🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

Well, we have this lady dressing like a hooker, and another lady screaming MOTHERFUCKER.

We also have a President who talked about the size of his dick in an official, nationally-televised presidential debate.

We've dropped our standards so completely and so shamelessly that expecting decorum at this point seems silly.

The two ends of the spectrum have led us down this rat hole, and they're both complicit.
been saying that since the day i got in here. we're doing this to ourselves by only giving a shit what the OTHER side does. the OTHER side does what the first side did, only one-upped 'em. we then use that to justify the OTHER side doing the same thing, with a little more further down the rathole.

next up - we'll have a pole on the senate floor but the US flag won't be allowed in there.

But I do hope to see some more attractive young men around town wearing black jeans and a white shirt.

Not gonna happen. Young Conservative men go into the business world, not politics; and the Left prefers to elect young women over young men; or so it would seem. So you’re probably out of luck.

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?
Meh...She is screwed up in the head, but I"d bang her.

Well, we have this lady dressing like a hooker, and another lady screaming MOTHERFUCKER.

We also have a President who talked about the size of his dick in an official, nationally-televised presidential debate.

We've dropped our standards so completely and so shamelessly that expecting decorum at this point seems silly.

The two ends of the spectrum have led us down this rat hole, and they're both complicit.
been saying that since the day i got in here. we're doing this to ourselves by only giving a shit what the OTHER side does. the OTHER side does what the first side did, only one-upped 'em. we then use that to justify the OTHER side doing the same thing, with a little more further down the rathole.

next up - we'll have a pole on the senate floor but the US flag won't be allowed in there.

Yeah. That’s the natural progression. You nailed it.

who cares about clothes. Times change. I'm old enough to have been taught to work in suits, and have a navy suit and any navy wool blazer in my closet, and I'm a woman.

But I do hope to see some more attractive young men around town wearing black jeans and a white shirt. I'm tired of these old baboons like the orange whore and pigpence running around town trying to screw up the country in their navy suits and flag pins. Maybe the newer generations can do something constructive.

Yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't have anything to say if a Republican showed up looking like their clothes were picked by a blind person whose seeing-eye dog had the day off. Say what you really mean: "A Democrat did it, so it's okay."

If you can muster a speck of honesty, tell me if you were on trial for murder, and your prospective attorney walked in dressed like that, you wouldn't hire someone else who showed up looking like she took the job seriously, and like others should take her seriously.

Don't bother to lie. We both know the real answer.

How you dress reflects who you are and what your attitude is toward what you're doing, yourself, and those around you. It's why you don't go to a job interview in yoga pants, a sloppy t-shirt, and flip-flops. And it's why you don't show up in the US Senate looking like you grabbed whatever donated cast-offs were handy at the moment.

Don’t know what it is with conservatives

They scream about Muslim Congresswomen for being midest an$ wearing hijab

They scream if a woman wears boots
It's interesting that the right-wingers always obsess about women's appearance, but not men's.

It's interesting that you assume that based on nothing but what you want to believe. So far as I know, none of the male Senators have shown up in clown costumes. Call me when one does.

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?
She shamed herself, by trying to pull off that outfit. Ziegler merely pointed out the obvious...

I see the morality police are out. I wouldn't care if my rep in congress was naked on the senate floor if they do their job well.

Just the sort of "logic" I would expect from the likes of you. HOW is she going to do her job well when she shows up signaling "I don't respect my job or the people around me or the people I'm representing enough to bother" like a giant neon sign? Which, by the way, is what that sadly out-of-date dress looks like.

That fashion-challenged twat actually IS my Senator, God help us, and I care very much that she showed up waving her deep contempt for the people of Arizona like a banner. If I want to hire a birthday clown, I'll hit the yellow pages.

Our president is likely the most trashy in history, with the trashiest first lady in history. And someone is offended by a rep wearing boots and a klingy dress they don't like? Hypocrisy meter just broke.

No, I think you can safely say the Trumps are NOT the trashiest, because at least they show up dressed appropriately. That puts them at least one step ahead of Mzzz. Sinema.

...by the way....folks complaining about her boots are the same people who claim they are not elitists.....gtfoh...

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Your comments?

Looking good!

Well, that tells us whole worlds about you, not that we didn't already know.

Our president is likely the most trashy in history, with the trashiest first lady in history. And someone is offended by a rep wearing boots and a klingy dress they don't like? Hypocrisy meter just broke.

No, I think you can safely say the Trumps are NOT the trashiest, because at least they show up dressed appropriately. That puts them at least one step ahead of Mzzz. Sinema.
Let me know when the Senator shows up to work dressed like this...

Until then, shut the entire fuck up....

Picture showing nudity removed

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not even a lack of decorum that bothers me. It's that she's representing my state in the Senate looking like she got dressed in a dark room . . . in the back of the Goodwill store. That dress is hideous, those boots are totally inappropriate with it and don't match, and how old is this woman and STILL has not had anyone explain to her how to buy a bra that fits properly? And by the way, does being a Senator not pay her enough to buy some shampoo? I know homeless people with better hairstyles.

I don't care that she doesn't want to wear the standard, preppy businessperson clothes most Senators wear. Okay, fine. But is it too much to ask that she not dress like she doesn't own a mirror?

Only no life losers would worry about what their elected representatives are wearing. So I’m not surprised you’re here smoky.

"Only no-life losers don't think that everything a Democrat does is okay and wonderful, because I'll defend anything a Democrat does!"

Tell me about how you own nothing but ratty jeans and t-shirts and wear those to everything. After all, clothes don't matter, so obviously YOU never ever bother to own and wear different clothes for different occasions.

Forum List

Back