🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She looks like a stripper dem Az Senator Sinema wears a mini dress thigh high boots on Senate floors

Sorry lady, but tRump's wife looks like a department store manikin. I'm guessing that's the effects of too much surgery.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

I know that confuses you.

Look it up.

Think that it it gives you comfort, bub.

In RealityLand, you are pea green with envy that Trump is rich and has a lovely wife.
Again, nope. Pay attention. I do not find her attractive. I'm sure she's a lovely person and treats her child well and all that, but she looks like she's made of plastic.

Well, that's probably a good thing as you'd never stand a chance with her.
Wouldn't want one.

Where I come from those are called "fuck me boots".....:eusa_angel:

Are you kidding? In Maryland we'd call those "I have elephantitis" boots. Poor child. She needs to grow up fast. Kid: close-fitting red dress. Heels. Hire the makeup and hairdo from someone who knows how: ask Nancy. She'll help you.

Last edited:
So...what would happen do you think if this bimbo showed up in Taliban country ( her peeps and all) dressed like this?

The little bitch has said some of the most derogatory things about us Arizonans you can imagine...and yet they claim she mysteriously ran into 35K votes two nights after the election in Pinal and eastern Maricopa counties.....I promise you, we got the Kalifornia treatment in November....McSally beat her fair and square.
I don’t doubt it. What a wack job. Clearly democrats have lost their damn mind.

Yes. I can see why you would be shocked.

View attachment 242349

The face of the left is photo shopped Click on it and zoom in. Doesn’t fit with neck. Photo shopped definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't even try. That picture has been in public domain for years. If there was anything fake about it, the claim would have been made years before your silly remark.

It doesn't match. At all. That's like a pet peeve of mine. Like if I'm wearing a brown belt, then, I'm wearing a brown watch strap on my watch, both with silver buckles, and matching shoes with neutral colors.
Man, you put a lot of thought into what you wear.

I just grab stuff in the dark off my dresser and if it fits it is worn.

Just looks too old to pull that off. Nice little belly pushing out also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.

The stupid bitch should lose the boots.

Looks great...
She is well covered.

View attachment 242345

I wonder why DOPers watch this?

View attachment 242346

Well at least...

2HAiErI.jpg
Homely girls gotta eat too..

Forum List

Back