NO COPS ALLOWED. That’s the confirmed policy of SF bakery

One of our officers was denied service last weekend because he was in uniform.

So, they have dress code. Kind of elitist, but not illegal.

There are still a lot of places that give cops a discount whilst in uniform .

Cops will eat there instead.

I don’t go even a week these days without walking right past a “NO WEAPONS ALLOWED” sign with some combination of gun, knife, OC spray, etc…

I ignore those unless it's a post office. Posted businesses in my state are required to ask you to leave first then if you don't comply, all you get is a misdemeanor trespassing ticket.

Like they say, "concealed means concealed."

Not much to loot in a bakery so they are relatively safe. The Officers should use their 1st Amendment right to picket the store on their off hours though.

Reem’s California said in an emailed statement to The Standard on Friday, and later on Instagram, that it has a policy that bans firearms from its restaurants.

That’s the confirmed policy of the bakery chain Reem’s. One of our officers was denied service last weekend because he was in uniform. Reem’s confirms that they will not serve anyone armed and in uniform. Presumably, this includes members of the US Military.

Alrighty, good luck to Reem's if they ever need assistance.

San Francisco Police Union Furious as Bakery Refuses Cop Service
The US military doesn't arm themselves in civilian life.

Reem’s California said in an emailed statement to The Standard on Friday, and later on Instagram, that it has a policy that bans firearms from its restaurants.

That’s the confirmed policy of the bakery chain Reem’s. One of our officers was denied service last weekend because he was in uniform. Reem’s confirms that they will not serve anyone armed and in uniform. Presumably, this includes members of the US Military.

Alrighty, good luck to Reem's if they ever need assistance.

San Francisco Police Union Furious as Bakery Refuses Cop Service
What a great idea, they guaranteed the only armed people entering their bakery are criminals. Why are Leftist twinks so goddam dumb?

Forum List

Back