No doubt Mitt Romney has gotten considerable political heat

She's talked like that as long as I've been here--twenty five years. There's nothing wrong with her brain.
I agree.

• Spasmodic dysphonia is a voice disorder that makes talking difficult.
  • It is characterized by involuntary spasms of the voice box.
I applaud her for not letting it stop her.
People from The County are tough as hell.

She's talked like that as long as I've been here--twenty five years. There's nothing wrong with her brain.

Other than being a libtard all along and claiming to be a Rep.
Interesting. Around here the left claims she just fakes being a "moderate" and then votes Republican. The libtards are hating her.
I try to remind them that she IS a Republican.

Can't wait for Mitt to get voted out.

Mitt isn't running for re-election. He won't be voted out either. Mormons will NEVER voted out Romney. He's one of them and they barely voted for Trump, either. Mormons aren't like evangelicals. They haven't been corrupted by their leaders the way evangelicals have. They're genuine conservatives, not just social conservatives.

Interesting. Around here the left claims she just fakes being a "moderate" and then votes Republican. The libtards are hating her.
I try to remind them that she IS a Republican.[/QUOTE]

Born a yank. 11 years in Maine. That is not a rep, always a rino like Snowe

It seems its always the Repub Senators that have to kow tow to Prog agendas when something is close. What about the Dem West Virginia Senator and the Dem Georgia Senator and others. They said a lot of things to get elected and then veered back to the Prog plantation.

I try to remind them that she IS a Republican.

Born a yank. 11 years in Maine. That is not a rep, always a rino like Snowe[/QUOTE]
I admire them both, though it's not because I love their politics. Obviously.

Or when GOP Senators get shot while playing baseball.

Or when they surround tucker carlsons house & try to break in the front door & terrorize his wife where she locks herself in the pantry while on the phone with 911.

I'm not sure but I think Romney is not up for reelection for another four years this will have blown over long before then.
If Trump wins reelection, he will remind everyone from his bully twitter account.

I'm not sure but I think Romney is not up for reelection for another four years this will have blown over long before then.
If Trump wins reelection, he will remind everyone from his bully twitter account.
Maybe if he wins reelection Romney won’t even be an afterthought in my opinion if Romney was up for reelection this year that would be the case.

Mitt ended his career in politics last week...he will get challenged by a pro Trump republican and he will lose...just like his buddy Paul Ryan....GSE.....gone soon enough....

Forum List

Back