🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

Well, we have this lady dressing like a hooker, and another lady screaming MOTHERFUCKER.

We also have a President who talked about the size of his dick in an official, nationally-televised presidential debate.

We've dropped our standards so completely and so shamelessly that expecting decorum at this point seems silly.

The two ends of the spectrum have led us down this rat hole, and they're both complicit.

Fun, isn't it?

Senator Strap-On from Queerizona!

Just your average LBTQABCDXYZ emo-grrl doin’ her boom-boom routine for the rest of the schmucks at the office!
Q
Good Job Tucson, you got your Klown out front. When does she start wearing the rainbow tie-die to work?!

Senator Strap-On from Queerizona!

Just your average LBTQABCDXYZ emo-grrl doin’ her boom-boom routine for the rest of the schmucks at the office!
Q
Good Job Tucson, you got your Klown out front. When does she start wearing the rainbow tie-die to work?!

Tucson; the Berkely of the Southwest!

It's not even a lack of decorum that bothers me. It's that she's representing my state in the Senate looking like she got dressed in a dark room . . . in the back of the Goodwill store. That dress is hideous, those boots are totally inappropriate with it and don't match, and how old is this woman and STILL has not had anyone explain to her how to buy a bra that fits properly? And by the way, does being a Senator not pay her enough to buy some shampoo? I know homeless people with better hairstyles.

I don't care that she doesn't want to wear the standard, preppy businessperson clothes most Senators wear. Okay, fine. But is it too much to ask that she not dress like she doesn't own a mirror?

Ah yes, because when going to Congress to do the People's business, the important and crucial consideration is "do these boots match".

I dig posts that come with their own suicide gene.
shoot-foot.gif

This one has a double. Starts off saying it's "not about decorum" and then immediately shifts into "the boots don't match".
Hard to believe.

Pretty sure Trump wasn't into hookers so bad at their jobs they had to cut their own hair

Well this is just embarrassingly stupid. Was that an attempt at wit?

That was a reference to her picture, where her hair looks like she cut it herself, or had a grade-schooler do it with the safety scissors. And then neglected to wash it for a week.

If you didn't notice that, then you're as a fashion-challenged as she is, and should look into having someone else choose your clothes.

Did the people of Arizona elect a hooker/stripper? I wasn't aware.

Hookers, whores, rug munchers, pole puffers, chicks with dicks....you name it, they’ve been elected by the Party Of Filth...it’s a complete circus side show and they are damn proud of it.

Pretty sure Trump wasn't into hookers so bad at their jobs they had to cut their own hair

That was a reference to her picture, where her hair looks like she cut it herself, or had a grade-schooler do it with the safety scissors. And then neglected to wash it for a week.

If you didn't notice that, then you're as a fashion-challenged as she is, and should look into having someone else choose your clothes.

Once AGAIN ---- what the fuck does "what her hair looks like" have to do with Senating?

Ever seen Chuck Grassley's hair?

Once AGAIN ---- what the fuck does "what her hair looks like" have to do with Senating?

You didn't really say that.....that.....did you?

:ack-1:

You didn't really say that.....that.....did you?

:ack-1:

Nope. I typed it.
Wanna see it again? Might as well since the caterpillar has no answer.

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?

Oh great....SENATOR SLUTBAG.

JO

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?

Yeah I have a comment. Why not just cut a nice big circle of cloth out of the loin area of the skirt?

Jo

Forum List

Back