no charges filed in amire locke case

Are your family members murdering other people?

Not that I am aware of.

So, is your point that it is ok for the cops to kill someone because he had a family member murder someone?

LOL! Another "I totally didn't vote for Biden, really, honest, I didn't" Robinette. You people are hilarious.

This is your fault.

Nope, I voted for Jo Jorgensen. I have even shown you a picture of my ballot.

But you do love to make up lies about me, it is all you seem to be good at

This is very bad for any home owner and has happened several times in Texas.

Yet the Big Government loving authoritarians on the right love this shit and think the cops should do more of it

And the rape victim in the mini skirt was asking for it, right?

You're subhuman.
You are deflecting. The woman did not try to bring harm to herself. This abnormal offering attempt generally comes from males who have women issues. You’re sub stupid.

Yes he is
The big fake is liberals trying to turn criminals into victims by offering apples to watermelons “comparisons” of a true victim of rape to getting shot in a crack house
Does not work on thinkers and shows how low and poor liberal response mechanisms are.

The big fake is liberals trying to turn criminals into victims by offering apples to watermelons “comparisons” of a true victim of rape to getting shot in a crack house
Does not work on thinkers and shows how low and poor liberal response mechanisms are.

The person killed was not a criminal. He had broken no laws and was not even the one being looked for.

So, yes as a libertarian I am against the police doing such things.

I get that you, a Big Government loving authoritarian, thinks it is great when the police breakdown a door and shoot innocent people, as long as they are black.

So, go fuck yourself.

Not that I am aware of.

So, is your point that it is ok for the cops to kill someone because he had a family member murder someone?
Point is they had a warrant for a killer, and raided his house. If you are going to saddle up with a gang banger/criminal, you should expect the police to come a knocking any time.

Point is they had a warrant for a killer, and raided his house. If you are going to saddle up with a gang banger/criminal, you should expect the police to come a knocking any time.

They had a warrant for a killer, found someone else and killed him and you are cool with it.

That says a shit ton about you.

They had a warrant for a killer, found someone else and killed him and you are cool with it.

That says a shit ton about you.

They shot him in self defense, he pointed a gun at them. So now cops aren’t allowed to shoot someone pointing a gun at them? Is that what you support?

They shot him in self defense, he pointed a gun at them. So now cops aren’t allowed to shoot someone pointing a gun at them? Is that what you support?

If someone broke down my door and burst into my house I would be pointing a gun at them also, probably more than just pointing it actually.

What is the point of owning a gun if you would not do so in that instance?

Are you telling me if someone broke into your house you would not use your gun?

Forum List

Back