🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She looks like a stripper dem Az Senator Sinema wears a mini dress thigh high boots on Senate floors

Yes. I can see why you would be shocked.

View attachment 242349

^^^ Another Sad Beta Male who can't get over the fact that Trump has a gorgeous wife ^^^

And he's making a rather bogus comparison. Melania did not pose naked on the floor of the Senate. Sinema, on the other hand, is giving new meaning to Parliament of Whores.

View attachment 242349

Not that she wants to be grabbed by a Doosh type Pussy Grabber.
But I understand DOPers approve of that type of assault. What's wrong with
easy access offering to catch a Doosh in the Senate? So to move up the Senate ranking pecking order.

What kind of a woman doesn't want to be pussy-grabbed? I mean, besides a lesbian.

Am I missing something here?

View attachment 242349

^^^ Another Sad Beta Male who can't get over the fact that Trump has a gorgeous wife ^^^

And he's making a rather bogus comparison. Melania did not pose naked on the floor of the Senate. Sinema, on the other hand, is giving new meaning to Parliament of Whores.

Melania's picture is the definition of First Lady jerk bait. This isn't a comparison you can win with.

View attachment 242349
Pretty sure Melania was a model at that time and not a US Senator.

And now she is the slut right wingers chose to represent us as first lady.
She's no more of a slut than Michelle Obama.

Your claim would be much more credible if you had any proof to back it up.
I don't need credible proof. You are an un-American for calling the First Lady a "slut" because you hate Donald Trump.

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.

Inappropriate how?

View attachment 242349

Melania's picture is the definition of First Lady jerk bait. This isn't a comparison you can win with.

...and you don't find her "attractive"?

Ask me how I know you're ghey. :laughing0301:

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.

She didn't win that election against McSally....I can promise you that. When I saw her standing there being ignored, with her tits sticking out I laughed out loud. Stupid little bitch is a one-termer if she's not recalled. Would I bang her? Hell yeah, and then toss a quarter on her stomach to call a cab. :badgrin:

The Left has "progressed" on to such a better class of people now who have no respect for government, the country, the president or the constitution. Obviously it is paying off having brainwashed so many young college women. What next, a bright green Mohawk, leopard-skin tights and a bullwhip?
And yippie...they elected another terrorist sympathizer. That’s three. Woot.

View attachment 242349

Sorry lady, but tRump's wife looks like a department store manikin. I'm guessing that's the effects of too much surgery.

View attachment 242349

Melania's picture is from years ago when she was a model. Good for her for escaping a shithole country.

bloody hell....what's that ^^^

She didn't win that election against McSally....I can promise you that. When I saw her standing there being ignored, with her tits sticking out I laughed out loud. Stupid little bitch is a one-termer if she's not recalled. Would I bang her? Hell yeah, and then toss a quarter on her stomach to call a cab. :badgrin:

Throw four quarters there and maybe she'd have enough to build a wall.

Or maybe not.

View attachment 242349

Sorry lady, but tRump's wife looks like a department store manikin. I'm guessing that's the effects of too much surgery.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^

View attachment 242349

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

I know that confuses you.

Look it up.

View attachment 242349

Melania's picture is from years ago when she was a model. Good for her for escaping a shithole country.

See the amazing things that happen for you when you don't try to sneak into this country illegally?

You folks down south of the border remember that.

Forum List

Back