🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO DECORUM – Kyrsten Sinema Wore This Outfit On Senate Floor (Photo)…

Im not gay or a woman, so idk how much this matters but... chick can't dress worth a shit.
Aaaand she looks like a cheap slut.

It might be instructive to remember --- this guy won his case.

vinny.jpg

Im not gay or a woman, so idk how much this matters but... chick can't dress worth a shit.

vinny.jpg

As I remember, he wore that suit because his was covered with mud, there was no one hour cleaning service in the area, and that was the ONLY suit he was able to buy.

Can the ridiculously dressed Congresswoman say the same?

As I remember, he wore that suit because his was covered with mud, there was no one hour cleaning service in the area, and that was the ONLY suit he was able to buy.

You get that?...The whole store got the flu! :laugh:

For those playing at home....

The woman on the left is dressed like a person who lost her Senate race..and the woman on the right is dressed like the person who won her Senate race.....any questions?

180829001703-02-mcsally-sinema-split-exlarge-169.jpg

vinny.jpg

She ain't dressed like a doorman, is she.

Are you on druuuuuuuuuugs?

vinny.jpg

No, she's dressed like a Rodeo Drive hooker.

hotel-2.jpg

vinny.jpg

hotel-2.jpg

I wouldn't know. But it's informative that you would.

Is that you on the left then? Kind of overdressed ainchya?

And what's in the bag?
Btw this just in ---- there's no need to quote me twice, just because I'm twice as smart.

sinema-senate-boots.jpg

Republican state official faces criticism for comments on Sinema’s attire

Alabama state Auditor Jim Ziegler (R) is facing pushback over a post he shared on Facebook over the weekend discussing Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) attire.

Ziegler shared photos of the Arizona Democrat donning a dress and tall boots while on the Senate floor last week with the headline: “What newly elected AZ democrat senator Kyrsten Sinema wore to work.”

The post prompted heated discussion from commenters, many of whom slammed the Republican and accused him of shaming Sinema for her attire.

Your comments?
Musta been cold. Get the heat fixed in the Senate chambers!

...by the way....folks complaining about her boots are the same people who claim they are not elitists.....gtfoh...

It has nothing to do with "elitism" at all.

It has to do with dressing appropriately for the occasion. Ms. Sinema should really disciple gals like Ms. Capito or Ms. Feinstein or Pocahontas or the other broads that are working in the Senate. Agree or disagree with their political positions, they look like they belong.

They look like they consider themselves and their jobs important and deserving of respect, both from themselves and others.

vinny.jpg

hotel-2.jpg

Even that outfit looks better than what Sinema was wearing.

...by the way....folks complaining about her boots are the same people who claim they are not elitists.....gtfoh...

It has to do with dressing appropriately for the occasion. Ms. Sinema should really disciple gals like Ms. Capito or Ms. Feinstein or Pocahontas or the other broads that are working in the Senate. Agree or disagree with their political positions, they look like they belong.

They look like they consider themselves and their jobs important and deserving of respect, both from themselves and others.
How can the way a democrat dresses give you the idea that Democrats consider their jobs important?? Remember they are all evil terrorist muslim anti-white traitors, so who cares if she wears a nice pantsuit, you will hate her regardless...

Matter of fact, I remember one democrat politician who was endlessly mocked for wearing pantsuits.....wonder who that was...hmmmmm

How can the way a democrat dresses give you the idea that Democrats consider their jobs important?? Remember they are all evil terrorist muslim anti-white traitors, so who cares if she wears a nice pantsuit, you will hate her regardless...

Matter of fact, I remember one democrat politician who was endlessly mocked for wearing pantsuits.....wonder who that was...hmmmmm
Because she scared small children with legs the size of tree trunks...cankles anyone?

Because she scared small children with legs the size of tree trunks...cankles anyone?

I'm indifferent to whether or not Sinema herself is attractive. Can't really tell in that "oufit", which would not look good on anyone.

LOL When you put this up, poor Hillary was the first thing I thought of--if you want to see badly dressed, look at some of her outfits.

Actually, young senators are allowed to dress fashionably, and there is nothing wrong with the sheath dress. The length and the cut are just like every other young woman is wearing in public right now.
I've got no ideas about why she wore those boots to work, but obviously she likes them and take a look in any current fashion magazine to see if it's only sluts who wear them.

Once again, you are calling a Democratic female Congress critter a slut because that's who you guys are. Disgusting. Can't help yourselves, can you?

LOL When you put this up, poor Hillary was the first thing I thought of--if you want to see badly dressed, look at some of her outfits.

Actually, young senators are allowed to dress fashionably, and there is nothing wrong with the sheath dress. The length and the cut are just like every other young woman is wearing in public right now.
I've got no ideas about why she wore those boots to work, but obviously she likes them and take a look in any current fashion magazine to see if it's only sluts who wear them.

Once again, you are calling a Democratic female Congress critter a slut because that's who you guys are. Disgusting. Can't help yourselves, can you?

If you're looking at Sinema's outfit and trying to make hedging excuses about "fashionable", you should never, EVER be allowed to pick your own clothing, unless you actually DO work for a circus.

Btw, Sinema is not "every other young woman". She's a US Senator in the Capitol building. She's also 42, which might be young to YOU, Grandma Moses, but is definitely past the age where women are supposed to look more mature than a coed out for a night of clubbing.

If you're looking at Sinema's outfit and trying to make hedging excuses about "fashionable", you should never, EVER be allowed to pick your own clothing, unless you actually DO work for a circus.

Btw, Sinema is not "every other young woman". She's a US Senator in the Capitol building. She's also 42, which might be young to YOU, Grandma Moses, but is definitely past the age where women are supposed to look more mature than a coed out for a night of clubbing.

Sinema's outfit may be appropriate for some activities, but not for the position she is working at. Women- and men- in professional positions should look like their job. If you are selling Cadillacs, or seeing patients as an ophthalmologist or toiling on the floor of the Senate- your choice of an outfit to wear should be different that if you work as a starbucks barista or selling souvenirs on a beach.

Sinema's outfit may be appropriate for some activities, but not for the position she is working at. Women- and men- in professional positions should look like their job. If you are selling Cadillacs, or seeing patients as an ophthalmologist or toiling on the floor of the Senate- your choice of an outfit to wear should be different that if you work as a starbucks barista or selling souvenirs on a beach.

Izzat right.

What exactly is the job of Congress? Have any idea?

Here's a GREAT BIG SCREAMING hint:

My 60+ year old boss (director of adult ed and several other respected titles in community affairs around the state) wears dresses like that and sometimes boots like that, and it's not up to you or me to decide. Sinema looks fine in the outfit. So does my boss, except for her post-menopausal belly, but hey, no one is perfect. And she is not a slut and you are acting like a real church lady, you know it?

My 60+ year old boss (director of adult ed and several other respected titles in community affairs around the state) wears dresses like that and sometimes boots like that, and it's not up to you or me to decide. Sinema looks fine in the outfit. So does my boss, except for her post-menopausal belly, but hey, no one is perfect. And she is not a slut and you are acting like a real church lady, you know it?

Your 60+-year-old boss is clearly also fashion-challenged, and also really needs to grow up and face the reality that she's not 25. And yeah, it most certainly is up to you, me, and anyone else who looks at her to decide whether or not she's making a good or appropriate impression. I realize that you think there's some sort of virtue in pretending that you never form any sort of opinion or make any sort of discretionary judgement about anything, but it's BS.

Sinema does NOT look fine. That outfit is a butt-ugly, mismatched eyesore which is utterly inappropriate to the job she is doing. And I never said she was a slut or looked like a slut, but thank you so very much for at least FINALLY making a judgement about something instead of pretending to be "virtuous" by way of confused bewilderment, even if it ended up being condemning me for something someone else said. (Okay, maybe the bewilderment was harder for you to abandon than you thought.)

While you're learning that no one stays 25 forever or should dress as though they think they should, perhaps you could also learn that there's more to dressing maturely and appropriately than "being a church lady". Although why you have such a horror of "church lady" and any accompanying modesty is a mystery to me.

Izzat right.

What exactly is the job of Congress? Have any idea?

Here's a GREAT BIG SCREAMING hint:

The job of Senator is a professional one, dealing with billions of dollars. Being fashionable and being appropriately dressed are not opposite each other.

When I visited my financial broker over at Schwab in 2016, it was all the fashion for young men to wear pants in a sagging fashion, and Kufi african hats. But he was instead wearing an appropriate and fashionable suit probably bought at Macy's. Its known as dressing appropriately.

Forum List

Back