No Charges for Clinton

Faun, no one ares what you think. This was OBVIOUSLY a case that was handled politically. I GUARANTEE that if you did exactly what Hillary did your ass would be in prison right now.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.
It has nothing to do with what anyone "thinks," it has to do with facts, whether you like those facts or not.

And everyone should be proud of the FBI for obeying the rule of law.

Faun, no one ares what you think. This was OBVIOUSLY a case that was handled politically. I GUARANTEE that if you did exactly what Hillary did your ass would be in prison right now.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.
It has nothing to do with what anyone "thinks," it has to do with facts, whether you like those facts or not.

They didn't.
Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

I never thought they would, seldom are people indicted for being incompetent and downright stupid. Thankfully.
Well, the emails were not about being incompetent. Far more than that.

But whatever.

It will be funny watching the dumb morons celebrate.

Well if she was guilty then try her, if not then her only defense is that she is incompetent and stupid.

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Given how you and other conservatives are whining about the this, you're in no position to refer to others as "morons."

Given how even the NYT and AP are both coming down on her for this, it looks like the most die-hard liberal/True Believers like you are behaving like ISIS; standing on a shrinking patch of island as it is sinking under water.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/u...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

"
WASHINGTON — Even as he declined to recommend a criminal case against
Hillary Clinton, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, undercut many of the arguments she has used to play down her use of a private email server while secretary of state, describing a series of questionable, even reckless, decisions made by her and her aides.

At least 110 emails sent through her server contained information that was classified at the time it was sent, he said, meaning it should never have been sent or received on an unclassified computer network — not hers, not even the State Department’s official state.gov system.

That fact refutes the core argument she and others have made: that the entire controversy turned on the overzealous, after-the-fact classification of emails as they were being made public under the Freedom of Information Act, rather than the mishandling of the nation’s secrets.

Mr. Comey’s announcement was, arguably, the worst possible good news Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign could have hoped for: no criminal charges, but a pointed refutation of statements like one she flatly made last August. “I did not send classified material,” she said then."

I'm ashamed of the FBI.

You should be embarrassed bro. It's obvious Hillary broke the law, and it's obvious she lied. Most Democrats even admit she's a dishonest piece of shit. But not Clayton LOL moron.

Comer: "Hillary is guilty as sin, but we can't charge her, she is above the law that YOU would go to prison for."

Yeah, that will help her a lot in November.

You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience
Lying about what Comey said just makes the Right look as guilty and desperate as the Clintons.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Comey laid out the facts that showed in detail that Hillary is guilty - then stated she would not be charged THEN stated that others who did what Hillary did WOULD be charged.

You may celebrate corruption and the perversion of the rule of law; I do not.

She lied, outright lied

USMB conservatives are truly stupid.

Like that proves us wrong......lol.

Comer: "Hillary is guilty as sin, but we can't charge her, she is above the law that YOU would go to prison for."

Yeah, that will help her a lot in November.

You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience
Lying about what Comey said just makes the Right look as guilty and desperate as the Clintons.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Comey laid out the facts that showed in detail that Hillary is guilty - then stated she would not be charged THEN stated that others who did what Hillary did WOULD be charged.

You may celebrate corruption and the perversion of the rule of law; I do not.

She lied, outright lied

USMB conservatives are truly stupid.

Like that proves us wrong......lol.

It's all he could muster up, he's been called out on fallacious and red herrings

I never thought they would, seldom are people indicted for being incompetent and downright stupid. Thankfully.
Well, the emails were not about being incompetent. Far more than that.

But whatever.

It will be funny watching the dumb morons celebrate.

Well if she was guilty then try her, if not then her only defense is that she is incompetent and stupid.

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Right wingers have been posting "ANY DAY NOW" for a long time.

She didn't break the rules. She operated under the same rules as Colin Powell, who also set up a personal computer for his State Department emails. He openly wrote about it in his 2012 book. I didn't hear you rubes screaming for his head back then
. You lie.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

"Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators."

Just as I said, Colin Powell openly wrote about this practice in 2012:
To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

- Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

If he had "direct access to anyone online", that means any hacker online had access to his laptop.

I didn't hear you rubes screaming for his head back then.

She didn't break the rules. She operated under the same rules as Colin Powell, who also set up a personal computer for his State Department emails. He openly wrote about it in his 2012 book. I didn't hear you rubes screaming for his head back then
. You lie.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

"Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators."

To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

If he had "direct access to anyone online", that means any hacker online had access to his laptop.

He didn't conduct all of his State Department business on an unsecured private server in his home. Who knows what information was destroyed on that server. The only problem with this case is a lack of proof needed to show Hillary was damaging the US,........because that proof had been destroyed of course.

. You lie.

He didn't conduct all of his State Department business on an unsecured private server in his home. Who knows what information was destroyed on that server. The only problem with this case is a lack of proof needed to show Hillary was damaging the US,........because that proof had been destroyed of course.
Oh. So you gave him a pass because he only received classified email SOMETIMES on personal email account, and not ALL the time.

I seeeee... :rolleyes:

. You lie.

Hey stupid. Reread that , the IG report said that Powell RECEIVED classified material on his personal email account. THAT IS NOT ILLEGAL. If it were, Obama could simply email classified material to whomever he wanted via their private email then have them prosecuted for receiving it. SENDING it via private email is illegal. As is storing it on a private email server, which we don't know if Powell did that, or if he reported it as soon as he realized it. The report doesn't clarify that point.

BUT Powell did NOT do what Hillary did.

. You lie.

Hey stupid. Reread that , the IG report said that Powell RECEIVED classified material on his personal email account. THAT IS NOT ILLEGAL. If it were, Obama could simply email classified material to whomever he wanted via their private email then have them prosecuted for receiving it. SENDING it via private email is illegal. As is storing it on a private email server, which we don't know if Powell did that, or if he reported it as soon as he realized it. The report doesn't clarify that point.

He used a personal email account. Those are not secure. He exposed State Department communications to foreign ministers and our ambassadors to hackers.

I know you will twist your alleged brain all over the place trying to justify your obvious partisan bias, but it just doesn't fly.

They both used personal email accounts. You going to try to tell us that's okay for one and not the other? Really?

You claimed I lied. You spoke out of your ass. I didn't lie. What I said was true. Colin Powell set up a personal computer for his State Department emails. Sorry to make your ass hurt.

Last edited:
I'm an independent who sees a lot of whining.
Really? Name 2-3 RW issues you support. Recently another self-declared "Independent" was asked the same thing and it turned out his "Independent" views were all LW. Go figure, eh?

Don't support transgenders in school locker rooms.

Don't support abortion though I don't view it as political.

Do not support illegal immigration.

Those ok? It isn't RW anymore but I do support fiscally responsible policies.

. You lie.

He used a personal email account. Those are not secure. He exposed State Department communications to foreign ministers and out ambassadors to hackers.

No he did not. The IG report did not report ONE instance of Powell sending classified material via a private email server. Not one.

That being said. prosecute them both if you want, that's fine. We'll see which gets found guilty in a court of law.

But at least be honest about what happened. If that's possible. Powell never conducted state business on his private email. Someone accidentally emailed his private email instead of his government one a few times. Which I have always said is stupid, those folks should have ONE email account (the official one) to keep that mistake from happening.

. You lie.

He used a personal email account. Those are not secure. He exposed State Department communications to foreign ministers and out ambassadors to hackers.

No he did not.
Yes, he did. HE. USE. A. PERSONAL. EMAIL. ACCOUNT.

You hacks didn't scream for his head when he openly admitted it IN A BOOK!!!

In 2012.

This is how we know you are partisan hacks who don't actually give a flying fuck about national security or the truth.

I think for me it was a combination of the last 16 years. I weep for my nation.
That dumbass Jake is tagging every post with the laughing icon. Anybody think this misscarriage of Justice is a laughing matter should be ashamed. We should all be weeping for our Country.

Weeping? The FBI conducts a full investigation and you aren't happy with the outcome, politically, and it is some momentous occasion? It's the FBI for Christ's sake.

One law for them, another for us.

Folsom Naval Reservist is Sentenced After Pleading Guilty to Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Materials

"The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel."

Yes, I weep for my nation.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

"(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."
Dayam! Seems the FBI somehow missed that. You should notify them immediately of their error.

I'm certain things will improve immediately once they find out. lol

120613_0405_liarliarpin11.jpg

. You lie.

No he did not.

In 2012.

This is how we know you are partisan hacks who don't actually give a flying fuck about national security or the truth.

You idiot. He admitted he had a private computer with a private email. He didn't admit he used private email to conduct government business, and the IG report proved he did not do that. What the fuck is the matter with you?

No he did not.

In 2012.

You idiot. He admitted he had a private computer with a private email. He didn't admit he used private email to conduct government business, and the IG report proved he did not do that. What the fuck is the matter with you?
Are you retarded?

He didn't admit he used private email to conduct government business?!?!

"My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues"

Forum List

Back