🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?

Oh great....SENATOR SLUTBAG.

JO

You have no clue what Senators do, huh?

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?

JO

They do everyone and everything they can get away with. It's in their political DNA.

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Your comments?

JO

I HEAR THAT...

JO

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Your comments?

JO

They do everyone and everything they can get away with. It's in their political DNA.

Unfortunately that is all too accurate.

Jo

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Your comments?
She just looks silly. Attractive woman, but she looks ridiculous.

who cares about clothes. Times change. I'm old enough to have been taught to work in suits, and have a navy suit and any navy wool blazer in my closet, and I'm a woman.

But I do hope to see some more attractive young men around town wearing black jeans and a white shirt. I'm tired of these old baboons like the orange whore and pigpence running around town trying to screw up the country in their navy suits and flag pins. Maybe the newer generations can do something constructive.

Maybe the newer generations can do something constructive
Like build the damn wall? Or obstruct?

Forget your stupid wall. It's a project for total idiots who want to waste money. I meant that maybe the younger people could actually get something constructive and worthwhile done.

Don't forget that it was your whore who said that Mexico would pay for it, anyway.You are supposed to think with your brain, not your genitals.

Don’t know what it is with conservatives

They scream about Muslim Congresswomen for being midest and wearing hijab

They scream if a woman wears boots

Last edited:
Forget your stupid wall. It's a project for total idiots who want to waste money. I meant that maybe the younger people could actually get something constructive and worthwhile done.

Don't forget that it was your whore who said that Mexico would pay for it, anyway.You are supposed to think with your brain, not your genitals.
The problem with you tards is you're too damn stupid to see the threats in the real world.

Take a hike in Iran to prove to us that all people are really good but misunderstood by the West. Or just hitchhike across Mexico.

Be sure to write!

The problem with you tards is you're too damn stupid to see the threats in the real world.

Take a hike in Iran to prove to us that all people are really good but misunderstood by the West. Or just hitchhike across Mexico.

Be sure to write!

Where do you people get this stuff from? You get into these fantasies and then try to transfer them. Hiking in Iran or Mexico has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening in our own country.

You probably are too young to remember a song called Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore. It still applies.

Forum List

Back