable contributions :tongue:)

The Clinton Campaign knows that the election will not be overturned. This is why Obama, the DNC and the Clintons told the University of Michigan team that they were not going to take action, despite the fact that the voters deserved to know if there were irregularities.

However, since the Green Party said it was moving forward no matter what, the Clintons obviously want to be in the room.

You should welcome the scrutiny. If it turns out Trump was right about the election being tampered with, than it will help him lead the charge to clean things up. He's not in danger of losing the presidency.

I see you bought in to the right wing propaganda machine again....

Actually, he didn't encourage illegals to vote.... he encouraged Hispanic US Citizens to vote, and to not worry about someone coming to arrest their parents or other family members because they may not be citizens, their vote is private and as citizens it is their duty to vote...

BTW, the girl interviewing him was Puerto Rican, and a US Citizen, eligible to vote!

I googled it, and found the FULL INTERVIEW and not the one the right wing edited and you bought in to....

Despite a lawyer for the Democratic campaign admitting there is "no actionable evidence" of an altered outcome' should a recount be conducted in Wisconsin, Hillary still now demands one.

Thank God she is a 'woman of her word' & vowed she would accept the outcome of the election... :p

News from The Associated Press

If they are going to take a close look at the election results, why limit it to a few states? Maybe all states should investigate and see how many non-citizens voted. Might take a while but would be worth it to see how many listened to Obama and voted because he told them they would not be caught and deported. Illegals would vote for Hillary because she wants open borders and would have wanted amnesty for them.

The problem is that the hordes are trying to revoke democracy, because they didn't get the result they wanted.

Forum List

Back