🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She looks like a stripper dem Az Senator Sinema wears a mini dress thigh high boots on Senate floors

Yes. I can see why you would be shocked.

View attachment 242349

^^^ Another Sad Beta Male who can't get over the fact that Trump has a gorgeous wife ^^^

And he's making a rather bogus comparison. Melania did not pose naked on the floor of the Senate. Sinema, on the other hand, is giving new meaning to Parliament of Whores.
Sorry lady, but tRump's wife looks like a department store manikin. I'm guessing that's the effects of too much surgery.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

I know that confuses you.

Look it up.

Think that it it gives you comfort, bub.

In RealityLand, you are pea green with envy that Trump is rich and has a lovely wife.

So...what would happen do you think if this bimbo showed up in Taliban country ( her peeps and all) dressed like this?

View attachment 242349

^^^ Another Sad Beta Male who can't get over the fact that Trump has a gorgeous wife ^^^

And he's making a rather bogus comparison. Melania did not pose naked on the floor of the Senate. Sinema, on the other hand, is giving new meaning to Parliament of Whores.
Sorry lady, but tRump's wife looks like a department store manikin. I'm guessing that's the effects of too much surgery.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

Look it up.

In RealityLand, you are pea green with envy that Trump is rich and has a lovely wife.
Again, nope. Pay attention. I do not find her attractive. I'm sure she's a lovely person and treats her child well and all that, but she looks like she's made of plastic.

Now this is what you call "winning."

366804FA00000578-3753123-The_authors_dug_up_quotes_from_a_2005_Howard_Stern_interview_whe-a-10_1471920137800.jpg

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

Look it up.

Again, nope. Pay attention. I do not find her attractive. I'm sure she's a lovely person and treats her child well and all that, but she looks like she's made of plastic.

Here ya go, mang. Especially for you... :lmao:

2vrwsog.jpg

xdhuua.jpg

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.

Really? The clothes are an issue? I'm sorry, but if she can get the job done I don't care if she wear burlap sacks or wears only a G-string and pasties.

And what dangers is she messing with? Are you saying senators will be unable to control themselves?

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

Look it up.

Well, that's probably a good thing as you'd never stand a chance with her.

View attachment 242349
Pretty sure Melania was a model at that time and not a US Senator.

And now she is the slut right wingers chose to represent us as first lady.
She's no more of a slut than Michelle Obama.

Your claim would be much more credible if you had any proof to back it up.
I don't need credible proof. You are an un-American for calling the First Lady a "slut" because you hate Donald Trump.

You're right. Right wingers don't need credible proof for their lies. Other right wingers are willing to believe anything. Proof is only needed for sane people.

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.

Really? The clothes are an issue? I'm sorry, but if she can get the job done I don't care if she wear burlap sacks or wears only a G-string and pasties.

And what dangers is she messing with? Are you saying senators will be unable to control themselves?

Members of Congress have already secretly handed out $17 Million in ‘Hush-Money’ to women they victimized. Maybe she's hoping to get some of that money.

Members of Congress have already secretly handed out $17 Million in ‘Hush-Money’ to women they victimized. Maybe she's hoping to get some of that money.
True. There is currently an ex staffer suing Sheila Jackson Lee for being fired in retaliation for filing rape charges against another staff member.

Inappropriate how?

Well, plug ugly. Great heavy wrinkled brown boots? She'll never serve a second term carrying on this bad. She badly needs to hire some serious personal appearance consultants. She can't afford the caliber Nancy Pelosi has on staff -- took 35 years off her age -- but this young person needs SOMEBODY, bad.

She's not obscene, just ---- weird and unattractive. I guess she's looking for attention by looking different.

Too young, still stupid.

And good for her.....just because conservative republicans can't pull it off with their thunder thighs......

It cracks me up how every....single....time...conservative republicans post something about our new Democrat Representatives in an attempt to make them look bad....and it fails SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad..... :71:

And good for her.....just because conservative republicans can't pull it off with their thunder thighs......

Speaking of thunder thighs.....
princess-letizia-carla-bruni-michelle-obamas-butts.jpg

and thunder butt....

Speaking of thunder thighs.....
View attachment 242366
and thunder butt....
All that and the hump in her back.

So...what would happen do you think if this bimbo showed up in Taliban country ( her peeps and all) dressed like this?

The little bitch has said some of the most derogatory things about us Arizonans you can imagine...and yet they claim she mysteriously ran into 35K votes two nights after the election in Pinal and eastern Maricopa counties.....I promise you, we got the Kalifornia treatment in November....McSally beat her fair and square.

^^^ Sour Grapes ^^^
Nope. Honest opinion.

Look it up.

Here ya go, mang. Especially for you... :lmao:

2vrwsog.jpg

xdhuua.jpg
Who's that? Yer mom?

Forum List

Back