🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

Your comments?

This woman said it was okay for Americans to join the Taliban and fight against America.

She said in 2009 she opposes all immigration laws and equated dead illegal aliens with dead U.S. soldiers in the Iraqi desert.

She called her home state “crazy” and the “meth lab of democracy.”

In 2009, when Sinema was an antiwar protest organizer, she invited a coven of witches to a protest, asking them to wear "colorful clothing and come ready to dance, twirl, and stay in touch with your inner creativity and with the Earth."

Still Arizonians embraced her enough to elect her. I think this whole country is off its rocker.

I won't deny that my neighbors who willingly voted for a woman who openly told them what contempt she has for them deserve to be represented with that exact same contempt and disrespect; that being said, there are more people in this state than just those idiots.

if she's going out clubbing or a night on the town - have fun. but on the senate floor?

dress for the job you want, they say.

I hear you, and personally I would never dress other than in a suit on the Senate floor, but that's just me. My point is, that if we have to endure these far left, progressive utopianists, I'd rather they be attractive to look at than not, so if they want to dress like hookers that's ok. She just won't be taken as seriously, and that's ok too.

I don't care if she's attractive; I don't care if she's butt-ugly. But for the love of God, do us the courtesy of dressing like representing us is IMPORTANT.

Fair or unfair, women are judged on their looks, their clothes, their family life. I remember how vicious they were to Sarah Palin, so they have no right to complain now.
I mostly remember Palin being ridiculed for being an embarrassing moron.

Fair or unfair, women are judged on their looks, their clothes, their family life. I remember how vicious they were to Sarah Palin, so they have no right to complain now.
Only to you ABNORMALS!
And I remember that the only people who really defended her were also morons.

Still are ^^
Funny, an outright idiot calling me a moron...when your IQ equals a salamanders, let us know!

Only to you ABNORMALS!

Still are ^^
Funny, an outright idiot calling me a moron...when your IQ equals a salamanders, let us know!
^^

Russian troll

Only to you ABNORMALS!

Still are ^^
^^

Russian troll
Russian Whore^^^^

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?
So? What's wrong with her outfit?

She looks like she lost a bet and had to scavenge at Goodwill, blindfolded.

It looks absolutely ridiculous.

Please. It's not even women. EVERYONE is judged to a certain extent on their appearance. I don't know any man with a job who didn't show up to the interview dressed nicely to make a good impression.
I know someone who went to a job interview in sandals, shorts, and a Hawaiian shirt.

But that was a computer company in California. And yes, he got the job.

...by the way....folks complaining about her boots are the same people who claim they are not elitists.....gtfoh...

It has nothing to do with "elitism" at all.

It has to do with dressing appropriately for the occasion. Ms. Sinema should really disciple gals like Ms. Capito or Ms. Feinstein or Pocahontas or the other broads that are working in the Senate. Agree or disagree with their political positions, they look like they belong.

Please. It's not even women. EVERYONE is judged to a certain extent on their appearance. I don't know any man with a job who didn't show up to the interview dressed nicely to make a good impression.
I know someone who went to a job interview in sandals, shorts, and a Hawaiian shirt.

But that was a computer company in California. And yes, he got the job.

I'm talking about normal places. Although even in California, I believe it's still pretty standard for people to dress well for job interviews.

The point is, we all know that appearance IS an important part of making a good impression, and I'm very tired of leftists lying and trying to pretend there's something awful and incomprehensible about every basic fact of life as a human the instant it becomes inconvenient for them.

Get this whore out of the Senate.

Pogo's Second Law of Knuckledraggers:

Whenever a KD's adversary is female she will be immediately met with commentary about either her physical appearance, or her sexuality, or both, thereby demonstrating the Knuckledragger can't think of an argument.

Example the First: "Who would vote for that face?"

Example the Second:
Once a slut always a slut

Example the Third here

Corollary to Pogo's Second Law: then the KD will turn around and declare there's "no war on women".

Last edited:
...by the way....folks complaining about her boots are the same people who claim they are not elitists.....gtfoh...

It has nothing to do with "elitism" at all.

It has to do with dressing appropriately for the occasion. Ms. Sinema should really disciple gals like Ms. Capito or Ms. Feinstein or Pocahontas or the other broads that are working in the Senate. Agree or disagree with their political positions, they look like they belong.

Here's ^^ a klown who purports to declare "it has nothing to do with elitism" and then immediately pivots to a slur based on ethnic elitism. Then, not to be outdone by himself, oozes on to "broads".

Ya cannot make this place up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back