No Civil War.....Really?

A private business burning down.

Your question would have been more appropriate if you had asked, "what's more important to you, a private business burning down or a violent attack on our nation's capitol and attempt to subvert the peaceful transition of presidential power, all instigated by seditionists who used the attackers as ignorant pawns"?

That probably would have required a more nuanced answer.
Breaking into the capital was stupid and self-defeating for the 81 million voters who are being smeared using Buffalo Man

but the protest was legitimate

I believe we're talking about two different things. Clearly you don't want to focus on the topic, and I know how that works.

Okie dokie.

He didn’t miss the point, you did. Democrats were in large groups marching down the streets and taking over entire city blocks including a police station. Did you miss that? Let me guess, in your mind that is ok because it was “justified.” The wacky world of lefty group-think.

Because democrats worship government. And do nothing when black neighborhoods are burnt to the ground by democrats
As I said, the lib violence for over a year led directly to violence at the capitol building

What good is it being a conservative if you never actually vote for conservatives?

No better to belong to some obscure little party and essentially throw your vote away every time. That is, if the vote even counts. Probably doesn't. And btw, then about half the nation believes their vote doesn't count, it's already over

What’s your point .. you responded to me
I first thought you were saying what happened at the capital building was more serious than the liberal democrat violence that preceded it

but I see I was mistaken

Because you are wrong.

If all you are looking at is pure dollars then sure, you are correct. But it goes far deeper than that. When you look at the objectives of both then Jan 6th is worse. When you look beyond just the people in the riot and at those pulling the strings then Jan 6th is worse. All signs point to the attack on the Capital building being an attempt to delay the certification until the fake electors that were sent as part of an organized effort to be accepted and the results of the legal election stolen from We The People.
I suppose you consider Jan 6th bad the same way you hate fox news ...you can't stand the truth getting out

I believe we're talking about two different things. Clearly you don't want to focus on the topic, and I know how that works.

Okie dokie.
Two different things? So in your world liberals going around in packs shooting people is normal I guess..

So in your world liberals going around in packs shooting people is normal I guess..
Well, since you don't know my position on that, you're free to make the standard Trumpster ignorant assumptions.

You're also free to start a thread on that and tag me. Then you'll know. Or you can keep desperately trying to change the subject of THIS thread.

Either way, I don't care.

No better to belong to some obscure little party and essentially throw your vote away every time. That is, if the vote even counts. Probably doesn't. And btw, then about half the nation believes their vote doesn't count, it's already over

And our enemies have won without firing a shot.

I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but the GOP Senate report on Russian interference in the 2016 election concluded their goal was not to pick a winner but to sow distrust in the process itself. 4 years later they have accomplished their mission with the help of a man-child that is a very sore loser

I suppose you consider Jan 6th bad the same way you hate fox news ...you can't stand the truth getting out

Jan 6th was bad because it was an attempt to overturn the results of a legal election.

FoxNews is bad because they are fake news just like CNN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC/OANN and the rest.

Two different things? So in your world liberals going around in packs shooting people is normal I guess..

In his mind, their actions were justified because he believes in their cause(police brutality). The actions of those who rioted on Jan. 6th were not justified because he doesn’t believe in their cause.(rigged elections) This is the way the mind of a true lefty works and there is no fixing it.

No better to belong to some obscure little party and essentially throw your vote away every time.

I think it is better to have principles and stick to them than to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea

In his mind, their actions were justified because he believes in their cause(police brutality). The actions of those who rioted on Jan. 6th were not justified because he doesn’t believe in their cause.(rigged elections) This is the way the mind of a true lefty works and there is no fixing it.

Are you any different? You think that Jan 6th was justified due to the belief in rigged elections but that the summer riots were not due to the belief of police brutality.

It is how the mind of a partisan works, and you are correct there is no fixing it

Jan 6th was bad because it was an attempt to overturn the results of a legal election.

FoxNews is bad because they are fake news just like CNN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC/OANN and the rest.

It was an out of control riot protesting what they believed to be a fradulent election. There was no path to overturn the results anymore than the riots in Portland that took over an entire city block and a police station was going to end any perceived police violence against minorities. The difference is how these two out of control events were treated by the media and by the opposing parties.

Are you any different? You think that Jan 6th was justified due to the belief in rigged elections but that the summer riots were not due to the belief of police brutality.

It is how the mind of a partisan works, and you are correct there is no fixing it
One is true

One is hyperbole made up shit by obnoxious blacks who refuse to respect people and authority

No, I say both were wrong, but I have never supported prosecuting those who took over the police station for insurrection. In both cases, people should be held responsible, but if you compare apples to apples, the Portland riot was much more agregious in that they burned the police station and took over 6 city blocks.

Forum List

Back