No Civil War.....Really?

Because you are wrong.

If all you are looking at is pure dollars then sure, you are correct. But it goes far deeper than that. When you look at the objectives of both then Jan 6th is worse. When you look beyond just the people in the riot and at those pulling the strings then Jan 6th is worse. All signs point to the attack on the Capital building being an attempt to delay the certification until the fake electors that were sent as part of an organized effort to be accepted and the results of the legal election stolen from We The People.

You have seen the corruption and rot in this nation and you trust these local election processes?

Really? wow. Wish I could be that gullible.

I believe we're talking about two different things. Clearly you don't want to focus on the topic, and I know how that works.

Okie dokie.
What’s more important to you a private business burning down or a protest at the capital?

And one more thing:

I think you discount how very often I go toe to toe with fellow conservatives here on their outdated, and often backward, notions on education and schooling.

But I bet you NEVER renounce "both sides". Right?

Of course I do.

Oh look, just 59 minutes ago...

1644153545943.png

What’s more important to you a private business burning down or a protest at the capital?
Why not both?

The lib Summer of Love with constant looting and burning was more than some Americans could stand

without the first we dont have the second

You have seen the corruption and rot in this nation and you trust these local election processes?

Really? wow. Wish I could be that gullible.

I trust what the evidence says.

And yes I trust those local election processes that are decentralized for the purpose of making widespread fraud a hard thing to pull off. My mother was an election worker for a couple decades in NC, I understand how the process works.

Of course I do.

Oh look, just 59 minutes ago...

View attachment 597770

So what makes you think these local Democrats would not cheat through their butts, and makes you want to type something like "legal election stolen from We the People"? Have you seen the videos of people stuffing mail boxes late in the night?

C'mon. They cheat. Anyone with half a brain knows they cheat. But, I read Proverbs a lot, and the cheating was their undoing. They got Biden. Heh.

A private business burning down.

Your question would have been more appropriate if you had asked, "what's more important to you, a private business burning down or a violent attack on our nation's capitol and attempt to subvert the peaceful transition of presidential power, all instigated by seditionists who used the attackers as ignorant pawns"?

That probably would have required a more nuanced answer.

Why not both?

The lib Summer of Love with constant looting and burning was more than some Americans could stand
Because democrats worship government. And do nothing when black neighborhoods are burnt to the ground by democrats

So what makes you think these local Democrats would not cheat through their butts, and makes you want to type something like "legal election stolen from We the People"? Have you seen the videos of people stuffing mail boxes late in the night?

C'mon. They cheat. Anyone with half a brain knows they cheat. But, I read Proverbs a lot, and the cheating was their undoing. They got Biden. Heh.

Once again, in your mind only Dems are likely to cheat, it would never even enter your mind that Repubs could actually cheat. Then you pretend you are some how objective.

I trust what the evidence says.

And yes I trust those local election processes that are decentralized for the purpose of making widespread fraud a hard thing to pull off. My mother was an election worker for a couple decades in NC, I understand how the process works.

These Democrat enclaves are hotbeds of cheating and if you don't know that, I don't know what to tell you. You're more naive than I could ever hope to be. But my optimism never wavers, and I will tell you God was not slow on giving these cretins what they deserved in every blessed way.

They.

Got.

Biden.

They cheated FOR BIDEN.

Ah, God. What can I say?

Nice try, but you missed the mark again. I have no side, I did not support the actions in Portland and I did not support the actions on Jan 6th.

You may not have supported either but did you notice the stark contrast in how these were handled by the MSM and by the government? Did the Trump administration bring insurrection charges to those in Portland or did the local law enforcement basically give them a pass by stepping down and allowing their tantrum?

These Democrat enclaves are hotbeds of cheating and if you don't know that, I don't know what to tell you. You're more naive than I could ever hope to be. But my optimism never wavers, and I will tell you God was not slow on giving these cretins what they deserved in every blessed way.

They.

Got.

Biden.

They cheated FOR BIDEN.

Ah, God. What can I say?

At least you have given up all pretense of being even slightly objective.

A private business burning down.

Your question would have been more appropriate if you had asked, "what's more important to you, a private business burning down or a violent attack on our nation's capitol and attempt to subvert the peaceful transition of presidential power, all instigated by seditionists who used the attackers as ignorant pawns"?

That probably would have required a more nuanced answer.
Why did the fbi tell us to go in the capital? Why did they throw smoke bombs in peaceful crowds of folks just standing there? Why did capital police tell us to walk in? Why won’t the committee release all the video? MIC DROP

Forum List

Back